IGNORED

Robert wrangles a bull: the true story

Firiel

As much as we wish that things were different up there in cray cray town,, its not going to happen, that girl is broken , her spirit crushed,, (her true spirit). I just hope someday we dont read about something happening.

This reminds me of that first video of Robert and his family when he restarted the blog and they were giving him his birthday card. He seemed to pay most of his attention to his son and then to his daughter. When he read Amanda's words to him (which were very mushy), he hardly acknowledged her. He didn't even look in her direction which I thought was really odd. My husband would have blown me a kiss or told me he loved me! Anyway, after reading Robert's "sex advice" the other day about leaving her hanging 20% of the time, I had to wonder if that's Robert's way of always leaving Amanda unsteady and unsure of herself to the point where she must beg for his attention and affirmation and as a result, be grateful for any response from him. Something is very off about this man. It's not just a matter of needing to be in charge or having a dominant personality. I believe that deep down, he's very insecure himself and must constantly put Amanda down to build himself up. It worries me that he's angry and defensive now and that Amanda and the children are the closest targets.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Booby's still running his mouth on that marital rape thread. Keep digging that hole, Bob. He's inviting random strangers to meet up with AMANDA now.

Funny, that is not the spin I remember on that conversation. Some of the details are the same, but the tone? Not at all. And I seem to remember Bob saying she wouldn't GET the kids, not that she didn't want them.

ETA: Booby reminds me of a great line from "The Social Network":

You're not the only one. I recall him saying that as well. He told her he'd send her away for six months, keep the children and make her earn her way (no buying her a house which he said later).

That spiritual sounding board post was great. Nice to know that Robert's anger spews equally in all directions. Of course according to him AMANDA is the angry one right now. I believe it. She's probably angry because she's so terrified of him. Can you imagine his reaction to reading those scrapbook posts?? I would die if my husband found out I wrote something like that about him, and he's not mean and controlling like Boobert is.

Oh, and Robert? When you mention "FJ" constantly it makes people curious about what we are saying. Then they come here and read more about you. Then they might discuss you more and more on other sites. Be careful, or your internet fame will eventually hit you in the real world. I'm sure you were hoping one of your "good " lists would go viral and you'd be the next MRA hero, but you could well go vial in a way you hate. Google "Romeo Rose". ;)

That's how I found FJ. On his first blog, he kept going on and on ad nauseam about "that feminist website" so finally Googled "Cabinetman, feminist website" and learned more about Boobert than I ever thought possible. What an idiot!

And she writes a post about how they were threatened with bodily harm again, I wish she or he would show that proof they have since they keep files ,,,,

This is how Robert has described her wanting a divorce in the past:

As far as going to the cabin, leaving the house and marriage was not something she was against and pushed for every chance she got. But usually she was in no condition to drive or make decisions and for her own safety I took her keys

So leaving the marriage was something that she wanted and pushed for, but he took her keys so she couldn't.

Now he did say that he would buy her a house and support her, but only if she did things on his terms. If she didn't he would go to war with her.

Second, I gave her an ultimatum. I explained I did not want a divorce. I was extremely hurt and frustrated by her, but that I did love her and was going to honor the covenant that I had made before God to her. If she wanted a divorce, I would grant it to her. I would buy her a house, give her six months of living expenses, her car, split custody of the kids and help her until she got set up on her own with a job, etc. All she had to do was say the word. If she chose divorce, those were the grounds I was willing to grant. Otherwise it would be war. I had proof, I had some backing from others, even if it was minimal at this stage. I would fight tooth and nail, no matter how set the system was against me. I would fight for my children and for assets. I would also get remarried & she knew I would have no problem in doing so.

And then there is this about bulls. :lol:

And ton I’ve lifted 1 ton flipped forklifts back on their wheels and drug full grown bulls 100 yards…

You have also had your ass kicked by a bull, didn't mention that did you?

And she writes a post about how they were threatened with bodily harm again, I wish she or he would show that proof they have since they keep files ,,,,

She wrote a post on the blog that's now hidden?

I'm sure that Robert does feel threaten by his wife's old posts about him and his marriage being brought up and it is a real threat to the life he has created. This life, with a wife where he controls her to the point where he structures her day(I can quote you Robert if you need me to) and where he gets to brag about how he wrestles bulls and is a big, strong man, is very threatened by reminding his wife that at one point she realized that how he treated her isn't okay. She is being reminded that, no matter what he now says, all the therapists didn't agree that it was all her, and when a therapists suggested Robert had problems he made her stop seeing that person. She is being reminded that he has always been an asshole, but in the past he would at least apologize and admit that he wasn't perfect. She is being reminded that he wasn't the perfect husband and she wasn't and isn't crazy.

Yes, bringing up her old posts is a threat to Robert's life and he should be afraid. If Amanda starts remembering these things and starts to realize that Robert has lied about everything, well there is a chance she might try to leave and this time she will finally be able to escape his grasps.

On SSB

As soon as I asked I caught up on the comments and saw it, thanks.

CM and CW are still claiming threats of ohysical violence with ZERO evidence to back it up. *yawn*

Robert has now posted "Sex Advice", in its entirety, on SSB because he thinks that's going to help him look better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With a little patience, we can sit back and watch him post all of his "private" blog on another site....to make his point.

Edited for punctuation.

You're not the only one. I recall him saying that as well. He told her he'd send her away for six months, keep the children and make her earn her way (no buying her a house which he said later).

I remember it as well.

Robert says this in the ssb comments and I'm super confused

You & your own members are advocating you control the number of orgasms men have? What is different than my method? In fact your own members state that a woman should be having 5 times the orgasms her husband has- yet nobody calls her sexist? Why is that? You agree that in marriage the only sex a person should have is with their spouse- and yet you want women to control of sex after marriage.

I’m at 80% for women (when the average is 63%), your group is at 500% and yet I’m the abusive one? You guys are nut jobs- first rate nut jobs who have been raised in such a feminist society you cannot even see you have been given over to your depraved minds. Let alone think logically.

From what I see, no one said a WORD about 5x the orgasms. Where the heck did that come from?

From what I see, no one said a WORD about 5x the orgasms. Where the heck did that come from?

99% of the time Boobert is just pulling shit out of ass. 1% of the time he is just talking out of his ass. I know, I'm right 150% of the time on these things.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I just read Amanda's post on SSB. Honestly, it reads like an abuse victim crying out, "Please don't make him any madder!" At one point she even tells them to "SHUT UP", and talks about how very angry she is. :(

She also mentions something about the scrapbooking website being hacked? I am guessing that's what she's telling Dumbass to explain everything. Let's hope he's stupid enough to buy it.

Truly, I am scared for her.

Amanda, if you want to know why no one has called or emailed, it's because your husband comes across as a very dangerous man. A lot of us are mothers. We have families of our own. Aside from alerting proper authorities, there is absolutely nothing we can do to help you.

Also, you mention that people have threatened harm to you and your family. If that is so, you need to go to the authorities. If you are going on Bob's word- don't.

Who are these rape survivors that Robert claims 'openly and enthusiastically' agree with him?

I think a commenter said something like "a man should be giving his wife five times the orgasms that he has..." Of course, I'm paraphrasing and I took it as a facetious remark meaning that a real man would be giving his wife multiple orgasms each time they have sex. Of course Robert can't pick up on sarcasm or humor, so he grabs onto that as "you guys think men HAVE TO GIVE WOMEN FIVE ORGASMS A DAY!!" I swear he's a 13-year-old girl.

The good news is, we are about to see more of his "GET YOUR ORGASMS HERE!" advertisements. Those are always good for a laugh.

I am all of a sudden finding it weird that robert goes all over the internet defending himself. He cannot let it go.

It's got to be taking up a good majority of their days. My husband and I were absolutely floored when he kept pushing for an internet stranger to meet his wife just so he could get an apology post.

Even if Amanda had hatched the plan (which clearly she didn't), but even if she had, any husband worth his salt would have said, "Fuck these people. I don't want you to jeopardize your safety/well being just to prove a point to the internet".

I am not really surprised that Amanda is mad, but I think her anger is misplaced. I am betting Robert is acting like a raging lunatic right now, and I fear he is taking it out on her. Her for causing ALL of the problems in the first place. Her for confiding in online friends several years back. When you think of it that way, it's no wonder she's basically screaming for everyone to stop.

I also think he has lied to her and told her they have been threatened when they have not. The more isolated she is, the more afraid of the world she is, the more dependent she is on him. And that gives the sob all of the control.

Honest to god, I wish the police would do a welfare check on her and the children. There is a reason Robert was so desperate for us to promise him we wouldn't get authorities involved.

It was in the comments from an man posting there named Mark.

Mark

JANUARY 10, 2015 @ 7:22 PM

Bridget,

“The 80% thing and not answering questions can give one the sense of power over others. Put them in their place. Etc.â€

It goes a lot further than that.

The 80% thing means he does know what he is doing when it comes to intimacy and really exposes an arrogance of stupidity when it comes to passion.

He’s the one that brought up the “O†word not me. If he knew what he was doing she should be experiencing 5 times the “O’s†compared to what he experiences.

I can’t believe Robert would be so prideful and not know how ignorant he really is.

He was apparently trying to explain to Robert that women are often capable of multiple orgasms, while men often are not.

Oh, they're like T. They don't exist.

Did you catch his response when they called him on evading questions:

I have not evaded a single question- I just don’t believe most of them are worth answering.

Translation:

I can't answer your questions, and my delete button isn't handy.

It was in the comments from an man posting there named Mark.

He was apparently trying to explain to Robert that women are often capable of multiple orgasms, while men often are not.

Well, let's be fair to Robert. He definitely would have no way of knowing ;)

You know, I don't think Robert is abusive to Amanda. I really don't. I think he is a horrible, horrible communicator, not to mention an insecure guy with a really warped idea of religion and some really misogynistic attitudes. But I don't think he's directly physically or mentally abusive to her.

Except here's the thing. You know how, when something happens to a child, let's say a child goes missing, and the police start investigating, you know they're going to investigate the parents, whether the parents have anything to do with it or not -- they have to start looking at the parents, because historically it so often turns out that it WAS the parents. So when the police arrive and say they need to talk to the parents and find out what alibi the parents have or what story they tell, it doesn't mean the parents are guilty and it doesn't mean the parents are assumed to be guilty. It's just standard procedure given the circumstances.

And you know how you can kindof get a better sense of whether it IS the parents based on how understanding they are about the police doing, you know, their JOB? An innocent parent is less likely to get all defensive, and more likely to be understandably annoyed and even scared, but also recognize that the police should do anything and everything they need to in order to find the kid. So even though a parent might feel offended to be treated with suspicion, they understand that it's not personal (at least at first) and that it's just SOP. Whereas a parent who gets all indignant and "how dare you accuse me", raises suspicions by their very act of making it all about them instead of about the kid?

Well, Robert certainly understands that abuse does exist, that it's not a good thing, and that his own situation looks quite a bit like an abusive situation. If he's truly not guilty of abuse, why isn't he recognizing that someone concerned about abuse is simply looking out for Amanda -- for her wellbeing! Instead of feeling threatened by people expressing concern, he ought to be (at least I would expect most innocent people to be) thanking others for their concern.

When someone doesn't recognize the positive aspect of having others show concern, it really only strengthens the suspicions that things AREN'T right at home.

You know, I don't think Robert is abusive to Amanda. I really don't. I think he is a horrible, horrible communicator, not to mention an insecure guy with a really warped idea of religion and some really misogynistic attitudes. But I don't think he's directly physically or mentally abusive to her.

If just what he has admitted to is true, he is guilty of mental abuse imo.

Archived