IGNORED

So you remember that time we helped poll bomb Dougie.....

twin2

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Down In The Amazon With My Anaconda! I must persuade a graphic artist friend of mine to make this happen for our amusement.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And don't look at the VF wikipedia page now. Whatever you do, do not look.

Crap. The improvements I so longed to see have been scrubbed.

Shouldn't the name of Big Ears venture be "Bradrick Emergency Oops" ?

And if "Little pitchers have big ears" does it follow that big ears have little.....?

I remember that poll bomb. Good times.

Ok, looking at the pic of Dougie and Bradrick and Dougie is waaaay too close and looking waaaay too happy for it to come off as some sort of nice Father/Son type picture. Bradrick looks a bit uncomfortable though. Folks in those circles really don't think about how it comes across.

Scott Brown has stepped up and given him a job. He might have willingly sold Kelly into servitude to this useless arse-hat but at least he's not letting his grand-kids starve.

(Actually, he employs how son & his both of his sons-in-law. I wonder how much is about keeping them under his thumb and how much of it is about providing an income to families where the provider is unemployable in any other environment).

So basically the son "leaves and cleaves" his parents and goes under the headship of his FIL, interesting.....

Actually, that is pretty much what I picture happening in Maxhell if Steve-O ever lets one of his daughters marry, the SIL will be employed by Steve Maxwell Inc.

So, I have had my wikipedia account banned since a long time ago when I also edited Doug's page to add his most relevant profession: tool. Anyhow, I have been thinking (if anyone is up to it), shouldn't "criticism" be allowed as a section? I mean, most pages have them, even Vision Forum. :P

Criticism

Vision Forum has been criticized for allegedly holding views that demean women and view them as property. Don and Joy Veinot of Midwest Christian Outreach interpret the Vision Forum statement to imply that "women really cannot be trusted as decision makers" and "unless a daughter marries, she functionally remains pretty much the property of the father until he dies."[3] They also argue that Vision Forum promotes a "pagan top-down view of authority".[4]

Another example, Justin Bieber (lol) has a section named "Controversy and legal issues".

So, I have had my wikipedia account banned since a long time ago when I also edited Doug's page to add his most relevant profession: tool. Anyhow, I have been thinking (if anyone is up to it), shouldn't "criticism" be allowed as a section? I mean, most pages have them, even Vision Forum. :P

Another example, Justin Bieber (lol) has a section named "Controversy and legal issues".

I think you are on to something here. Clearly the powers that be over at Wikipedia are wise to our shenningans. However, I do think that controversy section could be beefed up a bit. Maybe something along the lines of:

Additionally his wide stance on Christian Patriarchy, social issues, making money in the name of God and his rewriting of history has been criticized by communities on the the internet. To make the world aware, an internet campaign entitled "Doug Phillips Is A Tool!" was undertaken. The goal is make internet searches for "Doug Phillips" and "Vision Fourum" link back to webpages critical of Doug Phillips.

Wiki seems to have deleted. Screenshot anyone?

Yes, I got a notice that my edit was unconstructive and did not add to the conversation. It did.

I did not realize that voting in a poll constituted an attack on the polling organization. When I vote for my congressperson, does that mean I'm attacking them? Am I going to get arrested? I'm too pretty for prison!

Yes, I got a notice that my edit was unconstructive and did not add to the conversation. It did.

I wholeheartly disagree. It is clearly constructive. Just ask google.

In addition to a "controversy" section, the wikipedia page needs a pic. I'll just pick one at random.....

post-76-14451998317285_thumb.jpg

There are pretty strict rules about the pics Wikipedia will use. I think they have to either be part of the public domain or donated by their owner. How much editing needs to be done to be able to claim a pic as your own? Does FJ own the.amended pics or do we need to do more work?

I asked Siri about Doug Phillips (who is a tool). She brought up the Wikipedia page. She did acknowledge his toolishness when I asked, "Is Doug Phillips a tool?" (the Facebook Page came up, along with a selection of blogs where toolishness was discussed), but I think she needs more training since she did not mention tools on the first try. Perhaps repeated questions will help her respond more accurately.

(Obviously, I am a little bored at work at the moment, and needed a diversion. Back to the salt mines!)

Oh, yeah...Doug Phillips is a tool.

Yes, it's for real. It was posted on the VF FB page.

I still remember the disbelief when I checked Facebook one morning and saw that of VF's page. I really thought they must have really been hacked this time.

I still remember the disbelief when I checked Facebook one morning and saw that of VF's page. I really thought they must have really been hacked this time.

I'm convinced it is Dougie's feeble attempt to thwart my Doug Phillips is a Tool! campaign. Only he is too much of an arrogant dumbass to realize pairing 'tool' with 'manhood arsenal" is the snark equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel.

And since we know Dougie and/or the interns lurk here...

Dougie, you'd better post the Greece pics soon or you are going to be very, very, very sorry..........

I'm convinced it is Dougie's feeble attempt to thwart my Doug Phillips is a Tool! campaign. Only he is too much of an arrogant dumbass to realize pairing 'tool' with 'manhood arson is the snark equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel.

Dougie, you'd better post the Greece pics soon or you are going to be very, very, very sorry..........

It's the ARSEnal bit that makes me giggle hysterically. US readers might not see it - I think you guys spell arse ass

Doug, I don't know if twin2 has photoshop, but, if we don't see your Greece pics soon, you may be seeing your face put into images like these:

hinh%20triu%20tuong.jpg

ancient-olympics-culture_57327_600x450.jpg

And I just made myself think of this:

0kiaDv5Y_dA

Doug, I don't know if twin2 has photoshop, but, if we don't see your Greece pics soon, you may be seeing your face put into images like these:

hinh%20triu%20tuong.jpg

ancient-olympics-culture_57327_600x450.jpg

And I just made myself think of this:

0kiaDv5Y_dA

I thought of the same movie scene! :rofl:

Also, Doug Phillips is a tool.

He is going to be very, very, very sorry. I'm starting to get impatient. When I get impatient my mind starts to race. When my mind starts to race, well let's just say Dougie doesn't want to find out what will happen. :evil:

What is the matter Dougie? I thought you were a brave, manly man who fears nothing but the Lord? Surly, you can't be afraid of little old me, a lowly member of the weaker sex can you?

I did not realize that voting in a poll constituted an attack on the polling organization. When I vote for my congressperson, does that mean I'm attacking them? Am I going to get arrested? I'm too pretty for prison!

Democrats re-electing Obama was an attack on Mitt Romney. They had no right!

Also, Doug Phillips is a tool.

Archived