IGNORED

Laura Munck is pregnant with twins

Violet

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love the names also. Does anyone know how far along is was when she announced she was expecting twins.

She announced on October 20, which would put her at 26 weeks.

Where are they living? The blog indicates they hoped to move into the house on their property by now. Also, great car, Rebekah!

She had the twins! Olivia Noel and Emma Joy. She was 34 weeks pregnant, gave birth on December 23rd.

walkingajourney.com

Wow, I hadn't realized she was that far along already! I like their names, too.

Sweet names! I hope they get to go home soon. It's a bit scary they are 25 minutes from the hospital (and probably from any emergency vehicles, also) so hope the babies are solidly mature when they are released. That's going to be one busy Mama Munck.

Where are they living? The blog indicates they hoped to move into the house on their property by now. Also, great car, Rebekah!

Rebekah is also wearing pants. And not just any pants, she's wearing evil jeans. Stevehovah wouldn't have approved. Good thing Elizabeth called off the wedding to Joe. Otherwise Elizabeth would probably be forbidden from associating with her evil pants wearing sister.

Something to think about :naughty:

Hiiiiii Steve!!!!

In that first photo it also looks like Laura herself is wearing pants! And the little girls in the apple picking photo are wearing shorts, or maybe pants.

It looks all the girls are wearing pants now. I am so happy the family has become less fundie since Elizabeth escaped the Maxwells' clutches. I hope Laura writes about their fundie journey one of these days. She probably doesn't want to give the full details about the Maxwell stuff (I'm sure Steve would retaliate) but I would like to read about their changes over the past few years.

It looks all the girls are wearing pants now. I am so happy the family has become less fundie since Elizabeth escaped the Maxwells' clutches. I hope Laura writes about their fundie journey one of these days. She probably doesn't want to give the full details about the Maxwell stuff (I'm sure Steve would retaliate) but I would like to read about their changes over the past few years.

I don't think Steve would retaliate publicly, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he had her sign some kind of confidentiality agreement so she legally can't talk about it. He's got some business savvy and doesn't want anyone out there tarnishing his brand!

Sweet names! I hope they get to go home soon. It's a bit scary they are 25 minutes from the hospital (and probably from any emergency vehicles, also) so hope the babies are solidly mature when they are released. That's going to be one busy Mama Munck.

Agree!

Well, according to some FJers who recently attended a Maxwell conference, Steve is trashing Elizabeth to his audiences on the regular, though not by name. I'm not sure how much more retaliation he might have in his arsenal.

Well, according to some FJers who recently attended a Maxwell conference, Steve is trashing Elizabeth to his audiences on the regular, though not by name. I'm not sure how much more retaliation he might have in his arsenal.

What an ass that Steve is doing this. Although I'm not completely surprised that he is.

Really? What a giant piece of shit he is.

Really? Is there a link to this thread.

I just figured the Maxwell's would forget about Elizabeth immediately and nothing about her would ever be mentioned again. I suppose Steve is saying something a long the line of how his son saving his heart for his wedding day really protected him from an evil woman?

I had no idea that Laura was that far along when she announced the pregnancy. Glad the twins are getting the help they need and hopefully will be healthy and ready to go home very soon.

Really? Is there a link to this thread.

I just figured the Maxwell's would forget about Elizabeth immediately and nothing about her would ever be mentioned again. I suppose Steve is saying something a long the line of how his son saving his heart for his wedding day really protected him from an evil woman?

I had no idea that Laura was that far along when she announced the pregnancy. Glad the twins are getting the help they need and hopefully will be healthy and ready to go home very soon.

Ask and ye shall receive:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23417&hilit=Maxwell+conference&start=120 (it's a little bit down the page, the post is by AllisonWndrland)

Basically Stevie-boy is accusing the Muncks of passing Elizabeth off as a good Christian girl when she wasn't.

Steve used this opportunity to bitch and moan about defrauding people with your intent when it comes to dating, courting, betrothal, or engagement. He spoke about a father putting forth his daughter as a model example of a Christ-centered bride, ready for engagement (all of this sounds so absolutely disgusting and typing it is even worse). However, that girl was anything but what her father put her out to be.

Ask and ye shall receive:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23417&hilit=Maxwell+conference&start=120 (it's a little bit down the page, the post is by AllisonWndrland)

Basically Stevie-boy is accusing the Muncks of passing Elizabeth off as a good Christian girl when she wasn't.

To be fair, he COULD be talking about Sarah Whatshername who was engaged to Christopher. He's the one who broke off that engagement, IIRC. Either way, it still sucks that Steve, Mr. Non-judgmental, sees fit to drag her through the mud since any Maxwell lughumpers with long memories could easily figure out who he's referring to and have a 50% chance of being right.

More than likely, it's Elizabeth that he is talking about.

iirc, Sarah was dumped by Christopher, and Elizabeth was the one who called off the wedding to Joseph. I think that for the Maxwells, it's okay if they do the dumping. That means they have full control, even if the girl was not "Godly" enough for them. But Elizabeth? The fact that she dared have a say in the relationship will always be on their minds. 30 years into the future, they will still be angry that a woman showed them up and had the nerve to reject them- in such a public way, no less.

More than likely, it's Elizabeth that he is talking about.

iirc, Sarah was dumped by Christopher, and Elizabeth was the one who called off the wedding to Joseph. I think that for the Maxwells, it's okay if they do the dumping. That means they have full control, even if the girl was not "Godly" enough for them. But Elizabeth? The fact that she dared have a say in the relationship will always be on their minds. 30 years into the future, they will still be angry that a woman showed them up and had the nerve to reject them- in such a public way, no less.

Agree!

She had the twins! Olivia Noel and Emma Joy. She was 34 weeks pregnant, gave birth on December 23rd.

walkingajourney.com

does anyone know if they're identical or fraternal (well, in this case, I guess we'd call it sororital)?

I hope they grow and get strong fast.

does anyone know if they're identical or fraternal (well, in this case, I guess we'd call it sororital)?

I hope they grow and get strong fast.

She posted they are identical.

Mama Muck posted a picture of herself while pregnant. I don't think she had posted any pregnancy pictures until this one. She was in maternity jeans :D and looked incredible for being 32+ weeks pregnant with twins and her 13th pregnancy.

Archived