IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The easiest way to tell if there might be any substance to comments like that is to check the person's Facebook profile. Check their location, interests, relationships, friends, etc. In this case it seems pretty obvious that this woman is a confused fan.

I dunno, she sounds like a deranged leghumper to me.

Just scroll down to the Posts to Page section on the left sidebar.

centerhttp://i.imgur.com/NA5eSSi.png

Priceless: There's a reply to the comment "I wish I could find a man like you." A GUY (whose profile picture is him with another man, and has several reviews of gay bars on his FB page) replied, "I found a great man like him!!! Keep looking! :) "

:lol:

Priceless: There's a reply to the comment "I wish I could find a man like you." A GUY (whose profile picture is him with another man, and has several reviews of gay bars on his FB page) replied, "I found a great man like him!!! Keep looking! :) "

:lol:

someone has to ask him what this writer thing means :D

and ROFL :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

how about movies

which movie would Ben watch and introduce to Jessa

Red Dawn :D

he loves all that end of the world stuff

:D

Armageddon. For sure. (Or is he too young?)

to young

how about Uncle Buck

I wonder if he's watched I am Legend

I bet he's discovered The 100. I wonder if he likes that.

The easiest way to tell if there might be any substance to comments like that is to check the person's Facebook profile. Check their location, interests, relationships, friends, etc. In this case it seems pretty obvious that this woman is a confused fan.

I agree. She went to a public high school in Tennessee and so did her son (who graduated in 89), so there's very little chance that the two of them ever crossed paths, except maybe at a book signing or something. Also, judging by her son's profile, they're conservative Christians but definitely not fundamentalists (there was a picture of her and her two granddaughters before church and they're all wearing pants and flashy clothes; he had a Goonies reference; and he has a village people reference).

I bet she confused Jessa and Jill.

I find it weird that people care so much where Benessa live or how they met. I guess I don't see the subtext or hidden agenda or what have you.

let's discuss the type of cereal they buy :D

These types of cutesy, off-topic tension-diffusing attempts are more juvenile than the discussion at hand.

Don't participate if discussion makes you uncomfortable.

There are excellent points on both sides.

I find it weird that people care so much where Benessa live or how they met. I guess I don't see the subtext or hidden agenda or what have you.

These types of cutesy, off-topic tension-diffusing attempts are more juvenile than the discussion at hand.

Don't participate if discussion makes you uncomfortable.

There are excellent points on both sides.

and why would you call me juvenile

no reason to snark on me - I was only having fun

you should check yourself

read the entire thread before you call someone out

and why would you call me juvenile

no reason to snark on me - I was only having fun

you should check yourself

read the entire thread before you call someone out

1. This topic is so off the original topic but was started out of curiosity as to where these two ended up since it was revealed very early on that Jill got the cat house, but no one had heard about where Jessa was living.

2. I agree that there wasn't anything juvenile about the cereal, it was obviously just for fun and to lighten the mood.

3. Why did you start with complaining about the existence of this thread and then end with saying that there were good points to be made in this discussion? If you think it's a good discussion, you shouldn't be complaining. And if you don't think it's a good discussion, why are you complimenting it as such?

1. This topic is so off the original topic but was started out of curiosity as to where these two ended up since it was revealed very early on that Jill got the cat house, but no one had heard about where Jessa was living.

2. I agree that there wasn't anything juvenile about the cereal, it was obviously just for fun and to lighten the mood.

3. Why did you start with complaining about the existence of this thread and then end with saying that there were good points to be made in this discussion? If you think it's a good discussion, you shouldn't be complaining. And if you don't think it's a good discussion, why are you complimenting it as such?

Talking about cereal to be cute and diffuse tension is so off-topic and lame. I didn't say anything negative about the RELEVANT side discussion, just the very off-topic cereal comment. I have read every page in this thread, so I'm not sure where you're coming from with the "omg read the rest of the thread noob!!!1" 'tude.

Are you really putting words in my mouth? Ugh.

Just defending myself since you and decided to spam-defend yourselves like this is a playground fight.

Now, let's get back to Ben & Jessa, shall we? ;)

Talking about cereal to be cute and diffuse tension is so off-topic and lame. I didn't say anything negative about the RELEVANT side discussion, just the very off-topic cereal comment. I have read every page in this thread, so I'm not sure where you're coming from with the "omg read the rest of the thread noob!!!1" 'tude.

Are you really putting words in my mouth? Ugh.

Just defending myself since you and decided to spam-defend yourselves like this is a playground fight.

Now, let's get back to Ben & Jessa, shall we? ;)

You STARTED with "I find it weird that people care so much where Benessa live or how they met. I guess I don't see the subtext or hidden agenda or what have you." So, yes you did say something negative about the relevant side of this discussion.

So since they can't say on the show that Jessa and Ben are paying rent from TLC money on the show. (because us viewers are too stoopid to realize they get paid) How do you suppose they will explain how they pay rent on Grandma's house? Other than being a "Writer", is Ben currently employed anywhere other than the Duggar compound?

Good question. It doesn't seem like he has a job at this point, except for having latched firmly onto the TLC gravy train. Maybe he and Jessa are living off the money from their appearances on the show, along with what they make from interviews.

As for where Jessa and Ben live? We all established pages ago that the newlyweds most likely moved into Josh and Anna's old home. Thread drift happens, and sometimes people post amusing sidebars that others may or may not be tempted to participate in. It happens.

As for where Jessa and Ben live? We all established pages ago that the newlyweds most likely moved into Josh and Anna's old home.

It makes you wonder if they were renting it out after Smugs & Anna moved to DC. I don't see why not, but then wasn't there speculation that JD wasn't living at the TTH for quite some time? He could have been there. (and maybe still is with Jessa & Bin :( )

That's true, and some have speculated that JD was living in the house that he owned for awhile, but then I thought he rented that one out?

It makes sense that he would be staying at Josh and Anna's old house and house-sitting for awhile before Jessa and Ben moved in. But I sure hope he's not still there, if so. :lol:

.....and the two of them probably love that there are 33 pages of posts (and counting) guessing where they could be living! I can imagine them feeling like quite the glamorous celebrity couple from all this surmising!

.....and the two of them probably love that there are 33 pages of posts (and counting) guessing where they could be living! I can imagine them feeling like quite the glamorous celebrity couple from all this surmising!

Yes! I hope they enjoy their 15 minutes of fame.....

So since they can't say on the show that Jessa and Ben are paying rent from TLC money on the show. (because us viewers are too stoopid to realize they get paid) How do you suppose they will explain how they pay rent on Grandma's house? Other than being a "Writer", is Ben currently employed anywhere other than the Duggar compound?

"The Writer " is posting again - this time a picture of the world and yes the plagiarizing continues

:D

but they don't realize we figured it out threads ago and now are debating the "The Writer"

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Archived