IGNORED

Jill Duggar Pregnant! Part 2~ The First Trimester Edition

keen23

OMG that is hilarious. Sexy underwear, condoms, lube, vibrators, handcuffs :D

Imagine someone buying it and turning up to their baby shower with a nicely wrapped dildo and pink handcuffs :D And then she opens it in front of Michelle and Jimbob.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG that is hilarious. Sexy underwear, condoms, lube, vibrators, handcuffs :D

Imagine someone buying it and turning up to their baby shower with a nicely wrapped dildo and pink handcuffs :D And then she opens it in front of Michelle and Jimbob.

I got a good long laugh out of the Qu'ran and 10 (!) nursing bras.

The due date on the fake is a day off, but some deluded leghumper may think it's real and wonder what happened to their Jilly Muffin. :lol:

Then they'll snitch and the fun will be over.

I would love it if one of their friends/family members bought them something from this list, but something tells me that they have made it very clear in the invites which registry to buy off of. I also doubt that they will be opening the gifts from strangers at the shower. They probably have some sort of handler to open them first and make sure they aren't defrauding.

I got a good long laugh out of the Qu'ran and 10 (!) nursing bras.

I'm getting way too much enjoyment out of this! I mean it has her "registered" for a 50 Shades of Grey boxed set, 22 women's lip hair removal kits, and 8 cans of spray cheese!

I'm getting way too much enjoyment out of this! I mean it has her "registered" for a 50 Shades of Grey boxed set, 22 women's lip hair removal kits, and 8 cans of spray cheese!

the test tube shot glasses and men's briefs got me. then I saw all the Harry Potter stuff and it made me think of that crazy Harry Potter fan fic that we still can't figure out if it's real or not. I love that they registered her for her own book.

The BOD Really Ripped Abs spray *wicked laugh*

Incontinence undies for both of them

How to Honey Boo Boo: The Complete Guide on How to Redneckognize the Honey Boo Boo in You

And the lipstick flask, um yep she'll need that when Grandma Michelle comes to visit lol

oh i have to get those Lampoon Moose Lights. Have to. product placement wurked fer me!

And, this is a real book? :lol:

post-10046-14451999443611_thumb.jpg

I read the first sentence you wrote as "grift" rather than "gift".

Yeah, I edited it. I'm making too many errors thanks to the feline headship wanting attention while I'm trying to type. LOL!!

My opinion might be unpopular here, but I think Jill being a mother will be a disaster, despite both her and TLC's insistence that she and Derick are a cutesy-sweet pinterest/instagrammy couple with Godly servants' hearts, just like you and me.

It's clear that she needs all of the attention, all of the time. She is also the "teacher's pet" type that has to follow the rules all of the time, except when she absolutely has to have it her way (hypocrisy be damned), as evidenced when she frontal hugged Derick, and even chose him at all. She will employ all of the fundie child-rearing methods to a T, and possibly even more zealously. But how happy can her children be when they have an attention hog for a mother, and a father who has no balls and is clearly content to let his self-absorbed wife run the show? I also feel she will keep having kids for the attention that she so clearly loves and craves. I'm sorry, but this is all a little too familiar. I think Jill might just be her mother made over.

I agree. I think part of this is because None of the Duggar kids got enough attention from Michelle. I'm hoping she won't turn out like Michelle. She has Derick and his family that could guide her along a different path. We'll just have to wait and see.

The BOD Really Ripped Abs spray *wicked laugh*

Incontinence undies for both of them

How to Honey Boo Boo: The Complete Guide on How to Redneckognize the Honey Boo Boo in You

And the lipstick flask, um yep she'll need that when Grandma Michelle comes to visit lol

oh i have to get those Lampoon Moose Lights. Have to. product placement wurked fer me!

And, this is a real book? :lol:

[attachment=0]=O.JPG[/attachment]

Go The F**k To Sleep is very much a real book and is very popular over here! If you haven't heard it please listen to Tim Minchin's Lullaby, it sums up those nights perfectly!

youtube.com/watch?v=ESFANzZTdYM

For FFS, most people won't be shilling their baby registry on People magazine because People magazine couldn't care less. They are putting their baby registry out because it's highly likely most of what they picked was a sponsored product and / or the registry itself is sponsoring them. How many times since she registered have specific brand names been mentioned just on this thread? How many times have just the minuscule number of people reading this thread clicked on The Walmart baby registry site, or the Amazon link? Probably you didn't decide to purchase something for Jill, but you may have decided you like that style of stroller for yourself or a family member -- or thought of Gatorade when you were thirsty at the store and picked some up, or even just noticed you still had items in your Amazon cart, or since you were on the Amazon site anyway, you should find something to read on your Kindle.

Now multiply that by all the people who read the People article, or follow her on Instagram or Twitter or Facebook or watch the show or read some other supposedly snarky article. Very, very few will buy Jill something off her list, but that is a whole lot of virtually free advertising for all those products. Hell they may have even been told to promote the registry early, simply because the sponsors knew it might be controversial and thus promote discussion. And discussion equals clicks and sales.

This is their business. They are doing their job of being reality star personalities. To them, deciding when to announce anything, or what to put on a registry is probably the equivilant of being told to write up a report for your boss.

So you're saying that she is now a product placement sponsor and shilling Fanta is a good thing? We haven't seen that kind of behavior from Duggars yet (and it would likely violate their TLC contract) but if she can pull it off I'm sure J'chelle will be impressed. I thought her wedding registry was a fluke from being so sheltered, but now I think she's just greedy.

No one should have a registry in their first trimester. No one should be shilling their registry to strangers in magazines. It's greedy and tacky and gross. Even Kardashians would never do this.

I agree. I think part of this is because None of the Duggar kids got enough attention from Michelle. I'm hoping she won't turn out like Michelle. She has Derick and his family that could guide her along a different path. We'll just have to wait and see.

I have two friends, both of whom were very close friends at one point in my life or another, who were raised in strict evangelical families. Both women and both tend to be attention whores. Neither are from a big family. Both are the oldest of two children and the younger one is male.

They both constantly talked about childhood in terms of being second to their brothers in all things. Expectations about the future, praise, attention, and privilege went to the brothers in their households because the brothers would grow up and be the heads of families. They were both expected to be quiet and help run the household and their talents and things they wished to pursue were considered secondary to the boy in the family and to their main task of learning to adequately be housekeepers.

As grown adults with children of their own, both of them constantly need attention, affirmation and an audience.

I'm watching that episode of the Duggars right now where Jill and Derick are getting their rings. Jill says something about economizing and not getting rings that are too expensive because of Derick working at Wal-Mart, but didn't he select a Tungsten band? Those can be really expensive.

Michelle says that Jim Bob has been crying a lot and that watching your child get married is "harder on the guys than on the mommies." No Michelle, it can be equally difficult for a mother to see her child marry and leave home when she views her daughter as more than a caregiver to her siblings. :roll:

Edited for clarity

Michelle says that Jim Bob has been crying a lot and that watching your child get married is "harder on the guys than on the mommies. No Michelle, it can be equally difficult for a mother to see her child marry and leave home when she views her daughter as more than a caregiver to her siblings. :roll:

Edited for clarity

Maybe because this is about the Duggars, but it sounds all kinds of wrong.

Jimbo cried because he has an unhealthy mental attachment towards his daughters who are the young and healthy versions of Michelle - yet. :ew:

And Michelle has lost one of her workhorses, that can be pretty tough on her, too.

I have seen plenty of fathers cry at their daughters' weddings (not mine, thank God). Daughters who already had independent lives for years. Men who were socially quite healthy, had daughters who went away to college and were working in careers, etc. We think nothing of a mother crying, no reason a father shouldn't lest people consider it abnormal.

Oh god, the fake baby registry has a dog crate on it :lol:

7 bottles of grey goose and only 1 of cuervo...good taste JillyBean.

A book about IUI and multiple basters :shock:

Well, FWIW it should be obvious that the registry is fake...they did spell "Derek's" name wrong.

Oh god, the fake baby registry has a dog crate on it :lol:

7 bottles of grey goose and only 1 of cuervo...good taste JillyBean.

A book about IUI and multiple basters :shock:

Well, FWIW it should be obvious that the registry is fake...they did spell "Derek's" name wrong.

:laughing-rolling:

Dear God, I can't breathe right now, I'm laughing so hard. :lol:

I have seen plenty of fathers cry at their daughters' weddings (not mine, thank God). Daughters who already had independent lives for years. Men who were socially quite healthy, had daughters who went away to college and were working in careers, etc. We think nothing of a mother crying, no reason a father shouldn't lest people consider it abnormal.

This is still Jimbob "Daddy loves our hair long" Duggar and Michelle "Buddy System" Duggar we're talking about. I would never mention average, decent parents in comparison with them, ever.

the test tube shot glasses and men's briefs got me. then I saw all the Harry Potter stuff and it made me think of that crazy Harry Potter fan fic that we still can't figure out if it's real or not. I love that they registered her for her own book.

I lost it at "Cabbage Patch Kids' First Christmas." Whoever made this list is a fucking genius.

walmart.com/ip/Cabbage-Patch-Kids-First-Christmas-The-Little-Troll-Prince/36497887?qty_0=1&registry_id=86212624464&selected_variation_0=36497887&shopFor=true&upc=0088331688457

This is one instance where I'm very tempted to get stuff from the fake registry (lube, vibrator, handcuffs) and send them anonymously. But I won't. It would be hilarious if somebody actually did...LOL!!!

Archived