IGNORED

Jill Duggar Pregnant! Part 2~ The First Trimester Edition

keen23

:laughing-rolling:

Dear God, I can't breathe right now, I'm laughing so hard. :lol:

it's great -- they're scattered all through the registry. Just when the list gets boring, another baster...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lost it at "Cabbage Patch Kids' First Christmas." Whoever made this list is a fucking genius.

walmart.com/ip/Cabbage-Patch-Kids-First-Christmas-The-Little-Troll-Prince/36497887?qty_0=1&registry_id=86212624464&selected_variation_0=36497887&shopFor=true&upc=0088331688457

me too! :lol: if whoever did it reads here, :worship: :worship: :worship:

I'm sure Jim Bob is all teared up about the first daughter wedding.

It's just another affirmation that he's getting older and the torch is passing to younger people.

Michelle's not crying. She's sick with jealousy that Jill can get pregnant and take over Michelle's special place in the universe.

This is one instance where I'm very tempted to get stuff from the fake registry (lube, vibrator, handcuffs) and send them anonymously. But I won't. It would be hilarious if somebody actually did...LOL!!!

I don't think it would be funny because I'm 99% sure Jill and Derrick would just throw it away (except maybe lube) and what a waste of money. If anyone wants to send someone they don't know sex toys, they should send to me. I'll use them :D

I have seen plenty of fathers cry at their daughters' weddings (not mine, thank God). Daughters who already had independent lives for years. Men who were socially quite healthy, had daughters who went away to college and were working in careers, etc. We think nothing of a mother crying, no reason a father shouldn't lest people consider it abnormal.

I don't think anyone is actually faulting over The Boob getting teary about his daughter getting married. Totally normal. Where the snark is, is that Jshell seems to be lacking the emotions that her husband feels. She's just bummed about losing an indentured servant.

So you're saying that she is now a product placement sponsor and shilling Fanta is a good thing? We haven't seen that kind of behavior from Duggars yet (and it would likely violate their TLC contract) but if she can pull it off I'm sure J'chelle will be impressed. I thought her wedding registry was a fluke from being so sheltered, but now I think she's just greedy.

No one should have a registry in their first trimester. No one should be shilling their registry to strangers in magazines. It's greedy and tacky and gross. Even Kardashians would never do this.

I come from a culture where we don't do baby showers, period, and don't say congratulations or buy more than the absolute minimum before the baby is born, so all of that is a bit odd to me.

I may find it odd or slightly tacky, but not heinous. I mean, I registered for some things that I never wanted, just because I knew the items were in the right price range and I planned to return those gifts and buy what I really wanted instead. Joking about Fanta is about the most normal and genuine thing that I've heard from a Duggar.

I don't think anyone is actually faulting over The Boob getting teary about his daughter getting married. Totally normal. Where the snark is, is that Jshell seems to be lacking the emotions that her husband feels. She's just bummed about losing an indentured servant.

I don't know that I agree with this 100%. My Dad is more emotional than my Mom. He cried during my wedding and my sister's. My Mom just rolled her eyes at him and handed him tissues.

So when is the maternity shoot, baby shower, gender reveal coming?

Imagine if they didn't want to know and wanted to be surprised. I doubt they would be allowed to wait, what with all the products and specials that could be done...

speaking of which, which Pininterest idea is Jill gonna use to do her gender reveal? The usual blue/pink cake? Balloons? Paint fight?

Probably an hour before Jessa's wedding. :roll: Can't have her taking the attention away from Baby Dill... :cray-cray: :angry-banghead:

speaking of which, which Pininterest idea is Jill gonna use to do her gender reveal? The usual blue/pink cake? Balloons? Paint fight?

I think a cake would be too boring for them plus Josh and Anna did that with Mack. Balloons might be a possibility especially if there is an absurd number of them in a box.

I don't think Jill and Derrick would want to wait even if they were allowed. They seem to be super impatient for everything with this pregnancy like registering in the first trimester that I don't think they could wait until the birth. Not that I think there is anything wrong with finding out. I never could wait until the baby was born with either of my pregnancies. :embarrassed:

New insta post by Jill. She & Derick are diligently working on a new little project. They're writing out Bible verses on individual index cards for inspiration during pregnancy & labor. :roll:

New insta post by Jill. She & Derick are diligently working on a new little project. They're writing out Bible verses on individual index cards for inspiration during pregnancy & labor. :roll:

When I saw it I was like oh they are writing thank you cards for all the wedding and baby gifts they have received Yeah no not at all doubt she's really going to be thinking about those cards wells she's in labor.

Whatever Jill does, I am sure she will work in some burlap, mason jars, and a chalk board.

Wow they're really planning ahead with this pregnancy. I wonder if next week they'll be packing the hospital bag?

I would love to see Jill let loose on Derick during labor and tell him to shove those index cards where the sun don't shine. But we all know she'll just shout "PRAISE JESUS!" like her weirdo mother did.

Archived