IGNORED

Maxwell Update" Anna-Marie in "Active" Labor

0 kids n not countin

The next generation Maxwell family is a lot of girls. If they don't marry I don't know how this family will go on living like it does. There just won't be enough income earners.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do we know for sure it's a Bible verse? Maybe it says something like 'thou will be a sweet and submissive helpmeet'. ;)

Well, we're talking about the Maxwells, so it probably says something like, "Thou will goeth to HELL unless thou repenteth and followeth Stevehovah and this chore pack he has prepared for you THE LORD. And DEATH."

Welcome to Maxhell.

The next generation Maxwell family is a lot of girls. If they don't marry I don't know how this family will go on living like it does. There just won't be enough income earners.

:twisted: Ya think "someone" is doing this just to piss off Steve Maxwell?!?! :lol:

Looks like a "Thou w. . ." to me, and a lowercase "s" (so just a word later on that starts with s, not the title of the book). My best guess is "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." (Isaiah)

/delurk

I like that one .... as odd as it sounds in a Married Couple's bedroom. Just in case the Maxes don't get around to telling us more about the verse, I googled "thou w" because I don't have a KJV in the house, so looking up "you w" in my NIV version probably wouldn't produce much. Herewith whateth the-eth Google-eth provideth:

Hamlet

35. Thou wretched, rash, intruding fool, farewell. I took thee for thy better. Take thy fortune. Thou find'st to be too busy is ...

Yeah, probably not it. (Also, no succeeding word beginning with s.)

Then from a hymn I honestly have never heard of:

1. Thou who wast rich beyond all splendour,

All for love's sake becamest poor;

Thrones for a manger didst surrender,

Sapphire-paved courts for stable floor.

Thou who wast rich beyond all splendour,

All for love's sake becomes poor.

Hum...enter the bedroom after a long day and find that reminder of all that Jesus gave up for us. Not something to put *me* in a baby-making mood, but then I'm not a Maxwell. The next one had real possibilities:

1… There is an old saying in my family…

… Thou who art Undead, art chosen…

… In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords…

… When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know.

Have no idea what the author had in mind, but "Undead Asylum" and Maxhell sound pretty interchangeable!!!!

And finally, alternate words to a hymn with which I am familiar:

Thou, whose almighty word

chaos and darkness heard,

and took their flight,

hear us, we humbly pray,

and, where the Gospel day

sheds not its glorious ray,

let there be light!

THERE we are. Leave the lights on!!!!

Archived