IGNORED

Bates Wedding: 800 Invitations and Counting/Pirate MERGE

Justme

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-quickly coming out of lurkdom to share that instagram user "masiespace" has TWO pics of Chad and Erin kissing. One during the ceremony and the other as they exit (still during the daylight....love it). Maybe one of you more tech savy FJers can grab the images and put them on here. I also found searching with the hashtag #chadloveserin yielded some results.

*and back into hiding I go* ;)

edited for riffles, or because I can be kind of an idiot. ;)

-quickly coming out of lurkdom to share that instagram user "masiespace" has TWO pics of Chad and Erin kissing. One during the ceremony and the other as they exit (still during the daylight....love it). Mayone one of you more tech savy FJers can grab the images and put them on here. I also found searching with the hashtag #chadloveserin yielded some results.

*and back into hiding I go* ;)

I was just about to post this. I love the varied expressions of the people watching, haha.

post-1444-14451998337781_thumb.jpg

post-1444-14451998338162_thumb.jpg

Justme wrote:

The bridesmaids dresses are pretty. I like the color.

So what happens??? Wedding from 2-3, cake & punch from 3-4, then everyone goes home and Kelly cooks supper for the fam???

Chad gets laid and Erin learns her real role and duty as a wife.

Bahahahahaha

Well its either going to a fun nite that they have both been looking forward and have been prepared for OR Erin is going to be in total shock and Chad is going to deal with the shocked princess.

I just don't see how being uninformed and unprepared is going to make for a good time so hope Erin especially knows what to expect.

I don't get the going from 0 to 60 in one day.

So disappointed. I commented on a few pics on the fan page and not only have my comments been deleted, I am now blocked from commenting.

Living in very special worlds of only adoration has got to be a lot of fucking work.

They both looked great. Did anyone get a pic of the 1st kiss? Bet they both are glad it's over. Not trying to be creepy, but as a mom I'm just worried about tonight for Erin. Hope Kelly has well prepared her. Not worried about Chad. I'm sure he was able to get proper sex info on his own while traveling the world. He didn't have ALL his family going with him everywhere. Plus his dad is a Dr, so no Lego talk.

It's almost 6:30 in NC so it's possible they are no longer virgins anymore :dance:

Like soak in a warm bath prior to.....never mind.

Jessa looks to be a bit too close to that boy. Yes, I know, they're courting, blah, blah, blah. Given that, they have far too much physical contact going on in that picture.

Judging from Gothard's beliefs on women and sex I highly doubt a roll in the hay will be fun with him.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. I slept with an evangelical Baptist once. Good heavens.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. I slept with an evangelical Baptist once. Good heavens.

:lol:

Now I have all sorts of inappropriate jokes going through my mind about an evangelical bringing you closer to God, theologygeek. ;)

In the above pictures, Jessa looks lovely and fashionable, and Ben's not looking too shabby himself. My, he could be the groom in that suit of his.

:lol:

Now I have all sorts of inappropriate jokes going through my mind about an evangelical bringing you closer to God, theologygeek. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just spit out my sweet potato fries lol

I was just about to post this. I love the varied expressions of the people watching, haha.

I spy a very excited Zach Bates, knowing he gets to finally have his first kiss and lay in just one month!

Who else is having WAY too much fun finding and looking at picture of this wedding?

The reception looks like a New Years Eve party at a Mexican restaurant.

:laughing-rolling::obscene-smokingsombrero:

It looks like the Mexican restaurant that's about a block away from my brother and SIL's place.

The Bates fan page on Facebook includes pictures of Gothard at the altar standing beside Chad and (apparently later) Gothard sitting next to Jim Boob. Interesting that Gothard would land there.

I wonder if Zach & Whitney are having a large wedding. I assume they are following the traditional route of the bride's family paying for the wedding. If so, her parents might be freaking out at the possibility of paying for a wedding with 800+ invitations!

Thank god you guys got pics. Erin is gorgeous & appears to have settled for the medium bump-it hair accessory. Good call. Am I seeing things or was Bill Gothard a fucking groomsman? Looks like the devil only made it as far as Tennessee this time, but Georgia's next. Seriously though, what a freak. He looks like Dracula.

Geek, Gil was looking smoking in that suit. I think I might have to rethink my short men theory. Come to mama! :dance:

Smugs looked & acted like a moron. Not only was he sans tie but Michael looked too casual for the occasion. I know he's a little kid but still. Jessa looked really good & stylish. I'm glad to see it as I think she's the prettiest of the Duggarlings & appears to be on the way to dressing Stylishly as she should. If I had her figure & looks, I'd be featured in an episode of Deadly Women.

Josh wore jeans to the wedding and no tie or coat/jacket. Nice Smugs. Looks like he and Anna came right from a Arkansas Razorback game in their red shirts.

Not only is Josh not wearing a tie, he's wearing JEANS at a wedding! I don't care if you had far to come; stop and change into more appropriate pants before you get there.

I see that doubleT posted much the same thing.

Archived