IGNORED

So you remember that time we helped poll bomb Dougie.....

twin2

:lol: When my husband and I were dating we got in BIG trouble at church for sitting like that. Of course, if we were both men it would have been fine :lol:

Sorry, Treehugger. Women can't be bosom friends.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much cosmetic surgery has Doug Phillips is a Tool actually had?

How much cosmetic surgery has Doug Phillips is a Tool actually had?

I would believe cheekbones, chin, nose job and facelift. He looks kind of taut, doesn't he?

Sorry, Treehugger. Women can't be bosom friends.

But--but--but--Anne of Green Gables said they could. *runs away crying*

*returns, composed, wearing the Enjolras costume from "Les Miserables"*

Do you hear the Dougie whine

Bleating the song of ticked-off men?

It is the whinging of a poseur

With a wimpy sword and pen!

He's attacked by all those churls,

But just found out that we're all girls,

And he swears that he will not be shot down again!

Will you come along with me

To show him that we wear the pants,

That we vote and have opinions,

That we drink and fight and dance,

That feminists stand up and fundies will not stand a chance?

Will you join in our crusade

To make his website crash and burn

As we strive for full equality--

Oh, will he ever learn?

Do you hear FJers sing?

Rights for all never are a crime!

His site came back up, but we'll shoot it down next time!

*SMH* How on EARTH did I forget that gem? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes one blocks out traumatic memories. :D

And Hane -- brava! :clap:

ESn4N6W.jpg

They look adorable together! Doug's face is inches from Bradrick's, smiling delightedly and eyes fixed on Bradrick's mouth; his right arm is resting on the pew behind Bradrick, probably touching his playmate with sweet fellowship.

As for Bradrick, he's leaning into Dougie and sitting close enough for their thighs to touch. Where is Bradrick's left hand? Resting lightly on Doug's knee perhaps? Could his slightly distracted expression be indicative of a man struggling mightily to keep from running his hand up Doug's thigh and on to cupping that tantalizing package?

Praise the lord indeed.

What his inevitable response to these comments would be reminds me of a great quote.

Gay New York by George Chauncey":2uubv2jd]Bernarr Macfadden, advocate of physical culture and publisher of bodybuilding magazines treasured by straight and gay men alike, could barely contain his loathing of the men who sexualized and perverted the male gaze at male bodies. His insistence that there could be no relationship between the healthy youngster's adoration of a barely clad exemplar of manly mascularity and the depraved sexual desires of a degenerate - and the fear that some might think there was a relationship - hovered behind his 1904 denunciation of "painted, perfumed, ... mincing youths ... ogling every man that passes." He praised the men who attacked such youths, but the very severity of his response to them betrayed his fear that he might somehow be identified with them. "There is nothing nasty, ... vulgar, ... [or] immodest in the nude," he regularly insisted in the pages of Physical Culture, a magazine he published that was full of male nudes. "The nastiness exists in the minds of those who view it, and those who possess such vulgar minds are the enemies of everything clean, wholesome, and elevating."

I think FJ is about as dangerous as a basket of kittens (& as nice :)

I'd love it if REDDIT or Anon went after him because:

1. He would end up in hospital due to the stress.

2. He would actually get hacked, not just some minor poll bombing. Its not like this one time the first season of BB Australia was completely rigged by some naughty people using equipment that was only supposed to be used to testing the phone network they were designing.

Also when will fundies & other assorted idiots learn that 'the gay' is not a plague-like disease? You are gay or you are not gay, you can't 'turn' gay any more than you can be an exgay.

Obsessing over other peoples sex lives is weird & kinda not moral behavior.

"outside forces sought to neutralize the ministry's website"

"the need for vigilances as the battle for the Christian family intensifies"

What a tool :lol: :lol:

They look adorable together! Doug's face is inches from Bradrick's, smiling delightedly and eyes fixed on Bradrick's mouth; his right arm is resting on the pew behind Bradrick, probably touching his playmate with sweet fellowship.

As for Bradrick, he's leaning into Dougie and sitting close enough for their thighs to touch. Where is Bradrick's left hand? Resting lightly on Doug's knee perhaps? Could his slightly distracted expression be indicative of a man struggling mightily to keep from running his hand up Doug's thigh and on to cupping that tantalizing package?

Praise the lord indeed.

If Doug Phillips is a tool had a corsage too it would look like an adorable wedding photo. They are so physically attuned to each other, relaxed and happy. Don't worry, Doug Phillips is a tool, your home state will be next and you won't have to elope to New Jersey!

ESn4N6W.jpg

Maybe I'm imagining things, but it appears to me that BRADRICK'S! left hand would almost HAVE to be on Doug Phillips is a Tool's knee or upper thigh.

Nah, couldn't be. :whistle:

ETA: Damn. Beat me to it. :embarrassed:

Yeah, it does look like Doug The Tool and Bradrick are a gay couple and this is their wedding day, lol. Funny how these manly men fundies come across as so gay.

ESn4N6W.jpg

I have played with the contrast and brightness and other photo settings on this picture so many times over the years, trying to figure out *exactly* how they are sitting based on the shadows.

I think we need someone to do a little FJ homework and replicate this pose for us in a similar church setting and get pictures from the side angle (the open end of the pew).

I really can't figure out how Doug (the tool) is sitting comfortably in that position without Bradrick sitting pretty much literally on top of him. If his legs were toward the pew in front vs out in front of his body the way it's pointed, his torso would be torqued more, it seems like or he would look more uncomfortable, I would think. It does not seem like it would be a good position to have your legs at such an odd angle to your torso in that tiny space. It seems to me, just eyeballing it, that it would be more than a 90 degree angle.

Then you have the question of where is Bradrick's arm? It seems pretty unlikely that it's resting on his own leg/lap. Based on Doug (the Tool's) arm, they could potentially be holding hands or it could just be resting on D's leg or *ahem* lap.

Sooooo many questions :think:

"outside forces sought to neutralize the ministry's website"

"the need for vigilances as the battle for the Christian family intensifies"

What a tool :lol: :lol:

You know, calling us "forces" makes us seem so powerful. I like that. Forces against Doug's bigotry.

He has given us some very interesting names though, such as "the atheist and homosexual community" and "militant homosexual community" :lol: I'm not sure what's my favourite yet. Militant is hilarious though.

Edit. Now when I come to think of it, "flies in the ointment" was also a very interesting/fancy name. I can't give Doug credit for that one though, since it was one of his fans/worshipers who called us that.

Next up: Reclaiming Fire Island for Christendom!

Followed By: Bringing Christ's Providence Back to Provincetown

I have played with the contrast and brightness and other photo settings on this picture so many times over the years, trying to figure out *exactly* how they are sitting based on the shadows.

I think we need someone to do a little FJ homework and replicate this pose for us in a similar church setting and get pictures from the side angle (the open end of the pew).

I really can't figure out how Doug (the tool) is sitting comfortably in that position without Bradrick sitting pretty much literally on top of him. If his legs were toward the pew in front vs out in front of his body the way it's pointed, his torso would be torqued more, it seems like or he would look more uncomfortable, I would think. It does not seem like it would be a good position to have your legs at such an odd angle to your torso in that tiny space. It seems to me, just eyeballing it, that it would be more than a 90 degree angle.

Then you have the question of where is Bradrick's arm? It seems pretty unlikely that it's resting on his own leg/lap. Based on Doug (the Tool's) arm, they could potentially be holding hands or it could just be resting on D's leg or *ahem* lap.

Sooooo many questions :think:

Sure, we can see Doug in this photo, but what about the things we can't see in this photo? What if there was a "second lecher," flat on his belly, under the pew, gently stroking Peter's leg? Are we just supposed to believe Vision Forum's version of the events, no questions asked? Well, not me! It's all a conspiracy, can't you people see that???

I didn't know that I was part of a pro-homosexual cabal. I feel like I should have on a nicer outfit. Or snacks. Should I be offering snacks?

You know, calling us "forces" makes us seem so powerful. I like that. Forces against Doug's bigotry.

He has given us some very interesting names though, such as "the atheist and homosexual community" and "militant homosexual community" :lol: I'm not sure what's my favourite yet. Militant is hilarious though.

Edit. Now when I come to think of it, "flies in the ointment" was also a very interesting/fancy name. I can't give Doug credit for that one though, since it was one of his fans/worshipers who called us that.

Exactly how does one "christian family" begin "the battle" when their net nannies only let them look at vision forum, makaiziville, and the duggar website? I SHALL BE VIGILANT! Posted over and over as I color pictures of jesus with my touchpad (because a real mouse is too sensual). :popcorn2:

Doug Phillips is a tool

I was on a plane when the poll bomb went down. It was the best $13 I ever spent! 5 hours of nearly peeing myself at 30k feet. The poor lady next to me thought I was crazy because I couldnt stop laughing!

Sure, we can see Doug in this photo, but what about the things we can't see in this photo? What if there was a "second lecher," flat on his belly, under the pew, gently stroking Peter's leg? Are we just supposed to believe Vision Forum's version of the events, no questions asked? Well, not me! It's all a conspiracy, can't you people see that???

If I just saw this photo out of any context, I would think awww, what a cute couple. Possibly, at a real stretch, it could be a father/son shot, but I'd think it was an, ummm, really, overly friendly family. What I want to know is, do the people taking and using these photos not see what it looks like? Maybe it's that they spend so much time and energy denying that anyone in their circles could possibly be gay, that they're oblivious to the neon signs flashing over their heads. I'd be interested to know though, what someone bathed in the koolaid thinks when they see this shot.

Yeah, it does look like Doug The Tool and Bradrick are a gay couple and this is their wedding day, lol. Funny how these manly men fundies come across as so gay.

It's called denial/overcompensation.

Archived