IGNORED

19 Kids & Marrying - Duggar Snark Season 9 - Part 4

happy atheist

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy's dress was a big fail. It look like the PTA president at a fund raiser. She looked uncomfortably stuffed into it. She is a pretty girl with a big smile, a less fusty dress would have showed her assets, coloring and figure more advantageously.

I haven't watched the last few episodes. I stopped when Bin was suppose to propose to Jessa. Their story lines are getting old and it seems to be the same old same old anymore. They dragged Jills out so long that I just lost interest. I don't see any more watchable shows in the near future either. As for Jana and Tim Tebow- I think thats something to generate interest. How can I find out if their show lost any viewers during this last seasons fiasco?

I don't get how this makes sense as an episode of 19 Kids & Counting, let alone the season finale. There was nary a scene with any of the said 19 kids. Only gramma Duggar accompanied Amy. None of the 19 kids clan was at her showboat, none of them watched the premiere of her video. Apparently they don't approve of her enough to watch any of that but do approve enough of her to give her their airtime on their season finale? I just don't get it.

Deanna Duggar Thanks for the ones that have written nice comments about Amy! For all the Facebook comments against Amy! You don't know my daughter! She didn't try to be on my brothers show! She was invited by a producer to be on their show! So I just wanted to set the record straight! My daughter loves kids, people, she has helped with unwed ministries, youth group at our church! She has a big heart, and also her cousins! They are very ministry minded! Serve others, and reach out all the time to help others! So before you have anything negative to say about someone! Check it out first! God Bless!

https://www.facebook.com/19KidsandCount ... 21/?type=1

TLC really couldn't think of a better episode to the end the season with?

I don't get how this makes sense as an episode of 19 Kids & Counting, let alone the season finale. There was nary a scene with any of the said 19 kids. Only gramma Duggar accompanied Amy. None of the 19 kids clan was at her showboat, none of them watched the premiere of her video. Apparently they don't approve of her enough to watch any of that but do approve enough of her to give her their airtime on their season finale? I just don't get it.

imo they should have ended with Jessa's enagement - there was no need for josh and anna's ep plus amy's was a joke

I seem to always be opposite of the norm lately but there were actually a few things I did like about this episode, well, like might be too generous but I actually didn't mind seeing more of grandma Duggar in this episode. Normally, we see grandma sitting quietly without too much of an opinion and I thought it was interesting to see her helping Amy look for dresses, giving her thoughts on something other than Jim Bob's family, joking around a bit, listening to music with a beat and being open minded to it. I thought she seemed much more comfortable and relaxed with Amy and her Mom.

Although Amy grates on my last nerve, it was interesting to see how she acts when not on Duggar property. The short blue dress was pretty, she said "I'm screwed" which I am sure isn't Duggar approved slang!

I will say though, who shoots a music video with the majority of it being without hair and makeup done. She had more makeup on sitting in her living room than in that video. I understand that it was low budget but I found this a bit far fetched. Even if you can't afford a stylist or glam squad or the label won't pay for it, I would think her mother could've helped with hair and if she is so into fashion she wouldn't have been caught dead in a beanie with bed head and and that outfit.

Do you think she knows any punctuation marks besides exclamation points! I don't think so!

:lol: I noticed that too! Also! She injected! An exclamation point mid-sentence and I was confused as to what she was trying to say. Should I serve others and reach out all the time to help others(!)? Or is she saying the Duggars do this? I don't know!

And what is (are) unwed ministries? Like, for single people only? So you can't do ministries with wed(ded) people if you're unwed?

Do you think she knows any punctuation marks besides exclamation points! I don't think so!

The whole post reminds me of the way teenage fanfic writers respond to constructive criticism.

The whole post reminds me of the way teenage fanfic writers respond to constructive criticism.

Deanna! I don't really care what Amy does at church! That doesn't! Make her a good! Singer! or interesting to! Watch!

LOL I love how her defense of the Duggars can be summed up as: they help out with youth and singles at the church and like kids. WOOOOW. They're such role models! Doing... um, exactly what pretty much every single Christian does.

Hey, Duggars. I was a youth minister. I was a soloist in the choir. I helped in the soup kitchen every Tuesday and I gave theology lectures to the college-aged group. I went on typical youth missions trips to build houses and dig wells and serve at inner-city shelters. I led worship at church, did VBS, ran sunday school and organized youth retreats over the years.

It's called being a friggen Christian and participating in church life. You're not especially pious for doing any of this stuff.

are we sure they don't drink?

[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

I swear i've got a nearly kdentical photo with my friends. And we were high as hell

Deanna! I don't really care what Amy does at church! That doesn't! Make her a good! Singer! or interesting to! Watch!

LOL I love how her defense of the Duggars can be summed up as: they help out with youth and singles at the church and like kids. WOOOOW. They're such role models! Doing... um, exactly what pretty much every single Christian does.

Hey, Duggars. I was a youth minister. I was a soloist in the choir. I helped in the soup kitchen every Tuesday and I gave theology lectures to the college-aged group. I went on typical youth missions trips to build houses and dig wells and serve at inner-city shelters. I led worship at church, did VBS, ran sunday school and organized youth retreats over the years.

It's called being a friggen Christian and participating in church life. You're not especially pious for doing any of this stuff.

Just because people participate in church activities doesn't mean that they aren't raging hypocritical douche bags.

I got so used to reading !!! points after each sentence, I didn't even notice them after a while. After re-reading it, I realized there was an elimination point after each sentence, and even in place of commas... "For all the Facebook comments against Amy! You don't know my daughter!" :evil-eye:

I wonder if Jill is going to continue to keep her hair long, now that she's not under Boob's control. Didn't the girls say that they keep their hair long, because Boob likes it? :ew:

I wonder if Jill is going to continue to keep her hair long, now that she's not under Boob's control. Didn't the girls say that they keep their hair long, because Boob likes it? :ew:

I think she will continue to do exactly what JB wants her to do if she wants to live in that house

keep her hair long

make cookies for JB

have all the kids over

strings strings strings

Archived