IGNORED

John Shrader: Killing Snakes & Grifting Appliances for Jesus

happy atheist

The struggle is real, ya'll :roll: :lol: :roll:

Thank you so much for your prayers dearly beloved.

Oh...you cannot know how much they are needed here on the front lines in Zambia.

A veteran can understand the horrors of combat and the situations other soldiers go through...because they've been there..."a mile in their boots" so to speak.

All the Missionary Biographies I read growing up, and even the short term mission trips I took to Mexico, Russia, Japan, Peru, Zambia, and Burundi did not truly help me fully understand what Missionaries face...until I literally came and "walked in their shoes" as a full time missionary myself.

We dearly love the people God has called us to...

We love Zambia with all our hearts...

still...

We need your prayers far more than you could ever know.

John is a missionary, FFS. He's in Zambia because he wanted to be, surrounded by other Christians and has absolutely no chance of being in danger for his beliefs. He hasn't held a real job in something like 5 years, because people just give him money for no damn reason. He has a brand new vehicle that most people in the area couldn't afford with their entire life savings, and probably one of the most nicely-furnished homes in Kafue. What could possibly be that difficult about his life that isn't worse for everyone around him? Does not compute.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The struggle is real, ya'll :roll: :lol: :roll:

John is a missionary, FFS. He's in Zambia because he wanted to be, surrounded by other Christians and has absolutely no chance of being in danger for his beliefs. He hasn't held a real job in something like 5 years, because people just give him money for no damn reason. He has a brand new vehicle that most people in the area couldn't afford with their entire life savings, and probably one of the most nicely-furnished homes in Kafue. What could possibly be that difficult about his life that isn't worse for everyone around him? Does not compute.

What's so difficult is getting his hands on his favorite American products. How is he paying for his Colgate and Tresemme??? (I looked up the old price comparison shopping list for fun, here: viewtopic.php?f=284&t=18333&p=601474p601474)

Average cost of Zambian Products compared to the USA: 193.76% higher

Cost Comparison between the USA and Zambia.

Methodology: Pictures were taken of common items our family would purchase and use on a daily basis. The pictures recorded the sales labels at Shoprite in Ndola, Zambia

Zambia USA Percentage

Shoprite Wal-Mart Diffence

Price Per Pound of Butter $5.13 $2.74 187.13%

Price Per Gallon of Milk $5.64 $2.89 195.29%

Great Value PB (40oz) $7.06 $5.24 134.76%

2# block of cheese $13.31 $5.96 223.31%

4# frozen Chicken $5.86 $3.84 152.60%

Ground beef (bulk/lb) $3.86 $2.88 134.15%

Price per Gallon (apple) $9.27 $4.48 206.87%

3# honeydew mellon $8.37 $2.99 280.02%

Oranges per pound $2.41 $0.98 245.83%

1 Gallon Cooking Oil $9.70 $6.58 147.37%

Bell pepers 3 $4.76 $2.88 165.28%

Tomatoes $0.62 $1.18 52.39%

Eggs (2 dozen) $3.90 $2.88 135.56%

Colgate toothpaste (6.4oz) $4.96 $1.25 396.65%

Tresemme Shampoo (32oz) 14.39 3.37 427.11%

Katchup (64oz) 11.99 3.98 301.27%

Mayonaise (22oz) 2.63 3.24 81.12%

Great Value Pinto (8lb) 11.62 8.24 141.04%

Corn Flakes (24 oz) 5.17 3.28 157.57%

Great Value Sugar (10lb) 5.78 5.58 103.62%

Canned Peas (15oz) 3.92 1.68 233.40%

Ge 60W light bulbs (4) 2.72 1.99 136.68%

Great Value Paper Towels (8pk) 14.88 6.84 217.54%

:violin:

Thank you so much for your prayers dearly beloved.

Oh...you cannot know how much they are needed here on the front lines in Zambia.

Translation: Nobody is sending us money. Send us money. We need money, it's so hard here on the front lines in Christian Zambia and money would make everything better in this 3rd world country. Maybe it's a 2nd world country, but just SEND. US. MONEY. (and Tresomme).

FFS. He is NOT a soldier at the front lines of a great war. He is a useless, lazy grifter whose gig is up. No more pulling the wool over the sheeple's eyes, Johnny. The cash flow has stopped, and I couldn't be happier.

Love Zambia all you want, asshat. But love it from afar. Love Zambia as you bring your poor wife and kids back home and stop patronizing an innocent country. Love Zambia while you are working a couple of jobs to provide appropriate food, housing, clothing, education and security to your kids.

Love Zambia while you go fuck yourself, John. Because if it weren't for your innocent kids, that is all I would really want for you to do.

Shrader needs to go back to grade school and learn how to spell.

Difference

Melon

Peppers

Ketchup

Mayonnaise

From Daddy's Facebook.

Rick-Jodi Shrader

June 15 at 10:01pm ·

Sarah Shrader Waller Memorial

Zambia Fund was made possible by so many of you. Some have ask if they could still participate as the metal for a 25'x40' building will cost about four thousand dollars, if they do the labor themselves. Check to:

T.C.B.C. Noted for Sarah's Zambian Memorial. Mail to :

T.C.B.C

P.O. Box 5747...

See More

14 people like this.

Rick-Jodi Shrader

June 14 at 8:28pm ·

Thanking the Lord today for my one and only daughter, Sarah Shrader Waller. Years ago, Jodi and I lost a child during pregnancy. Jodi would say that that loss made Heaven more real. Years have passed and we have seen many pass into eternity. God has called us to help dear ones to understand that Repentance toward God and a personal faith in the finished work of Christ on the Cross is God's plan for redemption. Our Sarah often said during her painful battle that she wanted to help her brother John in Zambia. We started a Memoral fund in her name and many friends and relatives gave. There was a small church for sale and we were praying. We did not want to mention the price but wanted to just pray. John and the men there felt it was overpriced. A lot was found to be for sale close to where the church is now meeting. They talked to them just today, which is Sarah's birthday. The fund is close to seven thousand dollars. If the Lord leads, what a lasting memorial gift you have all helped Sarah give this young church. John may put a tent or covered frame to meet under. Heaven is truly more real than ever. Happy Birthday Princess. We Love You. Mom and Dad

A couple of days previous, someone asked about Sarah's daughter, how she was doing and maybe for some pictures. No response to that post.

A couple of days previous, someone asked about Sarah's daughter, how she was doing and maybe for some pictures. No response to that post.

:evil: :angry-banghead:

So does he mean that John's "church tent" fund is close to $7,000? What a waste of money.

It's sure easy to say that recently departed Sarah wanted donations to go to Grifter; she is not here to set the record straight. I am pretty sure that most people fighting stage IV pancreatic cancer spend all their time, energy and prayers on fighting that horrific disease, not being worried about able-bodied brothers who refuse to get jobs.

And oh no, is Grifter going to attempt to build his "church" by himself? I really hope he does not enlist any of his small children to do it with him, ala Duggars building the TTH.

I am wondering if there was no response on the Sarah's daughter question because Grandpa Grifter has not seen hide nor hare of her since Sarah's death.

I swear, I love FJ but I am going to need to take blood pressure medication soon!

Rick is such an enabler. He needs to remember how many kids he actually has, and stop indulging his spoiled, shitty golden child. The others aren't total assholes, but he pays them no attention and is always talking about John.

Sarah died, and their memorial birthday post was not even about her. Its all John. This is a pathetic excuse of a birthday post to remember your dead child. Where are all of the normal things, like treasured memories of Sarah growing up, personality traits that she had, or any mention of her daughter, who everyone seems to have forgotten about. Why cant the money go towards getting something nice for that poor little girl who lost her mother at such a young age?

Rick is such an enabler. He needs to remember how many kids he actually has, and stop indulging his spoiled, shitty golden child. The others aren't total assholes, but he pays them no attention and is always talking about John.

Sarah died, and their memorial birthday post was not even about her. Its all John. This is a pathetic excuse of a birthday post to remember your dead child. Where are all of the normal things, like treasured memories of Sarah growing up, personality traits that she had, or any mention of her daughter, who everyone seems to have forgotten about. Why cant the money go towards getting something nice for that poor little girl who lost her mother at such a young age?

Because both Rick and John are shitheads of the highest order that don't give two fucks about anyone but themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if the only contact they've had with Sarah's husband since she died is to hit him up for money.

(Long time reader, first time poster here.)Someone asked him about the plane yesterday on his Facebook page and it appears he deleted the comment.

(Long time reader, first time poster here.)Someone asked him about the plane yesterday on his Facebook page and it appears he deleted the comment.

LOL! Post something like "I saw a post yesterday about the plane but didn't get to read your response, John. Can someone link me to it?"

Repeat ad nauseum and see if you can get others to join in. :whistle:

He is such a fucking lying, sack-of-shit coward. Answer the dang question, Tool.

Does Johnny Boy accept anyone as a FB friend or do you have to know him or someone he knows personally? I don't have FB but I would honestly consider creating a sock account so I could friend John and bombard him with questions......before his grifting ass blocked me.

Welcome to FJ, Jupiter. :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

I'm not sure if he accepts everyone's request or just ppl he knows. The person that asked about the plane looked like a fake profile to me but who knows.

No, he doesn't accept just anyone. When his Facebook went private I sent him a friend request & an email saying I had followed his progress for years and was disappointed not to be able to continue following as he finally left for Zambia. (They were still in the US at the time.) No response. I then sent another email asking about being sent updates/newsletters and offering to contribute financially. Still no response.

No, he doesn't accept just anyone. When his Facebook went private I sent him a friend request & an email saying I had followed his progress for years and was disappointed not to be able to continue following as he finally left for Zambia. (They were still in the US at the time.) No response. I then sent another email asking about being sent updates/newsletters and offering to contribute financially. Still no response.

Have your likes public on your sock puppet account and have things like 'the bible' 'GOD' and a religious quote as your cover photo. And a photo of a family as your profile photo (even if it's just feet!)

Have your likes public on your sock puppet account and have things like 'the bible' 'GOD' and a religious quote as your cover photo. And a photo of a family as your profile photo (even if it's just feet!)

Borrow friends / neighbours kids with different shoe sizes for the photo so he will think they are all yours! He/they might 'freind' you then. :lol:

That's a pretty good idea but since he reads (or at least used to read) this form he will probably be on guard about profiles with feet pictures friending him .. Haha

He accepted my fake profile without a qualm, and it was very new on FB. But I was friends with Josh at the time, so maybe that made a difference. As an aside, Josh actually friended me after I liked 19K&C...my profile featured a young woman in a prayerful pose and a background of chickfila sandwiches. I figured that probably covered all his bases :lol:

I don't think John deleted the post asking about the plane. I can still see it. He liked it, but didn't answer the question. I feel like someone he'd actually met personally would have to ask about the plane to get an answer, and even then that might not work.

He accepted my fake profile without a qualm, and it was very new on FB. But I was friends with Josh at the time, so maybe that made a difference. As an aside, Josh actually friended me after I liked 19K&C...my profile featured a young woman in a prayerful pose and a background of chickfila sandwiches. I figured that probably covered all his bases :lol:

I don't think John deleted the post asking about the plane. I can still see it. He liked it, but didn't answer the question. I feel like someone he'd actually met personally would have to ask about the plane to get an answer, and even then that might not work.

Hahahahahahahaha! I am cracking up here at the thought of your prayerful Chick Fila profile pic and Josh salivating as he sends you a friend request.

Lol! We had mice in the kitchen a few years ago & caught several in snap traps. I hated throwing out each one on some level as each was worth just over $2:(

I put out mousetraps but the landlady threw them away. And these were the expensive mind where you didn't have to deal with the body, about $5 each.

Hahahahahahahaha! I am cracking up here at the thought of your prayerful Chick Fila profile pic and Josh salivating as he sends you a friend request.

That is gold!!

I was FB "friends" with the all-knowing, corrected Christianity, Bible-case displaying, inflatable pool baptizing, not-willing-to-assimilate-into-the-local-culture, there's-more-children-where-those-came-from, "De plane! De plane!" uppity John until I called him out on a church matter. I was gone in no time flat. I just don't have the energy nor inclination to create another FB personna to try to friend him again. I count on the FJ squad to keep me abreast of the lunacy that is John Shrader. He is certainly the epitome of all that a missionary should NOT be.

You are being persecuted, Gimme! :)

I just cannot say enough that he is an asshat. And he's a coward. I cannot believe they have lasted in Africa as long as they have.

Be glad that you are gone from his friend's list.

And OMG your avatar! I am hysterical here.

Archived