IGNORED

Doug Phillips (is a tool) resigning!

Slt

A short-and-sweet comment from "Ingrid" on the "Semper Eadem" blog (a fellow VF/Botkin watcher):

Friday, November 1, 2013

Well...

Doug Phillips' Statement of Resignation

I can't say I'm surprised. In fact, I knew something like this would happen eventually. A little bit of power is a dangerous thing. Now I hope they start looking into the financial aspects of Doug's "ministry" because I've long suspected that those costumes & trips don't pay for themselves. And I find it disgusting that this statement makes no mention of the other woman and how this has affected her life. Pray for her. Because I'm guessing she's being thrown to the lions right now.

Ingrid

ingridgraceandaudrey.blogspot.com

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time poster - this is major news and I wanted to join in! This isn't the same woman. I don't want the woman's name listed here because of search engines, but I promise you it's the same woman who wrote this book that JUST came out with VF:

visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/default.aspx?path=/2013/10/10947/

The product listing is here:

visionforum.com/browse/product/grandmas-moving-in/default.aspx

She was a major player at the Titanic reenactment:

scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/540319_425860437430593_473590795_n.jpg

I happen to be acquainted with this woman (I grew up in SA and know several of the families involved, including one of the elders that helped expel Jen Epstein. Anyway, this woman is the same one being present by Phillips Is a Tool in that picture. She's unmarried, but had a short engagement with one of its young men. I don't know why, but it ended pretty quickly. No details were given on her facebook page at the time. She also runs this twitter account: twitter.com/prolifeprayer

Interesting. She is very beautiful - looks like a young Catherine Zeta-Jones.

I figured it out (with like 99.9% certainty) due to some fortuitous coincidences - or perhaps God was telling him to stop gossiping? Anyway, like everyone I'd been following the thread breathlessly, and for a couple days on FB I kept getting this "friend suggestion" (you know, where FB says, so-and-so is friends with XXX, you should friend them too!) and I just had this spidey sense. I PM'd him a couple times, he gave me a few more details, and boom! I matched up the info and the FB person and KISA matched perfectly. I will not say how many friends I do or do not have in common with him, since I hope he does not figure MY identity out, but I do know who it is. I think I scared him away when I addressed him by name in a PM (sorry! Didn't mean to spoil the fun)

Are you, by chance, of those generous FJers who occasionally PM's information like this to extremely curious (and discreet ... and grateful) fellow members? :pray:

Interesting. She is very beautiful - looks like a young Catherine Zeta-Jones.

All Dougie needs is a cane and the right hat and he would look like a pimp.

Doug as a pimp? I feel a song coming on:

She's a very pinky girl, the kind who'd make a second mother

She will never let your arrows down, once you fake a manly feat

She likes the boys in the scam, she says that I'm her all-time favorite

When I make my romp to her room it's the right time,

She let me see her knees

(CHORUS)

That girl is pretty mild now (the girl is super weak)

The kind of girl you read about (in home school magazines)

That girl is pretty pink-ay (the girl is super weak)

I really love to court her (every time we meet)

She's uptight, she's uptight, that girl's uptight with me, yeah, hey-hey-hey-hey!

She's a very sheltered girl (the kind of girl you want to know)

From her headship to her toenails (down to her feet, yeah)

Yes she'll wait for me in backstage with her girlfriends, in a minivan

(Going back in 'gina-town)

Three's not a crowd to her she says

At Vision Forum I'll be waiting

When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles,

It's such a Rome-y scene

(Chorus)

And she will never let your arrows down,

Once you fake a manly feat.

Blow Petey!

Doug as a pimp? I feel a song coming on:

She will never let your arrows down, once you fake a manly feat

She likes the boys in the scam, she says that I'm her all-time favorite

When I make my romp to her room it's the right time,

She let me see her knees

(CHORUS)

That girl is pretty mild now (the girl is super weak)

The kind of girl you read about (in home school magazines)

That girl is pretty pink-ay (the girl is super weak)

I really love to court her (every time we meet)

She's uptight, she's uptight, that girl's uptight with me, yeah, hey-hey-hey-hey!

She's a very sheltered girl (the kind of girl you want to know)

From her headship to her toenails (down to her feet, yeah)

Yes she'll wait for me in backstage with her girlfriends, in a minivan

(Going back in 'gina-town)

Three's not a crowd to her she says

At Vision Forum I'll be waiting

When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles,

It's such a Rome-y scene

(Chorus)

And she will never let your arrows down,

Once you fake a manly feat.

Blow Petey!

:cracking-up:

ingridgraceandaudrey.blogspot.com

If it was the nanny, the only thing she cares about is that her meal ticket is gone. The Louis Vuitton Marais Bucket bag that she sold on ebay retails for around $1,400. All the bags she sold are expensive. Perhaps the other woman is not the naive little wallflower that people think she is.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeez check out the nanny's ebay. What stay at home daughter/nanny could afford that stuff? She had better bags than I did. Someone had herself a sugar daddy.

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=the*treasure*maiden&ftab=AllFeedback

Jesus Christ with a Klondike Bar! Dougie Her Sugar Daddy The LORD giveth, the Godly daughter selleth on ebay.

If it was the nanny, the only thing she cares about is that her meal ticket is gone. The Louis Vuitton Marais Bucket bag that she sold on ebay retails for around $1,400. All the bags she sold are expensive. Perhaps the other woman is not the naive little wallflower that people think she is.

I don't think selling expensive bags on eBay means that would be the only thing she cares about. That is a leap of logic if I have ever seen one.

Jesus Christ with a Klondike Bar! Dougie Her Sugar Daddy The LORD giveth, the Godly daughter selleth on ebay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Okay, that was a good one. lol

See I assume since much of it was nwt they were not nessecarily her bags. The flipping high end or knock offs is a very common thing on eBay.

Hell it wouldn't surprise me if they were bealls and she was tasked with selling them.

I am surprised how that alone made people turn on her.

I don't think selling expensive bags on eBay means that would be the only thing she cares about. That is a leap of logic if I have ever seen one.

I know women who have sugar daddies. They're not submissive and naive little wall flowers, and they certainly don't care if they are shunned by the church ladies.

See I assume since much of it was nwt they were not nessecarily her bags. The flipping high end or knock offs is a very common thing on eBay.

Hell it wouldn't surprise me if they were bealls and she was tasked with selling them.

I am surprised how that alone made people turn on her.

I doubt the bags were Beall's. Look at her about me section. That was her ebay store.

According to guidestar.org, Vision Forum Ministries is registered with the IRS as a non-profit. Link to their IRS Form 990 from 2011 (the latest year Guidestar has):

guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2011/742/984/2011-742984736-08cd5f98-9.pdf

In a nutshell - 2011 total revenue was $3,345,150; total expenses were $1,734,985.

So what caused the precipitous slide into "no filmfest, no printed catalogs" so quickly?

Bears asking.

I think this link works -

forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/492983-has-this-been-discussed-doug-phillips-resigns-from-vision-forum-ministries/page-2#entry5280822

- to take you to a thoroughly gross tale of Doug (author is " Faith Manor"), especially w r t the birth of improbably cheerful Va. Hope Phillips. Stunning in the complete disregard Doug shows for anyone but his self.

It troubles me that he flies so well under the radar of the media and most citizens. How many Congressional members are Friends Of Doug ? The callous emotional and spiritual debauch of Doug and Company must not be allowed to grow!!!!

I think it the Return Of The Daughters they say the nannies dad is a janitor.

If they are her bags, she probably has a LOT more. It looks like the ebay feedback of an LV & Prada collector. Its not just a basic monogram speedy or a neverfull.

If they are her bags, she probably has a LOT more. It looks like the ebay feedback of an LV & Prada collector. Its not just a basic monogram speedy or a neverfull.

Well you know what they say. The devil wears Prada.

I guess this ends Doug Phillips is a tool ' s 200 year plan..... Feel sorry for the kids...Dougie and Be-All not a bit.

Well you know what they say. The devil wears Prada.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Okay, that was a good one. lol

I've always believed that the ones who make the most noise and fuss about sex and purity, and who loudly moralize about how others should conduct their lives, are the ones who have the most to hide. This doesn't surprise me at all."

Wow. :pink-shock: Don't check in for a week, and look what happens! (I read about this somewhere else and couldn't get here fast enough.)

Your comment is spot on. I always thought Dougie doth protest too much.

It is rather strange that she is selling a lot of expensive bags. I have never seen Beall carrying high-end handbags, so I don't think it's hers. The Ebay seller does not come from a wealthy background, has worked for free for Dougie and Beall and probably doesn't work at all since women aren't supposed to. Is she married?

It is rather strange that she is selling a lot of expensive bags. I have never seen Beall carrying high-end handbags, so I don't think it's hers. The Ebay seller does not come from a wealthy background, has worked for free for Dougie and Beall and probably doesn't work at all since women aren't supposed to. Is she married?

There is a whole secondary market for items like this. A lot of times the eBay sellers have a relationship with area resale/thrift stores in that they get first dibs on items that come into the store. There is a lot of money in San Antonio, so some of the thrift stores likely get awesome donations of high end stuff. What usually happens is a good donation comes in and the shop worker calls the nanny and tells her about it. The nanny will go down to the store and beet into the back room and be allowed to take what she wanted. She pays for it (if she buys a lot she would be given s discount) then takes it home, cleans and sells on eBay. She is probably making at the least twice what she paid for it.

It's a good way to make cash if you have the right relationships. However it's a pretty competitive business. But not a bad one for a SAHD who wants to make some extra ca$h.

Archived