IGNORED

Robert wrangles a bull: the true story

Firiel

i have to admit, it was a great joy reading all of those comments coming. they're not coming from teh ebil feminists of fj, i have to wonder if they stung a little bit more because of that? *shrug* i suspect after any additional sting, he just shrugged them off by thinking that they obviously were backsliding, feminized christians. :roll:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what,, F him,, if he is that stupid to think the nonsense he put out there was not going to cause a shitstorm then hes either a complete fool or a psychopath, I do feel sorry for her and the kids,, but theres not one thing that can be done unless she comes to her sense,, if shes happy,, so be it

i have to admit, it was a great joy reading all of those comments coming. they're not coming from teh ebil feminists of fj, i have to wonder if they stung a little bit more because of that? *shrug* i suspect after any additional sting, he just shrugged them off by thinking that they obviously were backsliding, feminized christians. :roll:

I doubt they stung him at all,, according to him the Church has been sliding forever in its teachings,, he sees this as evidence of that and I am sure is reminding her,, "look, see what I have ben telling you? were surrounded by the evil ones, grab the shotgun in case they come for us"

I doubt they stung him at all,, according to him the Church has been sliding forever in its teachings,, he sees this as evidence of that and I am sure is reminding her,, "look, see what I have ben telling you? were surrounded by the evil ones, grab the shotgun in case they come for us"

He has himself pretty isolated, not interacting with many people has a strange affect on anyone. I don't think he has any real life friends to interact with much. I didn't see any of his hoards of people who totally agree with his treatment of Amanda comment. Ever. Not on his blog, here or SSB. If he was so well liked and sage like I imagine he would tell his followers and family about his blog. If his problem was his communication, would they not say something and defend him? Not one person in his life stepped in.

I think what happened was when people were telling him he was wrong and he kept explaining why he was right, people just have up and stopped arguing with him and he interprited thier silence as agreeing with him.

I think that Robert, like many controlling people, likes to define reality for other people and the fact that SSB and FJ don't allow him to do so is perceived as abusive to him. Robert doesn't appear to be interested in conversation unless it's completely one-sided with him telling everyone how God thinks we should behave. And I agree with others who have said that he just dismisses anyone who disagrees with him as being part of a vast feminist conspiracy rather than having valid concerns about his views.

I too am worried for Amanda. She seems to have settled for giving in in order to avoid constant conflict in her household. That comes with a huge price for her personally as she stuffs down her true feelings in order to keep the peace. I'm sure she thinks that people arguing with Robert are causing problems for her because she can't avoid discussing things that lead to conflict. She would prefer to ignore them for a very good reason, namely that disagreement is not allowed. But she's attacking the wrong person because Robert is the true cause of the problem but refuses to change.

As I said yesterday,, that girl is a broken spirit, she cant say anything to him,, and I dont blame her,, heaven only knows what Biblical discipline he would use on her, I bet when he gets in these moods she walks on eggshells for as long as it takes for him to come down from the high chair hes in,,

As I said yesterday,, that girl is a broken spirit, she cant say anything to him,, and I dont blame her,, heaven only knows what Biblical discipline he would use on her, I bet when he gets in these moods she walks on eggshells for as long as it takes for him to come down from the high chair hes in,,

Also, his children must be scared and confused. I think even at their young ages, they have probably developed some sort of coping skills for their dad's volatile and unpredictable behavior, but that does not make their situation any better. I feel for Amanda and know she feels trapped, but I hope at some point she can look at this situation through the eyes of her children and do what's necessary to get them out of that house.

I feel for the kids, too. They probably see a lot of anger. Hopefully the boy doesn't grow up and emulate his dad, and the little girl doesn't look for an abusive man just like her daddy.

Not sure if he is a drama queen, but one thing he he he definitely is, is narcissistic

definitely narcissistic, with a lot of control issues. i think he's a drama queen as well, or at the very least an attention whore, because a non-drama queen/non-attention whore would have stuck to their original flounce. but since he came back, and came back publicly, i can't help but think he can't help himself, that he needs the attention, whether good or bad.

definitely narcissistic, with a lot of control issues. i think he's a drama queen as well, or at the very least an attention whore, because a non-drama queen/non-attention whore would have stuck to their original flounce. but since he came back, and came back publicly, i can't help but think he can't help himself, that he needs the attention, whether good or bad.

I think that's the same reason he engages people on these various boards - he WANTS to argue with them. A lot of it is probably needing to be right and needing to be the big, manly man but I think he enjoys arguing with people.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Keep Robert away from the forklifts!

clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/t/83405.aspx

clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/p/95441/766246.aspx

clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/p/83443/676409.aspx

I think I need rescue ferrets. Halp.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
ETA: Robert is an ass to Amanda... surprise!

clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/t/50045.aspx

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
DH just came in and wanted lunch. I started to warm left over spaghetti. I'm willing to admit it's not the best batch, but still. He said "NO! Not that CR@P. It was horrible." Then he wonders why I got mad!!

Really??? If I went out into his shop and said something like that to him, he'd be livid! Then he blames on me just being grumpy! NO!!! You're just being a jerk!! Angry

Okay - going to go back to happy now.

Just like Christ loves the Church, amirite?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
the first one prove he is a pea brained buffoon. The last one made me profoundly sad. I think the other women saying how bad thier husbands were normalized it for her. Glad a few told her she deserved respect. When was the last time she posted there? How sad it seems like she had a real support there even if it was online.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
DH just came in and wanted lunch. I started to warm left over spaghetti. I'm willing to admit it's not the best batch, but still. He said "NO! Not that CR@P. It was horrible." Then he wonders why I got mad!!

Really??? If I went out into his shop and said something like that to him, he'd be livid! Then he blames on me just being grumpy! NO!!! You're just being a jerk!! Angry

And, of course, the marriage problems were ALL her fault-- not even part of the blame lies with him. I wonder how they would spin this incident to be her fault?

And, of course, the marriage problems were ALL her fault-- not even part of the blame lies with him. I wonder how they would spin this incident to be her fault?

Well, she DID make the crappy spaghetti. :roll:

Easy. The spaghetti was horrible. She was trying to feed it to Robert. First of all, she never should have made the awful stuff. Secondly, she further tried to poison her husband by warming it up for him when he was hungry, when she KNEW he hated it and thought it tasted nasty.

If she threw it out he would of berated her for wasting food.
Good enough for her and the kids, right? :angry-banghead:

This is actual fundie logic. Man gets the best, first. Leftovers and end bits are just fine for the wife and kids.

That is not the story of me wrestling a bull that is the story of my bull fighting another bull. But that is how accurate you guys are.

And let me get this straight. You find a post my wife wrote back before her heart change when our marriage was hard and in the most damning thing she wrote she managed to call me a good man. Smoking gun you got there.

.-bullshit!

You send anyone you want out to verify. I'm not hiding from you and your absolutely crazy accusations, I'm just tired of you wasting my time and getting my wife mad.

Have a nice life. What kind of nut jobs dig thru 42,000 posts that are years old when we fully admit our marriage sucked?

Go grow some real balls and stop being a pissy jerk.

Oh, wait I forgot, you first have to recover from the micropenis disease you so obviously suffer from. fucknut

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

Not that Robert would lie or anything :roll: , but that certainly does not sound like a that was turning the other cheek and being kind.

For years I tried roses, doing dishes, I can guarauntee not a wife on the planet has heard the words I love you or You are beautiful more than my wife. I was left hundreds of times no matter how gentle, loving, handsome, successful or kind I was. I turned the other cheek and I also took the hateful words.

It didn't matter how many times I told her I loved her, how tender I was, how wonderful of a father I was, how hard I worked...nothing worked because I would not let her go her own way {a way I knew was not right and was rebellion}.

Robert has always claimed he was this sweet, loving husband who treated his wife with tenderness and all their marriage problems came from her. That post from Amanda proves him wrong. He treated her hatefully and with no respect. He behaved in a childishly, throwing tantrums when he didn't get exactly what he wanted.

Lying by omission is still lying and Robert has omitted a great deal when discussing his treatment of Amanda in the past.

I am sure he did tell her how much he loved her and how beautiful she was...... After her told her her food was crap, or went bonkers after breaking the forklift. God Damn it!Motherfucker, crash, bang. "Baby, you know I love you." Said in my best Ike Turner voice. FYI- after raving like a lunatic 100 "I love you, your beautiful"' doesn't cut it. Not because she is being vindictive, it's stressful to go through a melt down or be treated like that. Some nice words don't cancel out the bad ones. It's changing that will cancel out the bad ones.

I'm making spaghetti and meatballs today for dinner. When my husband asks what's for dinner I'm telling him it's crap. "Crap is for dinner!"

Archived