IGNORED

Laura Munck is pregnant with twins

Violet

Still no news on the blog :( it's been almost 4 months since Laura last posted. They're my favorite fundie family so I hope they're doing ok. (I KNOW I KNOW THEY'RE STILL EVIL ETC)

Someone posted this youtube video in another thread and I thought you all might enjoy it. A few family friends visited the older Munck sisters. They went out for frozen yogurt, and then got haircuts at their doggy grooming place. Rebekah seems like someone I could be friends with in real life, her laugh is so contagious! Start at 15:30.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsnqWOrxiyY

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still no news on the blog :( it's been almost 4 months since Laura last posted. They're my favorite fundie family so I hope they're doing ok. (I KNOW I KNOW THEY'RE STILL EVIL ETC)

Someone posted this youtube video in another thread and I thought you all might enjoy it. A few family friends visited the older Munck sisters. They went out for frozen yogurt, and then got haircuts at their doggy grooming place. Rebekah seems like someone I could be friends with in real life, her laugh is so contagious! Start at 15:30.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsnqWOrxiyY

Me too! :) Hope she updates soon; and hope the twins are doing well.

• 3 months later...

I went to check on to see if there was updates on the blog or with Elizabeth. Nothing there but from what I saw it looks like Arthur was married 2 times before Laura. Has this ever been discussed? One wife was Tracey and one Elizabeth :? .

I knew Arthur was older then Laura. The divorce dates are listed in 1984 and 1985 and he married Laura in 1991. I guess I was most curious of how they got started in the lifestyle and maybe Arthur's 20's could lead to some clues.

I do miss her blog and I would love to see how those twins are doing and how the home turned out.

Archived