IGNORED

Laura Munck is pregnant with twins

Violet

She posted some adorable pictures of Susanna wearing a "big sister of twins" t-shirt.

walkingajourney.com

I was kind of hoping she'd be done having babies now she's about to become a grandma :(

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just stopped by the Munck blog (Walking a Journey) and noticed that there is a new post this morning. There are pictures of Susanna wearing a shirt that says "Big Sister of Twins". Wow!!

good lord. i hope this pregnancy goes smoothly, but with her age and a multiple pregnancy...well, i hope she has good pre-natal care. i don't know much about the muncks or their propensity for medical care.

good lord. i hope this pregnancy goes smoothly, but with her age and a multiple pregnancy...well, i hope she has good pre-natal care. i don't know much about the muncks or their propensity for medical care.

I think she uses a midwife but definitely had the last few babies at the hospital.

Wow, didn't see this coming.

Isn't her daughter Amanda pregnant too?

I think she is nuts. But to each their own.

I do hope her pregnancy is uneventful, goes to term and the babies are healthy.

WOW.

Honestly, I have no ill feeling about this. She's only in her early 40s, I'm sure the pregnancy will go fine. It's not like she's not used to taking care of a million kids, and they're barely fundie. They seem like a loving family whose kids are allowed a lot more freedom and choice than your average fundie.

WOW.

Honestly, I have no ill feeling about this. She's only in her early 40s, I'm sure the pregnancy will go fine. It's not like she's not used to taking care of a million kids, and they're barely fundie. They seem like a loving family whose kids are allowed a lot more freedom and choice than your average fundie.

I don't think they are "barely fundy" by any stretch.

I don't think they are "barely fundy" by any stretch.

We have one vote for barely fundie, and one vote against. Place your ballots now, people, polls close at 9.

For one second i thought that photo of Guy Penrod was her. :? :lol:

it's taking my computer ages to load her site, so i got tired of looking for a photo of her, but is this her husband? That's cool that he's still doing fun things with his children. He looks about as old as my dad - mid 50's.

post-10046-14451999542723_thumb.jpg

Her kids are so cute! More power to her, for having so many, it seems like she's doing really well keeping up with it.

I wouldn't put the Muncks in the barely fundie category. It's been awhile since I've looked at their blog, it has been noted here that some of the older entries featured pictures of some of the girls wearing pants. I don't think they are very hardcore like the Maxwells.

Admittedly the Muncks are a bit of an enigma. Their fundieness seemed to peak around the time of Elizabeth's engagement to Joe Maxwell, but before and since they have seemed more liberal. The girls have been pictured wearing pants again, and Laura has made vague comments about changing her mind on certain things. Obviously they remain conservative homeschooling non-birth-control-using Christians, but I'm still not sure I would classify them as fundies. I guess there is a murky area in-between conservative and fundie that can make it harder to classify people like them.

Admittedly the Muncks are a bit of an enigma. Their fundieness seemed to peak around the time of Elizabeth's engagement to Joe Maxwell, but before and since they have seemed more liberal. The girls have been pictured wearing pants again, and Laura has made vague comments about changing her mind on certain things. Obviously they remain conservative homeschooling non-birth-control-using Christians, but I'm still not sure I would classify them as fundies. I guess there is a murky area in-between conservative and fundie that can make it harder to classify people like them.

i usually classify people like that as "fundie-lite"...kinda like they almost want to be, but they hold back on some of the crazier stuff.

i usually classify people like that as "fundie-lite"...kinda like they almost want to be, but they hold back on some of the crazier stuff.

Yeah, fundie-lite is what I meant by 'barely fundie', haha! I guess I need to work on my terminology!

This woman loves being knocked up and would imagine that the blog will be full of self indulgent pics of the bump.

Maybe Liz would have had a better life with Joe, as she will be bringing them up.

Looking at the size of the house, they will need triple decker bunk beds for the dorms.

Archived