IGNORED

So you remember that time we helped poll bomb Dougie.....

twin2

Whilst searching for pics from Dougie's Togo Party (no luck yet) I came across a brouchure describing the 18 things VF "learned" in 2013. Here was one of them:

post-76-14451998308861_thumb.png

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Wee little bit of hyperbole there Dougie.

For those of you who were not here for the fun and for those who were and want to reminisce

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10249

Link to the "lessons learned"

download.visionforum.com/documents/year_end/Lessons_and_Visions_2012.pdf

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This reminds me of an episode of 30 Rock, where "Greenzo" (played by David Schwimmer) shows a clip of his only other acting job - a political ad where he's wearing a sweater and holding a small child and says "Hillary Clinton wants an all homosexual army. How will THAT affect my family?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSNXlvl93co (not breaking because it's youtube - did I do that right?)

Twin2: Proudly leading the "Pro-Homosexuality Movement" :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

I wonder if he had to call in BRADRICK for some late-night emergency help? I can just imagine... the two of them, toiling away under the hot lights of the Vision Forum Computer Lab. How sweaty they must have gotten, fueled by their righteous anger against those filthy homosexuals! Hundreds, nay, THOUSANDS of them pushing Dougie's poll button, over and over and over again!

I wonder if he had to call in BRADRICK for some late-night emergency help? I can just imagine... the two of them, toiling away under the hot lights of the Vision Forum Computer Lab. How sweaty they must have gotten, fueled by their righteous anger against those filthy homosexuals! Hundreds, nay, THOUSANDS of them pushing Dougie's poll button, over and over and over again!

You know how it is ... late night at the office, emergency tech support, two men admiring each other's strength - and sweet fellowship just sort of "happens."

Does the Irony Meter never ping for these people? They come under sustained attack by "homosexual advocates" and what do they do?

Take a vacation to Mykonos. :gay-rainbowflag:

You can't make this stuff up.

Does the Irony Meter never ping for these people? They come under sustained attack by "homosexual advocates" and what do they do?

Take a vacation to Mykonos. :gay-rainbowflag:

You can't make this stuff up.

Next up: Reclaiming Fire Island for Christendom!

Perhaps we should count the ways that Doug "accidentally" conforms to a gay male stereotype:

1) As mentioned above, takes a cruise to Greece

2) Wears period costumes (from the more flamboyant periods - Titanic re-enactment, anyone?)

3) Not only costumes, but ones that historically discourage undergarments (i.e. togas and kilts)

4) "Wide Stance" sounds like an activity you request at a certain type of bar

5) Requests PICTURES with what is ostensibly an application to be an aide (Fundamentalist Grindr perhaps?)

6) Encourages young girls to engage in pageant-like behavior (oddly enough also part of expected behavior from pedophiles ... I am NOT saying pedophilia is part of the gay stereotype btw)

7) Um, online push-up competition?? (see above mention of Grindr)

8) Constant promotion of "fellowship"

9) Obvious "reaction formation" behavior (a Freudian defense mechanism wherein a person finds their Id impulses so distasteful that they relieve the resultant anxiety by engaging in "opposite" behavior. ex. congressmen who fight SO HARD for "traditional family values" and then are caught in long-standing relationships with mistressess and/or prostitutes)

Maybe this is too easy, but I've had a long day and just filled a goblet with wine. Discuss!

Next up: Reclaiming Fire Island for Christendom!

Still waiting for the Hazardous Journey to Key West. Doug (Phillips who is a tool) Does Duval.

Perhaps we should count the ways that Doug "accidentally" conforms to a gay male stereotype:

1) As mentioned above, takes a cruise to Greece

2) Wears period costumes (from the more flamboyant periods - Titanic re-enactment, anyone?)

3) Not only costumes, but ones that historically discourage undergarments (i.e. togas and kilts)

4) "Wide Stance" sounds like an activity you request at a certain type of bar

5) Requests PICTURES with what is ostensibly an application to be an aide (Fundamentalist Grindr perhaps?)

6) Encourages young girls to engage in pageant-like behavior (oddly enough also part of expected behavior from pedophiles ... I am NOT saying pedophilia is part of the gay stereotype btw)

7) Um, online push-up competition?? (see above mention of Grindr)

8) Constant promotion of "fellowship"

9) Obvious "reaction formation" behavior (a Freudian defense mechanism wherein a person finds their Id impulses so distasteful that they relieve the resultant anxiety by engaging in "opposite" behavior. ex. congressmen who fight SO HARD for "traditional family values" and then are caught in long-standing relationships with mistressess and/or prostitutes)

Maybe this is too easy, but I've had a long day and just filled a goblet with wine. Discuss!

10) Recruits men for a "refreshingly vigorous, sometimes wet, sometimes sweaty, manly romp into a mysterious and unusual world"

11) Has one of his former interns as a "bosom friend"

12) Has a CD on the importance of "manly friendships"

Next time we decide to poll-bomb Dougie, I vote that we all stand in front of his closet and beg him to come out of it.

10) Recruits men for a "refreshingly vigorous, sometimes wet, sometimes sweaty, manly romp into a mysterious and unusual world"

11) Has one of his former interns as a "bosom friend"

12) Has a CD on the importance of "manly friendships"

13) Has a photo of Peter Bradrick sitting on his lap.

Hehehe.. I just did a Google search for Doug Phillips. I loved what Google suggested I finish it with. The top suggestions were..

Doug Philips : Edward Jones

blog

Cult

controversy

Soo... cult, eh? :whistle:

Hehehe.. I just did a Google search for Doug Phillips. I loved what Google suggested I finish it with. The top suggestions were..

Doug Philips : Edward Jones

blog

Cult

controversy

Soo... cult, eh? :whistle:

Even better: when you Google "Doug Phillips", "Doug Phillips is a tool" is listed third under Related Searches.

Obviously, even Google realizes that Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug, you asked for honest opinions on a site anyone could access.

You got them.

That is not an attack.

I explained this to you before.

Hehe ... bosom friend. Sorry, but I laugh every time I see that. I guess I'm a 12 year old boy at heart! :lol:

ESn4N6W.jpg

:lol: When my husband and I were dating we got in BIG trouble at church for sitting like that. Of course, if we were both men it would have been fine :lol:

Archived