IGNORED

Jill Duggar Pregnant! Part 2~ The First Trimester Edition

keen23

ZOMG SHE IS NOW ONE DAY INTO 2ND TRIMESTER!!!! Need a new thread! And to send her more $1.99 wipes. Those should be helpful for SIX MORE MONTHS. Also, more photos. We clearly need more photos of the first person to give birth ever.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*I* think she is puffing her tummy out in the pictures. But, what if she's not..... What if she has triplets! :lol: Now wouldn't that be a kick in the pants to Mullets twins.... :nenner:

Considering how they turn girls into surrogate mothers for younger siblings, I really hope Jill Duggar has, like, 7 boys in a row without a single girl and has to rethink her ideology.

Considering how they turn girls into surrogate mothers for younger siblings, I really hope Jill Duggar has, like, 7 boys in a row without a single girl and has to rethink her ideology.

I always wonder how the Duggars would have handled it if they had all boys with no girls or no girls until Johannah was born.

I always wonder how the Duggars would have handled it if they had all boys with no girls or no girls until Johannah was born.

I wonder when had it been the last time for Michelle to change a diaper before Josie got out of diapers.

I wonder when had it been the last time for Michelle to change a diaper before Josie got out of diapers.

Well we know Jill is six years older then Joy and that Jill changed Joy's diapers. so I would think Jana would have changed Josiah's. so Michelle probably hasn't changed a diaper since Joseph.

My parents used sleep training. At least the way they did it it was just teaching babies how to sleep on their own and stay asleep (one night sit next to the crib, the next farther away, the next night in the doorway.) It's not crazy like blanket training, simply having a regular bedtime routine and slowly adjusting them to sleep without parents right there.

It's also not really possible with a newborn baby, because they usually are the ones who will fall asleep the easiest.

Is Jill going to film the birth too

In one of her multiple interviews since announcing the pregnancy she said her and Derick are still discussing if they will film the birth. :roll: I think we all know they will I don't think there is really any question of that.

In one of her multiple interviews since announcing the pregnancy she said her and Derick are still discussing if they will film the birth. :roll: I think we all know they will I don't think there is really any question of that.

Lying liars that lie. Of course they'll film the birth. Every births, I guess. This whole Duggar circus is one huge Pandora's box that's been opened for some reason. And people are still interested in them.

And they are money grubbing money grubbers that grub money. Of course Jill will birth on TV! Let's pray it won't be another toilet baby.

If Jill were to miscarry (god forbid) this child, would they return all of the gifts they've already received? I truly doubt it.

I would rather the mom either keep my giftfor a future child or donate it to a charity. There is also the option of gift receipts so the item can be returned or exchanged. Either way, it wouldn't bother me. Plus, it's insensitive to think about what's going to happen to my gift when the mom is grieving.

Lying liars that lie. Of course they'll film the birth. Every births, I guess. This whole Duggar circus is one huge Pandora's box that's been opened for some reason. And people are still interested in them.

And they are money grubbing money grubbers that grub money. Of course Jill will birth on TV! Let's pray it won't be another toilet baby.

where is this video of a toliet birth

and i can see Jill delivering on tv for sure :D

you must youtube search something like "duggar grandbaby birth" or something, I haven't been watching this circus for awhile.

Spared quite a few strands of my hair from turning grey, I'm sure.

If you have netflix for the next week you can find it in season 10. if not it may be on youtube.

Toilet birth: been there, done that, not interesting anymore. Jill needs a special gimmick for her first baby. Oooh, maybe an orgasmic birth? :dance:

Or umbilical cord sex if she's having twins. Quick, someone send her the link to Hellena's blog.

And in between contractions she'll pose for photos with bottles of baby products. :lol:

And in between contractions she'll pose for photos with bottles of baby products. :lol:

Nah she'll be chugging that Fanta she just had to have. :whistle:

I seem to remember Josh and Anna having Mac sleep in their room at least part time until their first son was born. Could josh actually be a better parent then Jill?

I seem to remember Josh and Anna having Mac sleep in their room at least part time until their first son was born. Could josh actually be a better parent then Jill?

I think the crib was by their bed. Wasn't it?

*I* think she is puffing her tummy out in the pictures. But, what if she's not..... What if she has triplets! :lol: Now wouldn't that be a kick in the pants to Mullets twins.... :nenner:

Most definitely. Her hand conceals the shape of her back a bit but I'm sure she is arching her back to push her belly out.

If Jill is showing at three months then she's either going to deliver a giant or a litter. The baby should still be well down in the pelvis rather than up high and forcing the belly out.

Or, it's possible she's further along. Sorry, but that's one doubt that I can't get out of my head.

I'm not surprised at all about Jill's comments on sleep training, that she's even thinking of it.

This is the precursor to first time, cheerful obedience. The baby is expected to be taught to sleep through the night ASAP. It's all about teaching children to stuff down their own wants.

I nursed with a fundie mom who was a Pearl follower and who tried to institute teachings at our church along the lines of a woman's complete obedience to her husband. She was big on the blanket training.

We would nurse in the church nursery, and her child was permitted to nurse for an allotted amount of time on each side. Then she'd plop him down in a swing or something and leave him for the nursery workers. He'd cry...he vomited on himself once. I went to get her, she would not come back. The baby had to learn.

Her defense about leaving her young children in the nursery was that church was her only "me time" and she wanted to worship God without interruption. Can't imagine God thinking her worship was all that sweet when her baby was distressed in the nursery.

My god, I'm so glad that I never posted my early pregnancy pics online to have a bunch of people saying I must be pushing my belly out/trying to look pregnant :? I showed as much as Jill at the same point; I am not having twins, I was not arching my back for the sake of it... I needed maternity jeans at 10 weeks! Much of the time it is (pregnancy/hormone related) bloating rather than actual baby at this stage, but it's still 'showing'. No two pregnancies are the same...

wtffundiefamilies tumblr just recaptioned the whole toilet situation. Josh is so dumb. You gotta love the toilet paper roll in the background!

Jill will do whatever the Lord lays on her heart. And it will be a TV birth. I bet my ass it will be.

Can I put potato chips and frozen lasagna on my future registry? Love those!

My god, I'm so glad that I never posted my early pregnancy pics online to have a bunch of people saying I must be pushing my belly out/trying to look pregnant :? I showed as much as Jill at the same point; I am not having twins, I was not arching my back for the sake of it... I needed maternity jeans at 10 weeks! Much of the time it is (pregnancy/hormone related) bloating rather than actual baby at this stage, but it's still 'showing'. No two pregnancies are the same...

Sorry to have offended you. In all my personal experience and in everything I have read, I have never heard of anyone showing before about four months with a first baby. You learn something new every day on Freejinger.

I do still think Jill is arching her back. I think she is so excited to be pregnant that she wants that belly to show. She may not even be aware she did it. She wouldn't be first mother to be like this and she certainly won't be the last.

Archived