IGNORED

19 Kids & Marrying - Duggar Snark Season 9 - Part 4

happy atheist

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Real estate does seem like a good career for her personality. And her family already has experience in that area, whivh is always a plus.

Since they have Reality Shows about virtually every single conceivable type of lifestyle and job on the planet --- exterminators, real estate, bakers, being rich, cutting down trees , living in a trailer park, kids who dance, making moonshine, car repos, and I think one For every single resident of Alaska, having children younger than average, having children period, living off yard sales, fishing, driving trucks.......and about 100 other things- there appears to be an audience for every possible variation of people.

Loved this list - and was lol about the bold part. :lol:

Happy Birthday Josie! Hope you're able to spend the day with your Sister-Mom,

Now let's see how how long it takes the Duggar parents to post instagram pictures, not of Josie with her sister-mom celebrating, but of Josie with Jim Bob and Michelle.

The turnaround for speculation around here has been remarkably fast in the Duggar camp as of late. :stir-pot:

Anyone else notice the Walmart ad on TLC where people from the various TLC shows are wishing everyone a "Happy Holiday Season"? I was a bit surprised to see the Duggars in the ad wishing everyone "Happy Holidays" (rather than Merry Christmas) I know fundies totally disagree with saying Happy Holidays. I suppose anything for money, if they are getting paid to say Happy Holidays they'll say it, regardless of their beliefs.

Anyone else notice the Walmart ad on TLC where people from the various TLC shows are wishing everyone a "Happy Holiday Season"? I was a bit surprised to see the Duggars in the ad wishing everyone "Happy Holidays" (rather than Merry Christmas) I know fundies totally disagree with saying Happy Holidays. I suppose anything for money, if they are getting paid to say Happy Holidays they'll say it, regardless of their beliefs.

I saw that and wondered the same thing but didn't the Duggars say something different? Can't remember what it was they said but it most definitely was not Merry Christmas... just remember thinking they cheesed out of saying Seasons Greetings or whatever but then didn't actually say Merry Christmas.

Now let's see how how long it takes the Duggar parents to post instagram pictures, not of Josie with her sister-mom celebrating, but of Josie with Jim Bob and Michelle.

The turnaround for speculation around here has been remarkably fast in the Duggar camp as of late. :stir-pot:

Yes it will only be pictures of Mullet and Boob with Josie; not single pictures of Josie.

Happy birthday Josie - sorry you had to be born into a family of nutbags!

The Duggar Family Facebook page just posted pictures of JB and M taking Josie out for lunch - at McDonalds. Which I would say is trashy except for the fact that she's five.

The Duggar Family Facebook page just posted pictures of JB and M taking Josie out for lunch - at McDonalds. Which I would say is trashy except for the fact that she's five.

I didn't think one was allowed to go to lunch alone with Jim Boob and J-Chelle until he or she turned 21. And it's up on Instagram the same day? How interesting!

:lol:

JD is a real pilot.

Based on what? Does he fly without an instructor in the other seat at any time? Does he have an actual pilot's license?

We've already seen that the Duggars are more than willing to shade the truth re: their children's professions/accomplishments. Why should this be any different?

Based on what? Does he fly without an instructor in the other seat at any time? Does he have an actual pilot's license?

We've already seen that the Duggars are more than willing to shade the truth re: their children's professions/accomplishments. Why should this be any different?

It seems as though he does. Someone else probably knows more than I do, but I think he did get his licence. He was flying them around at times last season, and I don't think he was with an instructor...

Well, that was quick. :lol:

I can't remember that last time I saw JB and M alone with any of their other littles, but then I usually don't follow their instagram and fan pages unless a discussion point turns up here.

Well, that was quick. :lol:

I can't remember that last time I saw JB and M alone with any of their other littles, but then I usually don't follow their instagram and fan pages unless a discussion point turns up here.

There are pictures at the McDonalds with the rest of her buddy team so they weren't alone with her. Jana, Jordyn, Jackson and I believe Jason were with them. Same old, same old.

Oh, I see now. Which howler is that on the left? Is that Jason or Josiah? Those two look so much alike.

ETA: I hope CheapBob got Josie a birthday present she wanted.

So if it was just the Seewalds and Dillards for dinner, who took the pic, was that Jill taking it selfie-style?

Oh, I see now. Which howler is that on the left? Is that Jason or Josiah? Those two look so much alike.

ETA: I hope CheapBob got Josie a birthday present she wanted.

So if it was just the Seewalds and Dillards for dinner, who took the pic, was that Jill taking it selfie-style?

Yes. That's why she's so close yet half out of the frame. She's stretching her arm up and out to try and capture the whole group in the shot. Her pose is a pretty dead giveaway that it's a selfie.

It may sound silly, but I'm impressed. She did a good job of keeping everyone in the shot, and the long-range perspective looks good with Jessa and Ben in the background. I honestly thought someone else might have taken the pic, if not for the fact that she was so close in the foreground.

Disclaimer: I almost never take selfies, and it apparently takes very little to make me happy. :lol:

It's miracle Josie birthday and I expected Michelle and Jim to pull out the big guns. Ponies, Horse Show, amusement rides, cotton candy, popcorn, ice cream machines. Well at least it's something. It's sad that even a trip to McDonalds is hard. I bet JimBob order a lot of shit off the dollar menu

What is it with People and the Duggars?

post-10046-14451999741619_thumb.jpg

Jim Bob isn't that great at selfies :lol: But it's sad how Michelle is just sitting there instead of hugging Jordyn or Josie.

[attachment=0]mcdonalds.JPG[/attachment]

Jim Bob isn't that great at selfies :lol: But it's sad how Michelle is just sitting there instead of hugging Jordyn or Josie.

I'm surprised Michelle isnt trying to pull up Josie's shirt. I SEE COLLARBONE!!! :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Another joint "party" for Jordyn and Josie. I bet they're just disappointed they couldn't get Kynzie in there this time.

Can anyone point me int he direction of how we know the Duggar family used to recieve donations of food and clothing from the community when they lived in that tiny house? And also where Jim Bob spent thousands of dollars on someones campaign while his own children were eating rice three times a day?

Can anyone point me int he direction of how we know the Duggar family used to recieve donations of food and clothing from the community when they lived in that tiny house? And also where Jim Bob spent thousands of dollars on someones campaign while his own children were eating rice three times a day?

Wasn't it JB's OWN campaign?

[attachment=0]mcdonalds.JPG[/attachment]

I truly detest the Duggars, but not sure this is sad. This pic (aside from Jboob) just looks like what happens with lots of people when you all have to get close in a pic that someone is taking. We have gazillions of them, including weird fake smiles from the kids.In fact, probably one today from the Santa train, and we actually all enjoyed the day. So much is wrong with the Duggars, but I don't think this pic indicates any of it necessarily.

Archived