IGNORED

Bates Wedding: 800 Invitations and Counting/Pirate MERGE

Justme

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although, I personally wouldn't have picked her wedding dress for myself, her dress is quite nice from what I can make out.

Can anyone else see if they did a shoddy modest tshirt over top? I really wish my eyes were better!

In the photo after the shot of Gil & Kelly lighting the candle, isn't that Bill Gothard in the red tie? I also think that's him next to Michelle when Chad & Erin are leaving.

Jessa is sitting between Ben, the one she is courting, and his mother.

Was definitely kind of excited to see Gothard.

Erin looks good but can't make out the details.

JB is holding Jordyn.

Is Kelly wearing black? Must be dark blue

Looks like Tori was her maid of honor, probably some Paine girl, Carlin, then Alyssa. I do like the color of their dresses. Gothard's presence is like Anton Levay. Jet black hair and red tie. Very Satanic.

In the photo after the shot of Gil & Kelly lighting the candle, isn't that Bill Gothard in the red tie? I also think that's him next to Michelle when Chad & Erin are leaving.

And I believe that is him sitting next to Mullett.

I wonder where Michael Bates is - why did she decide not to be in the wedding? Too painful? Just not close to Erin? Seems odd, even for someone that is shy.

Looks like Tori was her maid of honor, probably some Paine girl, Carlin, then Alyssa. I do like the color of their dresses. Gothard's presence is like Anton Levay. Jet black hair and red tie. Very Satanic.

Looks like it could be either Abby or Brielle

I think it's someone who actually knows them. They're at the wedding (then again, the whole world was invited), but they were also at the wedding shower. Still a bit creepy in my opinion, but maybe the Bateses are cool with it.

She looks gorgeous!

Even though I don't agree with them on many (many many) things, I wish them happiness in their marriage.

@Lizziesmom: No, I thought the same thing..

The bridesmaids dresses are pretty. I like the color.

So what happens??? Wedding from 2-3, cake & punch from 3-4, then everyone goes home and Kelly cooks supper for the fam???

Josh Duggar posted a blurry picture of the wedding. They're apparently watching in the car via FaceTime.

About where he deserves to be in the hierarchy of these nuptials. :lol:

Gothard's presence is like Anton Levay. Jet black hair and red tie. Very Satanic.

Gothard is one creepy - looking fucker. Especially in the pic on the platform. Looks like an outtake from Rosemary's Baby :roll:

1. Erin looks great and I hope her the best with chad

2. Where is the rest of the Duggars? I see Grandma, jordyn, johanna, and possibly Jessa with Chad

I'm also embarrassed that I can recognize the back of Boob and Mullet's heads. :oops:

eta: In one of the pics, it looks like Gothard is seated next to Boob and Mullet. For those who questioned the Duggars' importance in IBLP land, I think this dispels that. I just wonder how TLC will edit around that (and Gothard at the altar) when they air the wedding.

Archived