IGNORED

Lourdes and Nolan marry - Lawsuit against DPIAT/R filed

love2scrap

I went to the FB page supporting Lourdes and I found a comment by Rebecca Busenitz:

"I am also 29, & grew up in a fundamentalist, cultish, male-led church. (Vision Forum was a big deal!) This hits very close to home for me – as I have personally been involved in the trauma, court cases, and lives of sexual abuse and incest victims very near and dear to me…witnessing the injustice and mind control of the innocent, being alienated from friends and family, being villainized, lied about, and almost losing my marriage due to the emotional pressure, isolation, & issues we had no idea how to deal with! I was suicidal."

Could she be related to Rachel Busenitz nee Wissmann?

edited to correct the spelling of the name that is bolded

I noticed the same thing!! A little sleuthing and I found that they are indeed friends on FB. Best guess is that they have both married Busenitz brothers? Definitely curious about her story.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to the FB page supporting Lourdes and I found a comment by Rebecca Busenitz:

"I am also 29, & grew up in a fundamentalist, cultish, male-led church. (Vision Forum was a big deal!) This hits very close to home for me – as I have personally been involved in the trauma, court cases, and lives of sexual abuse and incest victims very near and dear to me…witnessing the injustice and mind control of the innocent, being alienated from friends and family, being villainized, lied about, and almost losing my marriage due to the emotional pressure, isolation, & issues we had no idea how to deal with! I was suicidal."

I wondered that too...

is there a thread about the case shes talking about? I've seen the wissmann name around here but nothing like this...

Happy Easter from Stacy! Look at all her daughters who will never be sexually assaulted because they’ve decided to not be victims. It really is just that easy!

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202823565022328&set=a.2661655552765.2129669.1597234730&type=1&stream_ref=10

Here’s Doug Wilson’s daughter, Bekah, apparently trying to do some damage control on the Femina blog.

feminagirls.com/2014/04/17/on-not-being-a-victim/

In the comments section, we learn that women must sometimes speak up, but not to Doug Phillips, who isn't the real problem. Guess who is?

“I once faced a homosexual store clerk who, as I handed him my credit card, looked at my 2 yr. old son and said, ‘I hate kids.’ God gave me the grace to ask the clerk to apologize to my child and then reminded him that he was himself once a child. I have faced many situations of this kind with my four littles (in parks, stores, libraries – you name it)… My husband once forbade my return to a public library because the children’s section was often staffed by mean homosexuals. He didn’t have to convince me, of course, but his reasoning was, ‘If there’s a fire in the library, who’s going to save the women and children?’ My kids needed to see their father put his foot down and they needed to know the reasons. They needed to watch me submit to him because the right submission keeps them safe… We have to be prepared to put into action what we want them to do – in my context this takes constant vigilance. It’s wearying. But my children must learn from me how and when to speak up.â€

Here’s Doug Wilson’s daughter, Bekah, apparently trying to do some damage control on the Femina blog.

In the comments section, we learn that women must sometimes speak up, but not to Doug Phillips, who isn't the real problem. Guess who is?

“I once faced a homosexual store clerk who, as I handed him my credit card, looked at my 2 yr. old son and said, ‘I hate kids.’ God gave me the grace to ask the clerk to apologize to my child and then reminded him that he was himself once a child. I have faced many situations of this kind with my four littles (in parks, stores, libraries – you name it)… My husband once forbade my return to a public library because the children’s section was often staffed by mean homosexuals. He didn’t have to convince me, of course, but his reasoning was, ‘If there’s a fire in the library, who’s going to save the women and children?’ My kids needed to see their father put his foot down and they needed to know the reasons. They needed to watch me submit to him because the right submission keeps them safe… We have to be prepared to put into action what we want them to do – in my context this takes constant vigilance. It’s wearying. But my children must learn from me how and when to speak up.â€

What

the

actual

fuck?

:angry-banghead:

New post count: Saved by Mean Homosexuals.

What

the

actual

fuck?

Yeah, that was pretty much my response as well. That "gay" guy who hates kids? Probably just got a call from Maury asking him to take a DNA test. :lol:

Those people wouldn't know a gay person if he or she hit them in their collectively smug mugs.

This woman is awful.

is there a thread about the case shes talking about? I've seen the wissmann name around here but nothing like this...

I don't know any thing about the cases she is talking about - but my curiosity is piqued.

OMG! These people are literally too much! 'Fire in the library - homosexuals let countless godly women and children burn to death'! God almighty, they actually are living in a bizarre fantasy world. I've never followed VF much so I didn't realize how warped it actually was. Keep your daughters away from those nasty homos, they might say something rude about children. Send them to Doug Phillips the Tool, all he'll do is sexually abuse them.

This woman is awful.

It's weird that both of her examples involve homosexuals. It's like they think that if they can just avoid the gays, their children will stay safe. Got Hard and DPIAT apparently aren't recognizable as evil, but Joe Schmoe and his boyfriend sure are.

These people are ridiculous.

Also, how is she identifying these homosexuals? Does she ask them?

OMG! These people are literally too much! 'Fire in the library - homosexuals let countless godly women and children burn to death'! God almighty, they actually are living in a bizarre fantasy world. I've never followed VF much so I didn't realize how warped it actually was. Keep your daughters away from those nasty homos, they might say something rude about children. Send them to Doug Phillips the Tool, all he'll do is sexually abuse them.

I'll point out that it was "godly" "believers" in certain Muslim countries actually DID let women and children burn to death. Not because the believers were homosexual but because they believed SO MUCH in the word of God that they couldn't save the girls without being defrauded.

What an awful, horrible, evil woman. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Doug claims that his relationship with his wife has only grown more intimate. Um...okay.

Reminds me of a friend of my sister's. She was pleasantly surprised at how suddenly attentive and cheerful her husband had become, after having been distant for a long time. Turns out he had a chick on the side. (A colleague of his. He apparently was SO ostentatious about his affair at work that he nearly got both of them fired.) Doug much?

This needs to go to the vast "Shit That Never Happened" file. So everywhere she goes, the Big Gay Meanies come out to torment her and her family? Maybe it's her.

It's definitely her.

Edited to fix quoting.

Also, how is she identifying these homosexuals? Does she ask them?

She has the Homosexual ID Kit, sold at Vision Forum before it closed, of course.

I don't know, maybe her luck is just extremely bad, but if you find yourself in "many" situations where people look at your young family and their response is always, "I hate kids," maybe the problem isn't with them. Just saying.

So how do we teach our daughters to be submissive but also strong?

I honestly don't think that this is possible. What will happen is that the girl is expected to know when to be meek and when to be strong. If she screws up and is strong when her culture expects her to be sweet and meek or submissive when something wrong happens, she will be blamed.

From the comments

the best remedy for that fear I know is a combination of two things: make sure she knows to her toenails that God is good, He loves her and is absolutely sovereign; and to take her out shooting with me so she knows what a good shot her Daddy and I are (and to teach her how to shoot straight as well). My fierceness is not a terror to her if she knows I love her with it and would give my life for her gladly.

I understand that the commenter wants her children to feel comforted that their parents are able to defend them. Several young girls in my mom's family were sexually abused by one person. They never told the men in the family because the adult women told them if they did their fathers and uncles would kill the man and end up in jail. I've talked to other women who had similar experiences and remained silent, not to protect the abuser, but for fear that a male loved one would kill the abuser and go to prison.

I don't know, maybe her luck is just extremely bad, but if you find yourself in "many" situations where people look at your young family and their response is always, "I hate kids," maybe the problem isn't with them. Just saying.

My thoughts exactly.

This needs to go to the vast "Shit That Never Happened" file. So everywhere she goes, the Big Gay Meanies come out to torment her and her family? Maybe it's her.

It's definitely her.

Edited to fix quoting.

This is actually kind of sad to me, although I admit I don't follow that blog and would probably burn with the scorn of a thousand suns for her if I did...

But it sounds like her world is so small, so shallow and pale, that the threat of alleged homosexuals in the children's section of the library has taken on apocalyptic proportions in her mind. Is this truly the most dangerous thing she can imagine for her children??

Ladies and gentlemen, these are the culture wars of 2014, in the mind of Bekah the Martyr and Defender of the Faith.

Over on SSB, someone was contacted by a PI hired on ESQ' S behalf to investigate conspiracies against ESQ. Good times, good times.

ETA:

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2014/04/18/patriarchy-doug-phillips-bill-gothard-doug-wilson-and-damage-control/#comments

It's by blogger Ryan Short, posted on 20 April at 6:15 AM, for your ease of searching. :-)

The conversations over there are incisive wrt ESQ's apologists and defenders. Good reading.

The PI's name makes me sad.

Maybe Doug thinks he can help convince the world that he and Lourdes were:

O9lg3qG1Pyk

I know I don't have to tell anyone here this but obviously if you want to stop going places that employ homosexuals, then stop going absolutely everywhere. No WalMart. No grocery store. No restaurants.

I know I don't have to tell anyone here this but obviously if you want to stop going places that employ homosexuals, then stop going absolutely everywhere. No WalMart. No grocery store. No restaurants.

But then they lose money :roll:

Archived