IGNORED

Robert wrangles a bull: the true story

Firiel

oh, and one more thing, booboo...the duggars (and bates) have 19 kids, not 18. that's why their show is called "19 kids and counting"... :whistle:

smarts. he does not has.

Ya think? Because he had me at "I'm not an idoit".

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's proof of what an animal-lover I am -- I don't care that much about Robert finally logging on again, but I had to post to tell Polecat how incredibly cute that picture is!

QFT. Just finished watching an ep with Cloudlet #1 and a heated debate on who is more defrauding, Dr. #9, 10 or 11. There is a wall-to-wall consensus regarding Captain Jack, though.

Ya think? Because he had me at "I'm not an idoit".

Me, too.

Of course, that could have been a typo. But I want to know what liquids he thinks we are "pouring" over his words. Wouldn't that be bad for our computers?

Here's proof of what an animal-lover I am -- I don't care that much about Robert finally logging on again, but I had to post to tell Polecat how incredibly cute that picture is!

This is totally off-topic, but ...

I LOVE SKUNKS!

They are just the cutest things ever.

I squee for real when I see them. I. freaking. love. skunks.

:lol: at his taking precautions post. Oh Rob....please don't pretend you are at war. Really, don't. Also, the fact that you continually quote John Wayne is just really weird :? You realize he was an actor, right?

Anyway, having a snark forum snark on you? That's not war. That's what you get

when you hop on the world wide web and tell everyone that you locked your wife out of the family home and left her in a shack on your property.

You? You aren't a solider. Or a wise cowboy with a dangerous side :roll: You make cabinets...well, let me rephrase that. You make cabinets when you aren't spending copious hours blogging and lurking on FJ and Shelia's site. Or having a chat with your new bestie Lori. Or posting on one of the nearly half dozen sites you post on. Now that I think about it, has anyone ever told you that you spend a lot of time on the net? Well now they have :music-tool:

You don't need supplies of water and canned goods to do what you do. The folks at FJ have to sleep sometime, so that chances of us posting something so interesting you won't be able to detach yourself from your computer long enough to make a grocery run are slim to none.

In summary, you have once again overestimated your importance. Go make cabinets (if you want to be able to afford the shit ton of stuff you plan to stockpile). Really, go make cabinets. You must be way behind!

HUZZAH it's Fundie Friday! I hope he returns.

I'd like to help him beef up his file on me.

il_430xN.56010681.jpg

robots8.jpg

jeans-levis-button-fly-501-zipper-hot-guys-men-hairy-beards-butt-ass-shirtless-naked-kissing-licking-jocks-sucking-gay-muscle-bulge-030.jpg

Aaaaaand his shitty blog went private!!!!

Silly me, I thought that was just a post count title...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So much for CM standing up and not backing down. :lol:

Since he has all these files on us, can we start calling him File Cabinet?

T9R7iyn.jpg

He will be back, he needs the attention and his ego will convince him that he provides such an important service for men.

We can still learn a lot from Amanda's posts on the scrapbooking forum. I wonder how she felt each time he referred to "wrestling a bull and winning," knowing the real story and that she just had to keep her mouth shut and treat him like a hero.

Well played, Robert; you can still read here but we won't know what you post each day.

Or will we....? :wink-kitty:

Well shit I'm gonna miss snarking on him

Don't worry. He will be back. He always throws a tantrum and comes right on back because he cannot quit us.

And CM says women are the emotional ones. Sure, whatever you say there, Rob. :roll:

Good riddance! I hope he stays gone this time. I think the world will be better for it.

Hear that Robbert? Pack up your bible and a fleshlight, go back to your mountain and stay there. You miserable excuse of a christian dog turd.

Aww, c'mon Boobert, don't be that way! Tens of men need you to show them how to be a bull rasslin' orgasm withholding, has to beat the women off with a stick manly man. How will they go on without you?

Just kidding. Eat shit Boobert. You're just a dumb, insecure, scared little "man". The more blogs like yours that go private, the better off society is.

Aww, c'mon Boobert, don't be that way! Tens Ones of men need you to show them how to be a bull rasslin' orgasm withholding, has to beat the women off with a stick manly man. How will they go on without you?

Just kidding. Eat shit Boobert. You're just a dumb, insecure, scared little "man". The more blogs like yours that go private, the better off society is.

Fixed that for ya.

FLOUNCE NUMBER TWO.

That's two in the span of less than six months, isn't it?

But damn it! What am I gonna do with my time now?! He was JUST getting interesting again!

Archived