IGNORED

7 Sisters "EPIC" birthday party

IReallyAmHopewell

The seven sisters are like the Arndts in that I wonder what their parents did to them to keep them all at home. I don't think it is healthy to raise adults who don't show any desire to really grow up and be independent.

Yes even though I have heart sweet feeling for them, I agree to you that they seem child like and not developed as grown women.

Every woman dont have to feel the mature need to do more than family life and they can still be mature, just having a true free preference.

But yes to see all seven of them, especially the older ones, what are the statistical odds that every one of them like sheltered life naturally? Hmmm

I wonder about them the older sisters, dont they desire sex? Sexual desire is biblical, and they belive in the bible, so I wonder theyre feelings about this.

And I thought fundie families marry off the kids early? Maybe the parents (I think the father) dont want them to be sexual naturally.

But I still like their dresses lol. I hate having my legs bound in pants. I dont wear pants too much unless its shorty shorts and even then I prefer total free bottom with no crotch of pants on my girl parts! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't get the feeling anyone is making those girls/young women do anything. They really seems to genuinely like the frumpers and head coverings. But out of seven of them you would think the odds would be at least one of them wants something else. They really are fascinating.

There are seven of them and 14 Ardts, I think. They can each have two!

In a recent post one of the girls discusses being suicidal since age 17 (8-11-15 post).

I think it's clear that keeping sweet is a mandate for all fundies and they're so convicing that they fool most of us (including me with various of these families). But what's really going on in their homes and heads is often much much darker than they reveal.

Archived