IGNORED

Maxwell Update" Anna-Marie in "Active" Labor

0 kids n not countin

I'm logging in to make my guess. I think they will name her Elizabeth.

Nah I don't think Chris would be that mean to Joseph.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coming out of lurk mode...

Her parents posted on their facebook page that Anna (without the Marie!) and Christopher had a baby girl. They would post pictures and details when they had them.

Name guess are Rachel, Rebecca, and out on a limb guess of Hannah.

Do they know the name? Or are they not allowed to announce it until Steveovah says so?

My guess is Rebekah or Zipporah or Tzipora. I got to go for the funky name! She is the wife of Moses :).

I'm going with Rebekah, too. That's my daughter's name (well, Rebecca). :D

Coming out of lurk mode...

Her parents posted on their facebook page that Anna (without the Marie!) and Christopher had a baby girl. They would post pictures and details when they had them.

Name guess are Rachel, Rebecca, and out on a limb guess of Hannah.

Interesting that her parents have facebook page.

Hannah is way too close to Anna, but who knows. I guess it's possible. Maybe all that planning was to no avail and they haven't decided on a name yet.

Hannah Anna would be amazing. Or how about Itsa Helpmeet?

Hannah Anna would be amazing. Or how about Itsa Helpmeet?

Gotta be 'Itsa Helpmeet'! :lol:

vote for Rebecca! Hannah it's also cute, I also like Martha and Rachel. But Rebecca/Rebekah it's the most possible.

Edit: fix sentence/"riffle".

If the name is Rebecca/Rebekah, I halfway wonder if Rebecca Eleventy will think the baby was named after her.

Interesting that her parents have facebook page.

Yep - and they apparently know the Washington State Bradricks. Susan Bradrick has posted a congratulatory comment on their FB page.

Yep - and they apparently know the Washington State Bradricks. Susan Bradrick has posted a congratulatory comment on their FB page.

It's a small fundie world.

Are NR Anna's parents associated with VF, ATI or any other fundie group?

I'm kind of sad that the second one is a girl. I think being the oldest girl in a large/quiverful, fundie family is the worst possible birth order to be in. Momma will be popping out babies throughout your childhood and, as the oldest girl, you will be expected to be her helper.

The oldest girl will be changing diapers, doing laundry, cooking and cleaning for the better part of her childhood. Firstborn son Joshua Maxwell will hardly be expected to participate in women's work. Frankly, I hope that the rest of Anna's brood will be girls---not because it would piss off Steve (although it's a bonus!) but because it would be a hideous childhood for any fundie girls stuck with brothers to pick up after.

Face it, in most patriarchy households, the boys will do a fraction of the housework expected of the girls. Teenage boys are suppose to act as protectors and providers. But in modern society, that's reduced to mowing lawns and flipping burgers, if even that for young boys. Meanwhile, cooking, cleaning and childcare still needs to be done, and those will be done by their sisters. Poor girls.

Leave it up to the Maxwells to leave their "fans" hanging all night. Just a pink square.... They might have at least said, something like baby is safely here, she and Mom are doing great, more tomorrow.

This just shows their selfishness and self absorption...

Leave it up to the Maxwells to leave their "fans" hanging all night. Just a pink square.... They might have at least said, something like baby is safely here, she and Mom are doing great, more tomorrow.

This just shows their selfishness and self absorption...

This may make me sound like I'm 100 years old....but I am having a hard time grasping the concept of modern social niceties that include a requirement that the first priority after giving birth is to ensure that someone post the important details online :shock: .

Archived