IGNORED

Maxwell Update" Anna-Marie in "Active" Labor

0 kids n not countin

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait to hear what they named her.

Her name is Latraviata, Steve and I have a very intense email contact and he even had it tattooed on his left buttock.

I doubt the labor was that fast. Last time I think they posted she was having contractions for a few days so I think this time they didn't post till they knew the birth was close.

My guess is Rachel or Rebecca.

Steve is now preparing baby's first chore pack.

Are you kidding? Steve, Teri, Christopher and NR Anna would have scheduled a time to assemble the chore pack months ago!

I doubt the labor was that fast. Last time I think they posted she was having contractions for a few days so I think this time they didn't post till they knew the birth was close.

I believe it. My labor from first felt contraction to baby in arms was 2 hours 45 minutes. Fast, crazy, and intense!

Poor Steve, all these girl babies! How is he going to build his empire! I hope Joshie gets a good job when he's grown. Now he has a sister as well as 3 girl cousins to protect.

I keep wondering if the Maxwells are ever going to break out virtue names for first names for girls - there are a lot of pretty ones they could use. (I know that Nathan's girls have them for middles.)

My sister-in-law's youngest was born in the triage room after 20 minutes of active labor (but following months of Braxton-Hicks contractions-- SIL was so ready to not be pregnant anymore).

I'm still saying Tabitha for a girl! :) I honestly have no idea, but I'm always interested in seeing the names they pick so I hope they'll update soon, and of course update that baby & mother are well.

They've been posting comments, but no updates. It's 8:43 their time. They've got to hurry or they'll miss their 9pm bedtime. They've already missed bible time.

They've been posting comments, but no updates. It's 8:43 their time. They've got to hurry or they'll miss their 9pm bedtime. They've already missed bible time.

Don't worry, I'm sure they will have make up bible time tomorrow.

I vote Ruth or Rebecca.

Coming out of lurk mode...

Her parents posted on their facebook page that Anna (without the Marie!) and Christopher had a baby girl. They would post pictures and details when they had them.

Name guess are Rachel, Rebecca, and out on a limb guess of Hannah.

Coming out of lurk mode...

Her parents posted on their facebook page that Anna (without the Marie!) and Christopher had a baby girl. They would post pictures and details when they had them.

Name guess are Rachel, Rebecca, and out on a limb guess of Hannah.

I think Hannah is likely too

Hannah is way too close to Anna, but who knows. I guess it's possible. Maybe all that planning was to no avail and they haven't decided on a name yet.

No, no, no, no. Simply not allowed. They had Bible time I'm sure of it. Probably in Christopher and AnnaMarie's living room while she was giving birth.

No, no, no, no. Simply not allowed. They had Bible time I'm sure of it. Probably in Christopher and AnnaMarie's living room while she was giving birth.

Haha!! That wouldn't suprise me at all if they did that.

Archived