IGNORED

Robert wrangles a bull: the true story

Firiel

Dear Boobert-

So divorce is wrong, and women should submit more, but you paid for TWO of your mother's divorces? You call other people lazy but funnel money to her because she doesn't feel like working? clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/p/60806/504806.aspx#504806

Looks like you're not just a coward on the Internet, you're a coward in real life too. And a liar, and a hypocrite.

I've got some Scripture for your next blog post:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Maybe you should spend a little less time preaching to the Internet and a little more time fixing your own life and making sure your half-sister doesn't turn out as much of a fuckup as the rest of your family. She's what, 16 now? There's still time.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His flounce just proves that everything Amanda wrote was right and he couldn't find a way to defend himself from it.

Robert, I know you aren't a fan of Bible verses, but there is one you should keep in mind today and you fume over the fact that you were found out to be a lying liar who lies. Numbers 32:23: "and be sure your sins will find you out." This isn't Amanda's fault, it isn't our fault, you are the only person to blame.

Well shit I'm gonna miss snarking on him

You can join my on-line support group for those of us who have lost the object of our snark obsession from the internet (RIP Dougie The Tool). We try to come to terms with our conflicting feelings that even though our favorite hobby is gone, it is for the good of universe.

Dear Boobert-

So divorce is wrong, and women should submit more, but you paid for TWO of your mother's divorces? You call other people lazy but funnel money to her because she doesn't feel like working? clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/p/60806/504806.aspx#504806

(snip)

He also said,

She wouldn't even talk to DH when he tried to say "um...don't you think it's a little odd.....you're poor & old enough to be his mom (and not a looker)....."

He really has a thing about reminding the women in his life that they aren't attractive, doesn't he? :wtf:

Fixed that for ya.

Yeah, eventually they will be banned for something and he will be left with only Lori. On the other thread my theory or prediction fo 2015 is he and Lori will fall in love she will dominate him, and he will LOVE it.

For all of Robert's followers that he sent to FJ to see how evil we are, I'll remind you what Robert's version of the story was:

I’m as big as a mountain. I’ve wrestled a full grown bull and won. Some have called me Hercules

But when he wife was discussing it as it was happening, the truth was that Robert got his ass kicked by the bull and gave up. Lying, it is a sin.

Like I said before, I think Robert is extremely insecure in his manhood. Most likely in real life he can't come off as a manly-man, but online he could pretend. I'm actually a little worried about his wife and children this weekend since his outlet for being able to pretend he is everything he isn't has been taken away from him.

For all of Robert's followers that he sent to FJ to see how evil we are, I'll remind you what Robert's version of the story was:

But when he wife was discussing it as it was happening, the truth was that Robert got his ass kicked by the bull and gave up. Lying, it is a sin.

Like I said before, I think Robert is extremely insecure in his manhood. Most likely in real life he can't come off as a manly-man, but online he could pretend. I'm actually a little worried about his wife and children this weekend since his outlet for being able to pretend he is everything he isn't has been taken away from him.

I'm worried about them too. He's just taken one more step in isolating Amanda. At least when his blog was public, we could point out his crazy ideas and gauge his moods a little bit and I think even his loyal readers were a little freaked out by him at times. I think they are going to see this move as yet another irrational decision. As much as I worry about Amanda, I think it will be hilarious if he emails his loyal fans and they don't even respond to him about gaining access to the golden blog.

I'm worried about them too. He's just taken one more step in isolating Amanda. At least when his blog was public, we could point out his crazy ideas and gauge his moods a little bit and I think even his loyal readers were a little freaked out by him at times. I think they are going to see this move as yet another irrational decision. As much as I worry about Amanda, I think it will be hilarious if he emails his loyal fans and they don't even respond to him about gaining access to the golden blog.

Because they were all us? Robert, which beloved reader was I?

Lol too bad Dummy is already taken as the name of the bull. Thank you Robert for giving me a much-needed laugh this morning.

Because I think every Robert post needs this to be included:

clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/t/5225.aspx?PageIndex=3

Post by Amanda:

It is absolutely a power struggle. I think that he just needs to prove he doesn't need me or something. I don't know. I don't understand. He has so many weird things, he totally needs to counseling or something. He gets mad if I have activities planned more than 2 days a week. In the past (he's finally learned to leave this one alone), he works hard to passively push my friends away. He has weird control and power struggle issues. I haven't figured it out. I've finally figured how to abide to keep a peaceful house, but much to my own sacrifices. Thank goodness I found this MB when I did or I seriously think I would have lost it due to being put in a life of seclusion! I gave up everything because it was easier to just give up than to fight.

Funny thing is he's always telling ME I need counseling. Yeah, there might be some truth to it, but I always say I won't go unless YOU go. I went to one lady and she told me my perspective was understandable and such. Anyway, he asked me not to go back. Hmmm....I wonder why.

Honestly, Angie...I guess I feel so jealous that your problems are your husband breaking dishes. I WISH that was the worst of my marital problems.

Well, not that I've thoroughly beat him down to you....he really is a good man. He just came in and apologized for being a butthead the last day. He has his moments as we all do. Marriage is about compromise, give and take. I guess sometimes it's easier to want them to give huh?

Remember how Robert said that therapists and counselors agreed with him that it was only Amanda that had problems? Seems like that was a lie too.

I read here quite often, but rarely post. I'm glad Cabby has taken his blog private. Although I will miss reading about his WILDLY distorted thoughts, I think the fewer readers he reaches the better!!! 8-)

Here are screenshots of Amanda's posts on the scrapbooking site. "okanogangirl" is Amanda, and she has over 42,000 posts on that site. There's probably more gold out there to be mined.

post-2315-14451999850505_thumb.pngpost-2315-14451999850926_thumb.pngpost-2315-14451999851578_thumb.pngpost-2315-14451999852313_thumb.pngpost-2315-14451999857162_thumb.png

Because I think every Robert post needs this to be included:

clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/t/5225.aspx?PageIndex=3

Post by Amanda:

It is absolutely a power struggle. I think that he just needs to prove he doesn't need me or something. I don't know. I don't understand. He has so many weird things, he totally needs to counseling or something. He gets mad if I have activities planned more than 2 days a week. In the past (he's finally learned to leave this one alone), he works hard to passively push my friends away. He has weird control and power struggle issues. I haven't figured it out. I've finally figured how to abide to keep a peaceful house, but much to my own sacrifices. Thank goodness I found this MB when I did or I seriously think I would have lost it due to being put in a life of seclusion! I gave up everything because it was easier to just give up than to fight.

Funny thing is he's always telling ME I need counseling. Yeah, there might be some truth to it, but I always say I won't go unless YOU go. I went to one lady and she told me my perspective was understandable and such. Anyway, he asked me not to go back. Hmmm....I wonder why.

Honestly, Angie...I guess I feel so jealous that your problems are your husband breaking dishes. I WISH that was the worst of my marital problems.

Well, not that I've thoroughly beat him down to you....he really is a good man. He just came in and apologized for being a butthead the last day. He has his moments as we all do. Marriage is about compromise, give and take. I guess sometimes it's easier to want them to give huh?

Run for the hills, Mandy! You're in an abusive relationship. Run like Beelzebub himself was chasing you, because that's what your husband is.

Does anybody have any saved screenshots of him bragging about locking her in the shed to contribute? For all the readers he sent over here.

Does anybody have any saved screenshots of him bragging about locking her in the shed to contribute? For all the readers he sent over here.

I had never bothered reading any of the posts about him or hopping over to his blog until the sex advice rant. I'd love to hear this story, even a paraphrase.

I'm glad he's gone, but I'm sure he'll be back. The small number of comments he'll get now won't satisfy him and he won't gain any new readers. Plus he genuinely seems to believe he's fulfilling his divinely appointed life's mission by 'teaching' young men through his blog.

Did he leave a flounce post this time?

I just noticed that Julie Anne at Spiritual Sounding Board recently wrote a post about his views on marital rape (the impossibility of it, according to Robert): spiritualsoundingboard.com/2015/01/08/marital-rape-is-it-even-a-possibility-in-christian-marriage/#comments

Robert's views are appropriately lacerated in the comments. :clap:

This is how he first presented it in a comment on Lori's blog.

There have been times where I have disciplined her by not allowing her to go out with the gals, not spending money on items except necessary food and clothing for the family, not attending women's bible study {believe it or not...unless you have the right church anymore some can push women further way from their husbands than closer to them}, there was even a few times she had to sleep on the couch, a couple times I made her sleep in the cabin on our property when she was downright in complete anarchy against our marriage, family and God's Word. She's had to clean the house as a punishment

So yes, it appears that you cut her off from friends, money, going to church and secluded her in a cabin in the woods. What does complete anarchy against your marriage mean? To me it means she wanted out and you MADE her go to a cabin in the woods against her will. You punished her as if she was a small child by forcing her to clean the house. That is bizarre.

But still to this day I structure her life and keep it low key. She doesn't do a lot outside the home. She homeschools and bakes from scratch and takes care of the home. I don't do this because I'm mean. I do this because very quickly she will become overwhelmed, depressed and exhausted and she knows it now

For years I was accused of being an abuser and got sideways looks even from family and those in church.

My point is this ladies, at the moment of discipline, you can have the most wonderful loving parent, God or husband in the world but in that moment, it's going to seem awful. My wife thought I was. It didn't matter how many times I told her I loved her, how tender I was, how wonderful of a father I was, how hard I worked...nothing worked because I would not let her go her own way {a way I knew was not right and was rebellion}.

I am happy to post any and all comments from him that I can find so that his "investigative readers" can see the true Robert. Sorry, upon reading it again, it looks as though I've included comments from another person, but these are definitely his words.

And here is Robert lying and saying that the counselor she saw thought Robert was fine:

We saw a female counselor

*My wife saw all 6 of these professionals with and without me, telling them everything that was going on in our home. Not a single one of them believed I was abusing my wife nor my children, not one.

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=21356&start=160

That is not the story of me wrestling a bull that is the story of my bull fighting another bull. But that is how accurate you guys are.

And let me get this straight. You find a post my wife wrote back before her heart change when our marriage was hard and in the most damning thing she wrote she managed to call me a good man. Smoking gun you got there.

My wife and my kids are not only safe, but happy. You send anyone you want out to verify. I'm not hiding from you and your absolutely crazy accusations, I'm just tired of you wasting my time and getting my wife mad.

Have a nice life. What kind of nut jobs dig thru 42,000 posts that are years old when we fully admit our marriage sucked?

That is not the story of me wrestling a bull that is the story of my bull fighting another bull. But that is how accurate you guys are.

And let me get this straight. You find a post my wife wrote back before her heart change when our marriage was hard and in the most damning thing she wrote she managed to call me a good man. Smoking gun you got there.

My wife and my kids are not only safe, but happy. You send anyone you want out to verify. I'm not hiding from you and your absolutely crazy accusations, I'm just tired of you wasting my time and getting my wife mad.

Have a nice life. What kind of nut jobs dig thru 42,000 posts that are years old when we fully admit our marriage sucked?

Hmmm...the teeny tiny peenie man shows back up...

Your 80% tirade was pure snark...you REALLY think that only satisfying her 80% of the time keeps her coming back for more??? Good god you're a total douchecanoe...

Archived