IGNORED

Sister Wives: Kody the Idiot Divorces Meri to Marry Robyn

Eternalbluepearl

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've learned many a thing from the amazing posters on FJ but the most important thing I've learned is:

"Do not EVER drink iced tea and read a Sister Wives thread" - I'm guaranteed to snort it out my nose. :lol:

I have a new theory about why the Browns legally restructured their family. It has nothing to do with health benefits or custody of Robyn's kids. The real reason is having something interesting enough to keep the show going. :shifty-kitty:

I have a new theory about why the Browns legally restructured their family. It has nothing to do with health benefits or custody of Robyn's kids. The real reason is having something interesting enough to keep the show going. :shifty-kitty:

I'll take some of that action. :shifty:

I'll take some of that action. :shifty:

I still don't give enough shits to watch it. I just got sucked back into 'Houswives of Beverly Hills' too. My standard are quite low, I'm not picky.

I just want the crying and finger wiping of tears to stop. Then they look at thier fingers and wipe them on their clothes.

Yeah, Christine was definitely not buying ANYTHING that Cody was selling! It was interesting to watch that those episodes where they looked back at past situations on the show. Every time the focus was on Cody and his actions my take was that Meri tried to discuss things with him as one adult to another. Robin tried to present everything he said in a better light, even to him. She did a LOT of " what I think you meant was...." Janelle seemed completely unconnected with any of it. And Christine was just furious and basically told him to Go to Hell everytime a clip showed him doing something insenssetive or obnoxious. Literally at least once.

When she told him to go to hell, I swear my jaw dropped. Those two pick at each other more than any married couple I've ever seen, but I feel worse for Christine. Kody can go running to Eenie, Meenie, and Miney, but Christine (Mo) has nowhere to turn but her goldilocks husband.

Does anyone have information about Robyn's family of origin?

I just noticed today that a co-worker sounds JUST like her and looks a bit like her too, so I've constructed a fantasy world where I work with Robyn's sister.

I actually think they do care about who's legally married to Kody. In the previews, Janelle and Christine looked so gobsmacked and horrified, I felt terrible for them. And Janelle's comment about her concern that it would mess up the order of things seemed completely justified, given how it goes with Sobbin Robyn. I think they very much care and if it was a blow to anyone, it was a blow to Christine.

Does anyone have information about Robyn's family of origin?

I just noticed today that a co-worker sounds JUST like her and looks a bit like her too, so I've constructed a fantasy world where I work with Robyn's sister.

The best source for information on the backgrounds of all the Sister Wives, Kody, and indeed almost every Mormon polygamist in America with a media presence, is The Principle tumblr:

http://politicsrusprinciple.tumblr.com/ (link not broken because the site owner appears to be a godless feminist who would appreciate the traffic)

The Sister Wives family tree, which contains number of siblings, bonus moms, and half-siblings for all the adults, is here:

http://politicsrusprinciple.tumblr.com/ ... -of-robyns

Your whole statement is one big eyeroll. Your point is not valid. You have no idea what role David Jessop plays in the lives of his kids and what the real story is behind Robyn's first marriage or David's parenting. Not one one iota of evidence of anything, period.

Okay, give a supposedly abusive ex (literally mentioned several times on the show) the benefit of the doubt. Eye. Roll.

The season finale is on now. So far, we've reviewed the previous episode and Meri stumbles over how this is for Robyn and kodys kids. Stumbles is my best description, sorry. We don't have DVR so I've got one chance at understanding the mumbling plus ridiculous explanation.

Totally predicted here at fj as soon as the link to the legal divorce/remarriage was found

So Meri is saying that her reason for the legal divorce is so that Kody can adopt Robyn's kids. Then in another scene she says that Robyn's ex is still in the picture and in the kids lives so it doesn't make any sense. I call bullshit.

She divorced KoDouche so that he and Robyn can legally marry and Kodonk can adopt Robyn's first 3 kids.

They spent the first 6-8 min reviewing last ep. (Last ep was a pic montage apparently)

Meri officially announced her intention to divorce Kody. At least 7 more minutes of pictures of Robyn, kodunky, and the three plus Sol, as well as Meri, Robyn, and king talking about what the D word means for their culture.

Apologies for crap editing. I never post, especially from phone.

On commercial now, wanted to add I didn't see the previous episode but it seemed to be anthropology students "studying" them - or an hour of old cute family pictures and stories gearing us up for this divorce debacle

Meri and Kody are holding hands. Meri told Mariah of her plans before kodonkey and Robyn!!! The first couple did hold hands to officially announce the decision to her.

They've just now gotten to telling the other two wives. Half hour later.

Okay, give a supposedly abusive ex (literally mentioned several times on the show) the benefit of the doubt. Eye. Roll.

I don't think Robyn is a terribly reliable narrator. She has a huge agenda. Are there any court documents that prove or even allege David Jessop abused his wife? Other people stepping forward to validate? (I am honestly asking. I don't know). As far as I know, Robyn never detailed the abuse - was it because David is poor and she had to live in a lousy trailer? I guess I am just less likely to trust people who sell their lives on TV.

Meri and Kody are holding hands. Meri told Mariah of her plans before kodonkey and Robyn!!! The first couple did hold hands to officially announce the decision to her.

Why the heck were the other wives not part of this decision and were told about it?

Meri tells the wives. Christine is sobbing. There seems to be a real need to adopt the kids, but I'm very unclear on what that need is. Janelle is quiet. Robyn is reminiscent of the obnoxious high school cheerleader.

Looked like they told the other wives the next day (or at least, a different day...). They had different clothes on.

I'm missing some I'm sure trying to narrate this shit, but I'm fairly certain they have said the same thing over and over, and I'm still confused.

Eta adoption for kids safety, family, Robyn definitely just said no child support (I'd assume that's a benefit for the bio dad - no child support)

The talking heads before the commercial break ended with a producer asking Janelle what she thought, she declined to comment, and Christine chewed her nails.

Janelle is not happy. The dynamic will change she worries, Kodonut reassures her that nothing (he literally stuttered) will change.

Big worries on behavior changes. Kody swears for the 503rd time that it's all procedural.

This ass just said it seems the family has changed BC of a legal divorce and marriage.

What the HELL Is going on with Meri's face??!? She has big lumps above/on the insides of her eyebrows and the eyebrows look very angry. He face just gets puffier and weirder looking as the seasons go on. I mean, obviously she is gaining weight, but her face is just distorting in a very, very strange way. Do steroids do that?

Janelle said it's not BC of Robyn. She (Janelle) is irrational. She told kody they're at their "best place ever"

I'm horrible at recaps, my apologies. There's an entire hour after this of the sisters blah blahing.. I can't possibly do it.

Archived