IGNORED

Erin Bates's Wedding - Part 2

happy atheist

I actually think Alyssa is the least pretty - I'd say Michael first, then Erin, then maybe Tori, then Alyssa (of the adults). Just goes to show how subjective the whole thing is!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chad's got a new post up on his blog about going to visit family over Christmas. Mostly just photos, but Erin looks great and I'm glad to see she's still rocking her trademark poofy hairdo.

i don't think this actually is joseph duggar, but it definitely got me for a moment

Christmas+together+%252819%2529.JPG

(or maybe it is????)

Sure looks like him. Who's the other guy next to younger Bates daughter (I mix up Josie and Katie; they look a lot alike)? I wonder which one has their eye on Tori???

eta: A new status title, thank the gods! I was getting really tired on that never-ending Sparkling Adventure! :lol:

Sure looks like him. Who's the other guy next to younger Bates daughter (I mix up Josie and Katie; they look a lot alike)? I wonder which one has their eye on Tori???

eta: A new status title, thank the gods! I was getting really tired on that never-ending Sparkling Adventure! :lol:

Looks

I think its Nathan Bates,Tori Bates, Josie Bates, Nate Paine, Joseph Duggar.

I finally made to Pepsi is My Idol! I would prefer Coke, but I'll drink a few diet idols for Teri.

Looks

I think its Nathan Bates,Tori Bates, Josie Bates, Nate Paine, Joseph Duggar.

Not Tori, i think that is Carlin next to Josie

I also think that is Carlin next to Nathan. And that looks like Joe Duggar to me.

So, was this picture taken at the Paine's during Christmas? Or did Chad just throw in this random picture taken elsewhere?

I also think that is Joseph Duggar, and I like that it looks like he is rocking some crazyass cowboy boots.

i don't think this actually is joseph duggar, but it definitely got me for a moment

Christmas+together+%252819%2529.JPG

(or maybe it is????)

If I didn't know any better I'd think those kids were watching a TV in that picture.

Hmm. Interesting. Probably one of the olders?

Hmmm. I wonder if Lawson and Jana are courting. I think they'd make the cutest couple

And then there's Joseph Duggar with the Bateses who didn't go to the Duggars', apparently at the Paines' house over Christmas. Cannot keep track of these kids' travels. My head is spinning!

Two other things I noticed from Chad's pictures about Christmas at the Paines:

1. The Paines have a Christmas tree. Lots of fundies we observe don't believe in Christmas trees.

2. One of the first pictures in the group, of Chad & Erin together, has Chad in a Duck Dynasty baseball cap. Oh yes, Chad, please remind us of how much you admire ignorant homophobes and bigots.

I find this image creepy. It looks like the men are worshipping Chad, like maybe he's the next Gothard.

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

I took a double-take at this picture because I thought Chad was walking on water.

Then I noticed the picnic table.

Gad, some person already asked if there is any baby news yet. :angry-banghead:

January 13, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Wow, Zach and Whitney look great! Any pregnancy news from Erin yet? I suspect you are so excited for those grand babies to come!

Kelly January 15, 2014 at 8:18 pm

No news yet…lol!! Love, Kelly

Gad, some person already asked if there is any baby news yet. :angry-banghead:

:pull-hair: I really cannot say "get a life" for those people who ask baby news, but it's still super annoying.

I know this comment has been made before on many boards discussing these people, but being infertile in the QF movement would really suck. I wonder if there are any articles/blogs out there by women/men who were in a cult that worshiped fertility but were unable to have kids.

I know this comment has been made before on many boards discussing these people, but being infertile in the QF movement would really suck. I wonder if there are any articles/blogs out there by women/men who were in a cult that worshiped fertility but were unable to have kids.

Nat & Mel Maxwell were married between 4-5 years before she first became pregnant. I remember them blogging how sad they were and didn't really understand "why them". They never said if they consulted with a doctor. (Sometimes it's a fairly easy "fix" such as unblocking a tube, etc.)

Being Maxwells, they possibly didn't actually know how to insert tab A into slot B.

That's funny. I wonder what they told the girls when their monthlies started to arrive. They're sinners and expelling Satan out their hoo-ha's? Punishment for Eve eating that apple and being a wanton slut instead of a good helpmeet?

That's funny. I wonder what they told the girls when their monthlies started to arrive. They're sinners and expelling Satan out their hoo-ha's? Punishment for Eve eating that apple and being a wanton slut instead of a good helpmeet?

That they were old enough to produce blessings now and would suffer a taste of the agony of childbirth each month due to Eve's curse, a little reminder of DEATH

I do not see why people are asking about pregnancy news yet so soon. After all the "honeymoon" baby is very rare. Then there is the fact they are still getting over sexual hang ups. The church/religion is the worst at informing how one deals with sexuality. There is a great Hitchen's quote I heard the other day while listing to the Thinking Atheist Podcast regarding sex and religion. I about died laughing, also there was discussion about how church singles groups have a lot of hook ups. I personally think the idea of you had sex before marriage so you are a failure feeds into the rampant sex going on in these group. Sorry for the unrelated little rant there. On the subject give the poor couple time and I want to tell the poster to get her nose out of their sexual business.

I do not see why people are asking about pregnancy news yet so soon. After all the "honeymoon" baby is very rare. Then there is the fact they are still getting over sexual hang ups. The church/religion is the worst at informing how one deals with sexuality. There is a great Hitchen's quote I heard the other day while listing to the Thinking Atheist Podcast regarding sex and religion. I about died laughing, also there was discussion about how church singles groups have a lot of hook ups. I personally think the idea of you had sex before marriage so you are a failure feeds into the rampant sex going on in these group. Sorry for the unrelated little rant there. On the subject give the poor couple time and I want to tell the poster to get her nose out of their sexual business.

I agree. It's bad enough the whole world knows you were virgins and now they got people already excited about them making babies.

On a lighter note...is Nathan holding a cell phone. Wonder whose he texting :think: ? Not proper for young fundie men to texting :naughty: Well his sisters are sitting very close to spy on him.

Archived