IGNORED

Jill Duggar- courtship confirmed - MERGE

Kelsey

Nope, not a lie. I just received a PM with the photo in it. There is the entire family (and Ben), and there is an unknown man standing right next to Jill.

And not just standing next to her but they appear to be quite close. I would venture to say that they are even touching and we all know that a pure and saintly Duggar princess of christ having physical contact with a man is a big no no. It really does look like she is leaning in to him.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've also seen it. Not a clue who the fellow is, but Jill looks very snuggly with him. I'd be really surprised if they weren't courting.

I saw it, also. Either there is something going on or Jim Bob had a talk with Jill when he saw the photo. They are way too close unless they are in an approved relationship.

I don't know folks. Why would they risk a big secret by taking a picture or being seen in public?? Are you sure it's not the Query dude? He grew up with them and ALWAYS with them. Is it the same guy who was photographed with Jill and Jinger? Actually there were 2 guys in the picture.

No that is not the Query dude. He does look familiar though.

What about that Skylar guy who was hanging around? Maybe one of Chad Paines brothers?

is it against TOS to cut the guys head off the picture and post his face?

I don't know folks. Why would they risk a big secret by taking a picture or being seen in public?? Are you sure it's not the Query dude? He grew up with them and ALWAYS with them. Is it the same guy who was photographed with Jill and Jinger? Actually there were 2 guys in the picture.

I don't know who it was, but I cant read faces very well, he just looks like any other man.

No that is not the Query dude. He does look familiar though.

What about that Skylar guy who was hanging around? Maybe one of Chad Paines brothers?

is it against TOS to cut the guys head off the picture and post his face?

Where are you all seeing this picture! Come on, I wanta see. Skylar is the dude with the beard right?

Where are you all seeing this picture! Come on, I wanta see. Skylar is the dude with the beard right?

I will pm you.

can someone compile a list of fundie men who hang around the duggars who are tall, young, and have dark hair and provide pictures too? I'm sure I have seen him before

No, it is not Cooper Dauer, who was photographed with Jinger before. To me, it doesn't look like Skylar Weiss. This guy is tall, has a dimple, and possible facial hair on chin? I can't tell. Doesn't look like a Paine either. He could be anyone, a politicians son, anyone.

The Wilson family use to hang out with them. In fact the father helped build JB and the Bates home. They all play instruments as well. Are you sure it's not one of those guys in the picture with her and Jinger? Picture is on the Duggar Thread I think. I'll go back and check.

The Wilson family use to hang out with them. In fact the father helped build JB and the Bates home. They all play instruments as well. Are you sure it's not one of those guys in the picture with her and Jinger? Picture is on the Duggar Thread I think. I'll go back and check.

Yes, I thought about that, too. The picture where the two guys are in the middle and Jinger on the left, Jill on the right. I thought Jinger would be the next girl to get enganged. I would have bet on that, really.

clarkwilsonfamily.blogspot.com/2013/09/work-play-and-mishaps.html

Might be a Wilson, it's hard to tell with how far back the guys face is.

*Edit* having seen this pic, I'm sorry to say that I have NO idea who this guy in question could be. I don't think I've ever seen his face amongst any of the families we follow anywhere. I want to say he looks kind of familiar but I really can't place him. He and Jill do appear to be pretty close... BUT I know fundies are sometimes in the habit of having courting couples stand with people in between them. BUT, the kids insisting that Jill was courting makes this now look pretty suspicious. So - I don't know. :lol: But if it is anything, we will know pretty soon, I think.

The picture in question is on a instagram NotALoserLikeYu follows. Its a picture outside the bus with the entire family. In the back, there is a tall guy with dark hair with Jill leaning against him.

NotALoser sent out a PM to a few people showing the picture. I cannot attach pictures to a pm on my phone so I can't resend it.

Its not a Query, Paine, or Wilson.

I saw the picture but didn't recognize the guy. It appears another family is in the picture. There are parental looking people in it (other than Boob and DQ) and there are three non-Duggar girls and the guy. The guy is next to Jill and it looks like he might have his arm around her waist? Or she is leaning into him? He is taller than Ben and has facial hair.

Is the Skylar guy tall?

It is strange that they would allow for the guy to be in a pic next to Jill like that if they didn't want it "out" that she "has a friend". I would guess that Jessa is 6 months ahead of Jill in the whole "getting to know you" & courtship process.

I've never seen this guy before, but I am also sure there are some people the Duggars hang out with that I don't know. Just from his smile, I think he looks nicer than Ben already, but who doesn't.

This is not going to be much help, but we kind of know his height if we know Jill's. She is the tallest of the girls, and it kind of looks like she is tiptoeing, and he is still almost one head taller than her.

I saw the picture but didn't recognize the guy. It appears another family is in the picture. There are parental looking people in it (other than Boob and DQ) and there are three non-Duggar girls and the guy. The guy is next to Jill and it looks like he might have his arm around her waist? Or she is leaning into him? He is taller than Ben and has facial hair.

Is the Skylar guy tall?

It is strange that they would allow for the guy to be in a pic next to Jill like that if they didn't want it "out" that she "has a friend". I would guess that Jessa is 6 months ahead of Jill in the whole "getting to know you" & courtship process.

I don't know how tall Skylar is, but it's not him, 100 % sure.

If someone could send me the photo, that would be awesome. I probably won't recognize him, but my curiosity has gotten the best of me :wink-kitty: . TIA!

If someone could send me the photo, that would be awesome. I probably won't recognize him, but my curiosity has gotten the best of me :wink-kitty: . TIA!

Agreed! Prob won't recognize him, but would greatly appreciate a PM anyway.

Hmm...Jill is wearing an above-the-knee skirt and is pictured with womenz in pantz. How defrauding. :lol:

Archived