IGNORED

Chaviva's husband can't return to the US for months

LucySnowe

Mr T has his interview at the consulate in Jerusalem in mid-May. That sounds hopeful.

I also want to thank the haters and the trolls for representing everything about myself that I could hate and complain about if I had the energy or time. The haters and trolls are the personal slam book that I've never had to write or open. Thank you for that.

Let's see. This thread includes a hell of a lot of sympathy for her immigration situation, not to mention helpful suggestions with regard to her finances. Maybe in her world you're "haters and trolls" if you aren't falling over yourself to be a sycophantic fangirl and dare to expect her and her husband to take responsibility for screwing up their own lives.

But then, this is the woman who threw her shoes at a TSA agent.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew. All better. You guys, she is now going to be a "powerhouse working mother." Considering how she handles the daily grind of life like a boss and dominates in immigration laws and modesty, I'm sure this is all going to just go great.

I live in Omaha now, and most of the grocery stores I frequent have a fairly good Kosher food section. And at one store in particular, it's expanded into its own section for Passover. It's not where I grew up in Chicago, but its there. She certainly wouldn't starve.

Mr T has his interview at the consulate in Jerusalem in mid-May. That sounds hopeful.

Let's see. This thread includes a hell of a lot of sympathy for her immigration situation, not to mention helpful suggestions with regard to her finances. Maybe in her world you're "haters and trolls" if you aren't falling over yourself to be a sycophantic fangirl and dare to expect her and her husband to take responsibility for screwing up their own lives.

But then, this is the woman who threw her shoes at a TSA agent.

Wha? She threw shoes at the TSA? I haven't kept up with her as of late is this recent?

A few months ago.

after the second breakdown in the airport after leaving him at Ben Gurion and the 12-hour flight with a 1-year-old child and the never-ending customs line and having to pick up and then recheck my luggage and stand in security and have a TSA agent yell at me for throwing my shoes at her because I was frustrated that I had to completely dismantle my entire stroller unlike I had at any other airport

An emotional meltdown under the circumstances is entirely understandable but she's lucky she only got yelled at. Don't get me wrong, I have no love for TSA agents and I've gotten dangerously snappish at times when facing a tinpot dictator, but it's hardly the agent's fault that different airports have different policies. No one doing their job deserves to have anything thrown at them.

There's at least one blog that is dedicated to recipes that are vegan, gluten-free, AND soy-free.

I really don't think it's hard to have variety as a vegan, at all. I know not everyone sees it the same way, which is why veg*ns end up eating roasted vegetable wraps at restaurants because that's the vegetarian option.

As a person allergic to wheat and soy, who also is not a huge fan of meat - would you mind sharing the name of this blog?

Archived