IGNORED

So you remember that time we helped poll bomb Dougie.....

twin2

While we are reminiscing our glorious past, who could forget this gem:

Or one FJer's very clever photoshop of it:

post-76-14451998316442_thumb.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's called denial/overcompensation.

OK, this video doesn't exactly address this thread's theme - but it sure does a great job of spoofing blind denial in the face of something screamingly obvious:

-4EDhdAHrOg

I have played with the contrast and brightness and other photo settings on this picture so many times over the years, trying to figure out *exactly* how they are sitting based on the shadows.

I think we need someone to do a little FJ homework and replicate this pose for us in a similar church setting and get pictures from the side angle (the open end of the pew).

I really can't figure out how Doug (the tool) is sitting comfortably in that position without Bradrick sitting pretty much literally on top of him. If his legs were toward the pew in front vs out in front of his body the way it's pointed, his torso would be torqued more, it seems like or he would look more uncomfortable, I would think. It does not seem like it would be a good position to have your legs at such an odd angle to your torso in that tiny space. It seems to me, just eyeballing it, that it would be more than a 90 degree angle.

Is Doug getting a handjob? :music-tool::music-tool::music-tool::music-tool::music-tool:

Then you have the question of where is Bradrick's arm? It seems pretty unlikely that it's resting on his own leg/lap. Based on Doug (the Tool's) arm, they could potentially be holding hands or it could just be resting on D's leg or *ahem* lap.

Sooooo many questions :think:

And solely because I like to brag about my awesomeness:

33y15pe.png

Doug's going to borrow Nellie's ringlets and hair ribbons as his costume for VF's upcoming "Celebrating 40 Years of Michael Landon's Titanic Bulge" event.

Assuming that some of the same ilk as Doug Phillips (who is a tool) monitor this forum here's a few suggestions. If you have to constantly boast about your manhood you probably are incredibly insecure. The posturing of ''masculinity" makes you look like fools. Real men don't play dress up. The gay community thinks you are bat-shit crazy and they are no threat to you and want nothing to do with you. That is all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Did it mention Dougie's google results? Doug Phillips is a tool. An overdramatic and butthurt tool. His antics are truly the gift that keeps on giving. Doug Phillips is a tool. Remember that, Google.

ETA Vision forum is a cult. Lori Alexander is a monster.

Or one FJer's very clever photoshop of it:

[attachment=0]photoshop tool.jpg[/attachment]

My favourite moment will always be the Wikipedia entry that lists one of Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s accomplishments as "tool". I was on a train when I saw that, and actually laughed until I cried, much to the consternation of nearby passengers. I think someone may still have a screen cap of it. I suspect twin2 might be able to locate it, since she's Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s biggest fan :p.

The Wikipedia entry may have been edited, but Doug Phillips is still a tool.

My favourite moment will always be the Wikipedia entry that lists one of Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s accomplishments as "tool". I was on a train when I saw that, and actually laughed until I cried, much to the consternation of nearby passengers. I think someone may still have a screen cap of it. I suspect twin2 might be able to locate it, since she's Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s biggest fan :p.

The Wikipedia entry may have been edited, but Doug Phillips is still a tool.

Ask and ye shall receive. It was done twice, once up in the poll thread (link first post) and once in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12086&start=20

Ahhh, I'm enjoying this trip down memory lane.....

While we are reminiscing our glorious past, who could forget this gem:

[attachment=0]224926_10150163341174964_2071553480_n.jpg[/attachment]

Is this for real? Doug Philips is a tool really put this in the VF Catalog? This isn't some kind of ironic mashup? My mind is blown. And why can't girls/women have "bosom friendships?" It's times like this that I wish that Anne of Green Gables was a real person (and a time traveler LOL) so she could put Doug Philips is a tool in his place.

Maybe I'm imagining things, but it appears to me that BRADRICK'S! left hand would almost HAVE to be on Doug Phillips is a Tool's knee or upper thigh.

Nah, couldn't be. :whistle:

ETA: Damn. Beat me to it. :embarrassed:

He never looks at BEALL that way!

And don't look at the VF wikipedia page now. Whatever you do, do not look.

They look adorable together! Doug's face is inches from Bradrick's, smiling delightedly and eyes fixed on Bradrick's mouth; his right arm is resting on the pew behind Bradrick, probably touching his playmate with sweet fellowship.

As for Bradrick, he's leaning into Dougie and sitting close enough for their thighs to touch. Where is Bradrick's left hand? Resting lightly on Doug's knee perhaps? Could his slightly distracted expression be indicative of a man struggling mightily to keep from running his hand up Doug's thigh and on to cupping that tantalizing package?

Praise the lord indeed.

They are simply anaconda hunting. One of them got scared when they saw a big one pop up in between their legs. The scared one jumped right into the others lap. Now they are laughing as they try to catch the naughty anaconda.

Doug Philips is a tool!

Is this for real? Doug Philips is a tool really put this in the VF Catalog? This isn't some kind of ironic mashup? My mind is blown. And why can't girls/women have "bosom friendships?" It's times like this that I wish that Anne of Green Gables was a real person (and a time traveler LOL) so she could put Doug Philips is a tool in his place.

Yes, it's for real. It was posted on the VF FB page.

Whilst searching for pics from Dougie's Togo Party (no luck yet) I came across a brouchure describing the 18 things VF "learned" in 2013. Here was one of them:

[attachment=0]lesson learned.PNG[/attachment]

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Wee little bit of hyperbole there Dougie.

For those of you who were not here for the fun and for those who were and want to reminisce

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10249

Link to the "lessons learned"

download.visionforum.com/documents/year_end/Lessons_and_Visions_2012.pdf

Oh this made my night. I'm glad he used the scary graphic and font. Because, you know a bunch of gheys and wimmin' were scaring the bejesus out of manly Dougie-poo.

Man, that was an epic day. I think I voted about 14 times in a row myself, and I forwarded it on to like minded friends.

I too always wondered about the Bradrick/Dougie gay photo. Dougie has a shit eating grin, and Bradrick looks like he doesn't quite know what is going on at that moment. It's certainly not a candid photo, so what gives with the super gay pic?

Showed my husband the church pew pic and read him a few titles form the VF pages (manly men and The Boy down the Road caught our eye). Hubs sang the opening lines of "I'm a lumberjack" in honor of the pic. We also checked out the braderick emergency ops page...not updated in months, no real indication of what they do. How does this man earn enough money to feed his kids?

Scott Brown has stepped up and given him a job. He might have willingly sold Kelly into servitude to this useless arse-hat but at least he's not letting his grand-kids starve.

(Actually, he employs how son & his both of his sons-in-law. I wonder how much is about keeping them under his thumb and how much of it is about providing an income to families where the provider is unemployable in any other environment).

Scott Brown has stepped up and given him a job. He might have willingly sold Kelly into servitude to this useless arse-hat but at least he's not letting his grand-kids starve.

(Actually, he employs how son & his both of his sons-in-law. I wonder how much is about keeping them under his thumb and how much of it is about providing an income to families where the provider is unemployable in any other environment).

Interesting. probably both to keep them under his thumb AND to keep them from appearing unemployable. I suspect some of the own your own business options would not be quite "good" enough for his family (the windshield repair, or lawn services or window washing companies, etc etc ) even though I now people who do quite well, financially with these types of businesses.

Thanks for the link to the deathless Tool Wiki item. I noticed entries I hadn't before and literally LOLd.

In honor of this solemn commemoration, a song!

Not astounding--

Doug is bleating.

Sadness takes its toll.

Just sit tight now,

You kids on the right, now:

Doug's about to take control!

I can remember

Doing the Toolbox,

Getting all dressed up and then

Dougie started a panic

When he sailed the Titanic--

Let's do the Toolbox again!