IGNORED

Little Homemaker Paper Dolls

GenerationCedarchip

Don't mock the Primary Color Pyrex mixing bowl set they are the greatest set of mixing bowls every made. Design was way ahead of their time-bottom was designed not to tip and stay in place when using a hand mixer. I love mine and you would have to pry them from my cold dead hands to get them.

OMG, another vintage Pyrex fan. :cracking-up: I have a primary set my brother bought for me at a flea market. All the bowls have the more defined bottom with no numbers marking the size, which means they're really old, probably from the late 40s. My mother still has HER set that she bought in 1957; I'll inherit that someday. And you just do not want to know how many pieces of vintage Pyrex in general I've collected, all found at thrifts or flea markets in the past few years. Vintage Pyrex is my (now not so) secret vice. :)

We have wooden ones, wooden and cloth ones, and, of course, a whole binder filled with paper ones, including historic and princess.

OMG, you guys, they do exist! We've finally found Mitt Romney's binders full of women!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, another vintage Pyrex fan. :cracking-up: I have a primary set my brother bought for me at a flea market. All the bowls have the more defined bottom with no numbers marking the size, which means they're really old, probably from the late 40s. My mother still has HER set that she bought in 1957; I'll inherit that someday. And you just do not want to know how many pieces of vintage Pyrex in general I've collected, all found at thrifts or flea markets in the past few years. Vintage Pyrex is my (now not so) secret vice. :)

I thought that I was the only one out there that collects Vintage Pyrex, my pride and joy is Cornbread stick pyrex pan. I will have to tell the Count that I am not the only person out there who collects it and uses them. :worship:

I thought that I was the only one out there that collects Vintage Pyrex, my pride and joy is Cornbread stick pyrex pan. I will have to tell the Count that I am not the only person out there who collects it and uses them. :worship:

Oh, you are absolutely not the only one. :naughty: :lol: There's a whole world of collectors out here. There's the Pyrex Collective and Pyrex Love for all your Pyrex informational needs (Not sure if I'm allowed to post links, just google and they'll pop right up!), and if you're on Facebook there are several great Pyrex pages where you can buy, sell, trade, or just chat about vintage Pyrex and other vintage kitchen stuff; just type Pyrex in the search box and you'll see them. :cracking-up:

And I'm totes jealous of your cornbread stick pan. :disgust: <<< me, green with envy.

• 1 month later...

My mother taught me how to make paper dolls from fashion catalogs. No frumpers on mine

Archived