IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect: Vive La France

happy atheist

:pink-shock: I could actually see that happening. eesh.

:pink-shock: here, too. Didn't she have a blog entry a while ago where she was in awe of a woman who had acted as a surrogate?

*searching*searching* Here we go! sparklingadventures.com/index.php?id=1894

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize this is all speculation, but surely the Icelandic dudes could find a surrogate a little closer than Australia. Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier for them to just use an American or a European?

God, those people are so open minded their brains have fallen out.

I was snooping around all Lauren's accounts, and followed a link she posted to some blog. Who'd posted this

Barb, dear. I know you're very authentic and accepting, but really. There is not a single grown functioning adult alive who actually believes that breatharians do actually live on sunlight. It's OK to say it.

I use to be on another forum with a lady from Austrailia who claimed she was "almost" capable of surviving without eating or drinking because she had learned to get nutrients from sunlight. She claimed she ate one small meal every few days, & was going without food for longer periods of time.

But she also claimed people on the forum were her enemies & were giving her migraines & seizures over the intenet with their thoughts. I wonder whatever happened to her?

I think it would be terrible for Lauren's mental health to give away a baby after having her last baby murdered. Anyone that tried to engage her in such a scheme is seriously naive and deluded. She would never be approved for any kind of legal surrogacy for this reason alone, never mind the itinerant lifestyle.

I realize this is all speculation, but surely the Icelandic dudes could find a surrogate a little closer than Australia. Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier for them to just use an American or a European?

I once saw a documentary that followed the 'outsourcing' of surrogacy to India and the number of USian and European couples who were using these woman in India as surrogates but buying the genetic material from other (Caucasian) sources.

I once saw a documentary that followed the 'outsourcing' of surrogacy to India and the number of USian and European couples who were using these woman in India as surrogates but buying the genetic material from other (Caucasian) sources.

I used to follow a blog by a gay man who, with his partner, ended up with 'triplets' from double surrogacies in India (he and the partner each impregnated one Indian woman via IVF, and one of the women had twins). Nice family, at least based on his writing. He stopped blogging publicly when the girls were about 1. Anyway, getting off the point, but the reason they did it that way was that even with traveling to India at least 2x each it was a lot cheaper than doing it in the US.

If it makes you feel any better I had EXACTLY the same reaction when I saw that episode.

Glad to hear it. I looked for a still picture of her, just to see how much she reminded me of Lauren in a photo, and out of curiosity to find out more about her, and found the video she made to get on the show, on Youtube.

Her son is running around behind her at the end, and he appears to be nude, so perhaps she's more Lauren-esque than we thought! :shock:

Surrogacy is illegal in most European countries EDIT and egg donation is also illegal in many and highly restricted in most.

When she blogged about the woman she admires who did surrogacy, she said that woman started with egg harvesting, IIRC. I hope if Lauren is really going down this path, she'll do that first as well, instead of jumping straight to surrogacy. Which I think is crazy for her to even consider, given her tendency toward PPD.

My vote is that the trip is not for that but is just a getaway/visit online friends for her, or at least that it started out that way.

David's family originated from the Worldwide Church of God as it used to be known.

That's the church my parents followed. They were never good enough to be members.

It was a cult. H.W. Armstrong and the church he created shows all the signs if being a cult.

I was AWOL from FJ so I'm getting caught up lol!

I use to be on another forum with a lady from Austrailia who claimed she was "almost" capable of surviving without eating or drinking because she had learned to get nutrients from sunlight. She claimed she ate one small meal every few days, & was going without food for longer periods of time.

But she also claimed people on the forum were her enemies & were giving her migraines & seizures over the intenet with their thoughts. I wonder whatever happened to her?

I would imagine she ended up in the psych ward of a hospital. I would hope, anyway.

I would imagine she ended up in the psych ward of a hospital. I would hope, anyway.

I could easily (and have for varying lengths of time) be a breatharian, if breatharian means (as I know it does) one who can live solely by inhaling chocolate ice cream made lovingly from the milk of sundrenched cows. :animals-cow: :animals-cow: :animals-cow: :animals-cow: :animals-cow:

That's not as bad as someone on the internet causing your miscarriage... (Frankie! I hope she ended up in a psych ward too. Something was seriously wrong there.)

That's not as bad as someone on the internet causing your miscarriage... (Frankie! I hope she ended up in a psych ward too. Something was seriously wrong there.)

Was she the one who miscarried twice, both very early, and then talked about them like she had has stillbirths or had a child who was born and then died at 5 weeks old.

Was she the one who miscarried twice, both very early, and then talked about them like she had has stillbirths or had a child who was born and then died at 5 weeks old.

Yes, that's her. Seriously unstable.

Yes, that's her. Seriously unstable.

But remember later she recanted it all...laughed at us and claimed it was all for work?? She wrote stories like this for a living everyone knew that but stupid us.

But remember later she recanted it all...laughed at us and claimed it was all for work?? She wrote stories like this for a living everyone knew that but stupid us.

:mouse-shock: I had not heard about that. Well don't I feel silly? Of course there's a thriving market out there for fake crazy-ramblings. How could I forget? :?

Lauren apparently went diving today. Per her public FB

Today I'll be scuba-diving the continental rift between North America and Europe. My first dry-suit experience. Equally excited and nervous!

No mention of missing her girls. It continues to piss me off that she gets to live off government funds and travel willy nilly, while I work my butt off to make ends meet, because I know that I am capable. I would never begrudge someone needed services, but Lauren has a house she owns and marketable skills, but chooses to take instead of give. How sparkly!

Lauren apparently went diving today. Per her public FB No mention of missing her girls. It continues to piss me off that she gets to live off government funds and travel willy nilly, while I work my butt off to make ends meet, because I know that I am capable. I would never begrudge someone needed services, but Lauren has a house she owns and marketable skills, but chooses to take instead of give. How sparkly!

I know that should be some sort of cognitive dissonance, but I feel quite comfortable defending the right of every person to be given cash enough to eat, have housing, clothing, health care, child care to some reasonable level of comfort, but reserve the right to be pissed as fuck when they just abuse the hell out of it.

When she blogged about the woman she admires who did surrogacy, she said that woman started with egg harvesting, IIRC. I hope if Lauren is really going down this path, she'll do that first as well, instead of jumping straight to surrogacy. Which I think is crazy for her to even consider, given her tendency toward PPD.

My vote is that the trip is not for that but is just a getaway/visit online friends for her, or at least that it started out that way.

How old is she? I wouldn't imagine that her eggs have a lot of years of desirability left in them, seeing as genetic material tends to go downhill in quality as we age.

Well this is entertaining. Some late comments on the last blog post.

Lana · 22 September 2013, 23:35

You are the CRAZIEST. Person I have ever read about. Your son is dead, killed by his father, and youre delusional to think that that was an act of God.

Your girls need counselling after a tragedy like that. You are a stupid mother if you think they will be ok.

I have no issues with your nomadic lifestyle. I do have issue with a father KILLING his son and the rest of the family going about like it never happened, or that it was a tragic accident. It was murder.

Get your kids and yourself some help, professional or just stop and speak with a pastor. Your girls are young innocent and they need help to understand what has happened. And you ignoring the issue is only going to make it worse in the long run.

Please get some help…. For your daughters

14 · Lana · 22 September 2013, 23:43

Are you KIDDING me?? You thought it would be ok to just leave your girls with strangers. I hope none of your daughters are abused or assaulted.. Your lack if we’ll common sense makes me think it’s probably already happened. Shame on you. You must be the shittiest mother for doing that. And pushing them into swimming after thier brother died the same way. Your girls are on the road to a nervous breakdown.

Prostitution and drugs too from the way you neglect them.

Enjoy France, I hope your kids are smart enough to turn you into the police one day.

15 · Amandarose · 23 September 2013, 07:49

Dear Lana in the above comment- Is it really constructive or necessary to lecture Lauren on her parenting and coping strategies based on a blog. It is ridiculous to speculate about her childcare and state of mind when we don’t know her, her situation or how it feels to be Lauren.

I personally wish Lauren a healing and wonderful break from her parenting duties and Ii hope she returns energised to face the next year with all it highs and lows.

It blows my mind that people are so insensitive to others feelings they will offer unsolicited nasty advice based on a few blog entries about someone you do not know. There is more then one way to parent successfully and as long as your kids and fed loved and protected they will be fine. It adds to the diversity and colour of mankind.

Have a wonderful journey Lauren

16 · Kaelen · 25 September 2013, 09:44

To Lana, Lauren went on a holiday to get away from everything for awhile. She didn’t go ‘oop gotta go kids bye!’ Haven’t you been on holiday/vacation? don’t you think she deserves one after what she’s been through. Her children are in perfect care with people Lauren knows. She’s not careless, quit assuming she is.

Archived