IGNORED

Robert wrangles a bull: the true story

Firiel

OMG, guys, I'm sitting here at work DYING trying to hold in my guffaws. You know that bull that Robert wrangled?

clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/t/37833.aspx

Do I get an award for finding this?!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. FIRIEL WINS THE INTERNET!!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I laughed so hard I cried. I cried! I'd almost think she's yanking our chains on purpose, but the dates are too long ago!

OMG, guys, I'm sitting here at work DYING trying to hold in my guffaws. You know that bull that Robert wrangled?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/t/37833.aspx

Do I get an award for finding this?!

Don't praise me, guys.

I give all the glory to God for this miraculous find. :lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm hoping that he actually doesn't log in here with another username and only reads as a guest.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
:lol: :lol: So what was Robert's version of this story? I'm sure it didn't involve the bull kicking his ass.

I am hoping that he does not punish her in anyway, but I would not be surprised if he is trying to get her posts deleted from that forum because this is one man who cannot stand humiliation.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
:lol: :lol: So what was Robert's version of this story? I'm sure it didn't involve the bull kicking his ass.

I am hoping that he does not punish her in anyway, but I would not be surprised if he is trying to get her posts deleted from that forum because this is one man who cannot stand humiliation.

Is this from his latest blog post? It's not there now. What is wrong with this guy. Why does he keep posting and erasing?

He is giving off "family aniahlater"vibes.

Is this from his latest blog post? It's not there now. What is wrong with this guy. Why does he keep posting and erasing?

He is giving off "family aniahlater"vibes.

Well I guess I just I fall into the catagory of "loving Satan and his ways"

Good god this guy is a buffoon. Too bad he doesn't like to post pics, LOLing him could become my new hobby now that Dougie is gone.

oh, and one more thing, booboo...the duggars (and bates) have 19 kids, not 18. that's why their show is called "19 kids and counting"... :whistle:

smarts. he does not has.

And can we please have proof of us threatening you? I am glad you used the name of FJ so folks can come here and see what this is all about.

We need proof of threats or it never happened. We also need to verify you didn't create an email and email yourself threats from FJ people.

I am calling you a liar until you give proof.

We might mock the shit out of you like its out job, but threats......no.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm not surprised Robert logged in the second he saw this title. Does anyone remember the theme song from the show Psych? It goes:

I know, you know
That I'm not telling the truth.
I know, you know,
They just don't have any proof.

That is how it has been with Robert and his tall tales. We knew he was lying about his bull wrangling story, he knew that we knew, but since there was no proof he got to continue on with bragging about it. Now there is pretty damn good proof that the story is nothing like Robert said and even his faithful followers, if they read that, might start questioning him. I'm sure that he was scared and angry when he saw the title of this thread because he knew the gig was up. I suspect that he will try to claim that Amanda made that all up during her "rebellious" years just to be mean. He might even make Amanda say she made it up, but nobody is going to buy that.

Archived