IGNORED

Robert wrangles a bull: the true story

Firiel

But still, there were times when you couldn't wrangle bulls and they kicked your ass? Is that correct? So you have been lying by omission when you gave the impression that you always win with the bulls? Your wife went to a counselor who didn't think that there was anything wrong with her and you told her to stop going to them? You left that out of your little rant about how all the therapists and counselors agreed with you.

Anyway, so my question is, is it biblical to make sure your spouse doesn't have an orgasm they wanted to have? Or are you still running from Bible verses?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, dear... poor robert. I figured it was a different bull, but if the scrapbook posts are supposed to be from the "jezebel spirit" unrepentant pre "fixed" Amanda, then I'd say he sort of made all our points.

Reading about his mom and his relationship with her may have been more enlightening than anything else--it sounds like his mommy issues spill over to become womenz issues.

What kind of nut jobs dig thru 42,000 posts that are years old when we fully admit our marriage sucked?

What kind of a nutjob makes his wife sleep in a cabin? What kind of a nutjob believes that a man who forces his wife to have sex with him is just taking what he is 'literally entitled to'? What kind of a nutjob boasts about isolating his wife and preventing her from seeing her friends? What kind of a nutjob brags about purposely leaving his wife sexually unsatisfied a certain percentage of the time in order to put her in her place?

The same nutjob whose wife admitted that she had simply given up in order to keep peace in the household:

I gave up everything because it was easier to just give up than to fight.

Cabinet Man is back. My day is made. :cracking-up:

I thought this buffoon was supposed to be panning for gold in Alaska or something?

I thought this buffoon was supposed to be panning for gold in Alaska or something?

Apparently the feminists found him again, so he's going to have to head to Siberia this time. :evil-eye:

But the cabinetman came back the very next day.

Yes, the cabinetman came back. FJ thought he was gone,

But the cabinetman came back. He just wouldn't stay away.

Blah, blah, blah....

Well damned if you're not back again. Cabinet business is running kind of slow, huh?

Well, in honor of your trip back over to the dark side, I thought I'd do a Storage Sociopath Best Of for you.

This is goodbye:

I won't post here.

Sorry folks, I can't take what you dish out here.

Alright folks, this will be my last post.

Have a nice life.

Conspiracy theories and other bizarre ramblings:

I can also prove that government has killed about 1,000 times more people than religion ever has.

No offense, but we are the minority now. The government views us like it did women 200 years ago.

I told you my liberal/feminist mother works in the social services.

If you all promise NOT to contact me, NOT go looking for us and NOT turning us into authorities because you don't agree with us and think I abused my wife or being vindictive. If that is what you are giving me your word on, then my mission is accomplished.

Robert truthisms:

I am guilty of being an idiot.

I cannot find someone who loves me and will have sex with me in a day (probably years?).

Robert lies:

I don't delete comments unless you are slanderous.

My wife nor I no longer discipline each other

But you guys, he "explained away" the accusations of abuse:

I've explained away every single "abusive" thing people have said was abusive

Welcome back. It's probably time for another "I am never ever posting here again" post..... :music-tool:

Apparently the feminists found him again, so he's going to have to head to Siberia this time. :evil-eye:

Damn those feminists and their Google Tactics[tm][/tm]! :penguin-no: :penguin-no: :penguin-no:

control freak much?

he's lucky he still has his jewels...I'd have either gone Lorena Bobbit on him or done that burning bed thing...

Found it! :D

Thought I posted this, but maybe not.

Here is my offering for "tunes"

The Ballad of Cabinetman (To the Tune of The Ballad of Jed Clampett, AKA the theme to the Beverly Hil Billies) Please delete if a repeat.

Come and listen to a story 'bout a “manly†friend of Ken

Armed mountaineer said his wife was filled with sin

Til one day when he bragged he broke her will,

And came to Freejinger, just to get a little thrill

(Leave me alone, don’t call CPS, that’s my plea)

Well the first thing you know his blog’s a happenin place

Bitchin’ bout those women folk who’d look him in the face

He dared them to find him, and when they easily did

He loaded up the truck and he quickly ran and hid

(Alaska that is, wife’s alone, here’s my new address)

Well now it's time to say goodbye to Him and all his kin

They’re pretty mad that we folks was always dropping in

Although his blog was public as was his locality

He seems to have a poor grasp of the web’s reality

(Command men, that's what they call themselves,

Drama Queens seems a better fit- don’t come back now, ya hear?)

Oh good, he's around.

Now Robert, are you ever going to answer my original questions? Why do you think women ought to be oppressed? Why do you think we're all horrible sinners, and why do you fixate on only the sins of women, when men are just as likely to sin, sometimes even moreso than women?

Why do you feel the need to massively build yourself up, all while tearing down the women around you?

ETA: Robert...you do realize that you're the one who's making yourself look bad here, don't you? Not us. These are your own words, and even Amanda posted about how unhappy you made her. Do you see her words? Because she eventually just gave up because she got tired of fighting your bullshit.

You know, I've always believed in a certain analogy regarding shaky marriages. One partner is like a flowering garden. It blooms because it receives constant attention and gets all its needs and desires met at the expense of the gardener, who is laboring without rest to make the garden the best it can be, lest it wither and fail to flourish without excessive tending.

And Robert, you're the biggest stinking rose I've seen in awhile.

So absolutely none of their marital problems were caused by him? It was all her? It's worse than I remember.

Pastor Schnake is all on board with this? Really?

He is a monster too then.

IF they are LCMS...then he's not holding to their view of marriage

In this powerful description of marriage, there is no room

for husbands to “lord it over†their wives, nor for wives to disregard

their husband’s role of “headship†in the home. The key

is mutual submission to and love for one another, modeled

after Christ’s love for the church, and the church’s submission

to Christ her Lord.

From this webpage: lcms.org/belief-and-practice and the PDF of Christian Marriage

There once was a man named Robert.

He spewed so much hate, his gob hurt.

Forced sex on his wife,

Ruined her life.

To him, all women are dirt.

He's baaaaaaaack!

He's back and he thinks I read 42000 posts! Wooo, naw honey, that forum has a Search function.

He's back and he thinks I read 42000 posts! Wooo, naw honey, that forum has a Search function.

booboo is too dumb to think of that :P

and he posted, too!!! omg my weekend is made! thank you so much, robert, you breaking your promise to never post here again is the best present i could have asked for! and it isn't even imbolc yet ;) loki be praised!

So you got a dig in at my supposedly endless free time, but you didn't have time to tell us why you paid for Mommy's divorce (twice)? Because remember, Lori says that even abuse isn't a good enough reason to divorce your husband. Mommy was supposed to Submit More. Oh, but it's DIFFERENT when it's not YOUR wife, and it's not a STRANGER you can shame, isn't it? Your wife is, well, YOURS. And it's super fun to feel superior to strangers! But it's not so fun to watch Mommy cry over the latest piece of shit she married. So, sigh, ignore the sin and write "love the sinner" on the note line of a whopping check...

I've seen that attitude before somewhere. Where was it again?

A 21 year old woman and her mother drove three hours to come to their appointment for an abortion. They were surprised to find the clinic a 'nice' place with friendly, personable staff. While going over contraceptive options, they shared that they were Pro-Life and disagreed with abortion, but that the patient could not afford to raise a child right now. Also, she wouldn't need contraception since she wasn't going to have sex until she got married, because of her religious beliefs. Rather than argue with them, I saw this as an opportunity for dialogue, and in the end, my hope was that I had planted a 'healing seed' to help resolve the conflict between their beliefs and their realities.

Oh, right: "The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion; When the Anti-Choice Choose", mypage.direct.ca/w/writer/anti-tales.html

Essentially Boobert is a hypocritical, lying, insecure sack of shit...just like most men of his ilk...

One of the reasons control freaks are control freaks is because they feel so out of control in themselves they attempt to control everyone and everything around them...so they don't have to do the real work of controlling themselves...

Robert: The bulls got out. One of the bulls kicked you in the butt. Own it, laugh about it and move on. What you should never do is post how you wrestled it to the ground or whatever because it is not true and it will make you a liar and there is no such thing as a godly liar. The question is why you feel the need to present yourself in grandiose terms such as a "Hercules", Stronger than 90% of most men", etc. It is strange and will get you noticed. Not to mention "punishing" yr wife by locking her in an offsite cabin, withholding her orgasm and forcing her to clean the house. Why she would put up with it is an entirely other matter. Bottom line: don't lie. Its an easy one to remember, right there in the Ten Commandments.

Yeah!! I was gonna say; all you have to do, Boobert, is search "okanogangirl" and "my husband is a douche" together and they pop right up!

Archived