IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect: Vive La France

happy atheist

If you spend your life devoted to being utterly free and unhindered by anyone or anything including your children, then yes, yes you do bitch and moan when someone steals your freedom.

I bet lots of these people are libertarians.

I just find it as contradictory as the stupid New Economy. Supposedly your hanging out with these freedom people who also give freely but then these people turn out to be more selfish than the non authentic masses. I think it would be disillusioning to lauren...

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a loser Alice is. People start asking her questions and she runs. of course she's dole bludging with her kid - she couldn't afford the van without a gift of money from an anon friend (read: lauren) and then she had to sell some jewelry...she is certainly living her "free lifestyle" from government benefits. The issue with this is that when the tax payer pays the quoted $12000 a year per child in school, on the whole as a society we have some expectations of minimum standards from said children and schools - basic literacy and numeracy so that the child can become a contributing member of society. Satria might be good at minecraft and disrespecting his grandfather, but can he read and write? Will be be able to get a job or will he ALSO be a dole bludger?

Hmm big questions.... Homeschoolers love to act like their kids are geniuses in the waiting and too good for schooling and jobs like scrubbing toilets...and yet they never really take off and go anywhere with those wonderful wings of theirs.....except to centrelink of course.

Bravo Alice, what a great mum you are!

Totally. Oh man, Alice really is a weak woman. I mean if she really believes in all this she surely has

a thorough underpinning ethos that she would be happy to talk about at length. If she had genuine, passionate beliefs she would! She's hopeless really. She's just very "anyway the wind blows". And furthermore the way she went on and on about what an imposition it was to take on Lauren's kids just made me think she isn't a nice per person. I mean far out, we all do things that end up being hard work but do you then later get all bent out of shape and resentful about how your freedom was impinged upon after the fact? No. You secretly vow never to mind said kids again. You do not blog cryptic passive agressive messages about your "friend". These people are so selfish in everything they do.

I don't believe she truly believes anything. Ethos? She's just running away from her non existent life that was judging her for having no achievements so she ran away from any possibility of comparison and hit the road -dragging her mostly fatherless son into a lifestyle that will in no way be of any benefit to him should he ever want to be a functioning member of society. For fuck's sake she's forty and talking crap about freedom and bitching about how taking care of Lauren's daughters was tiring. Puh-lease.

What is that about not discovering the real purpose of the clitoris until 2000?

They didn't go to school so no one told them that humans have been obsessed with the clitoris as late as The Victorians who wrote copious literature about it and as early as EVER CIVILIZATION KNOWN TO MAN ?!?!?!

How are these people so fucking stooopid? Someone please tell them about those mysterious building crammed with books where humans keep knowledge scribbled down on paper...known colloquially as "libraries" or, more effectively, send a broadcast out over MINECRAFT to reach those many still in ignorance.

It would have been around the year 2000 when the boys from South Park discovered the clitoris. I remember because I was quite young and had just discovered it myself. Perhaps they are confusing South Park with real life?

What a loser Alice is. People start asking her questions and she runs. of course she's dole bludging with her kid - she couldn't afford the van without a gift of money from an anon friend (read: lauren) and then she had to sell some jewelry...she is certainly living her "free lifestyle" from government benefits. The issue with this is that when the tax payer pays the quoted $12000 a year per child in school, on the whole as a society we have some expectations of minimum standards from said children and schools - basic literacy and numeracy so that the child can become a contributing member of society. Satria might be good at minecraft and disrespecting his grandfather, but can he read and write? Will be be able to get a job or will he ALSO be a dole bludger?

Hmm big questions.... Homeschoolers love to act like their kids are geniuses in the waiting and too good for schooling and jobs like scrubbing toilets...and yet they never really take off and go anywhere with those wonderful wings of theirs.....except to centrelink of course.

Bravo Alice, what a great mum you are!

This.

I don't believe she truly believes anything. Ethos? She's just running away from her non existent life that was judging her for having no achievements so she ran away from any possibility of comparison and hit the road -dragging her mostly fatherless son into a lifestyle that will in no way be of any benefit to him should he ever want to be a functioning member of society. For fuck's sake she's forty and talking crap about freedom and bitching about how taking care of Lauren's daughters was tiring. Puh-lease.

And this.

They didn't go to school so no one told them that humans have been obsessed with the clitoris as late as The Victorians who wrote copious literature about it and as early as EVER CIVILIZATION KNOWN TO MAN ?!?!?!

How are these people so fucking stooopid? Someone please tell them about those mysterious building crammed with books where humans keep knowledge scribbled down on paper...known colloquially as "libraries" or, more effectively, send a broadcast out over MINECRAFT to reach those many still in ignorance.

And this too. :D

This.

Yep that, well said.

Also, for someone whose idea of education is providing 200 ipad aps and minecraft, disturbingly naive about the internet.

Open blog, does an interview with a widely read blogger giving full names and pack drills, and then waaahs because some people read the stuff? and don't agree with her deficient educational philosophy? How can someone get to the age of 40 thinking the internet is a cosy world of authentic sharing niceness where only people who agree with you say anything to you?

Doesn't bode well for son's online safety IMO. I guess he's expected to pick up cyber awareness on his own, along with literacy and numeracy.

Also, can I just say how much it shits me that girls in the third world quite literally put their lives on the line to get the right to go to school, while people like Lauren and Alice eschew egalitarian, free, well resourced schools in the first world because they GRRRR force kids to learn and do stuff to a (not particularly rigid, based on my kids' school) timetable.

Even in the delightfully cheap (thanks to slave wages) Bali that they love to have their 'unschooling adventures' in, the devastating consequences of unequal educational opportunities are there to see, if they took the fucking blinkers off and stopped portraying the locals as simple, authentic folk who love poverty because it's closer to righteousness.

It really, really shits me to tears. Thanks for listening!

Yep that, well said.

Also, for someone whose idea of education is providing 200 ipad aps and minecraft, disturbingly naive about the internet.

Open blog, does an interview with a widely read blogger giving full names and pack drills, and then waaahs because some people read the stuff? and don't agree with her deficient educational philosophy? How can someone get to the age of 40 thinking the internet is a cosy world of authentic sharing niceness where only people who agree with you say anything to you?

Doesn't bode well for son's online safety IMO. I guess he's expected to pick up cyber awareness on his own, along with literacy and numeracy.

Also, can I just say how much it shits me that girls in the third world quite literally put their lives on the line to get the right to go to school, while people like Lauren and Alice eschew egalitarian, free, well resourced schools in the first world because they GRRRR force kids to learn and do stuff to a (not particularly rigid, based on my kids' school) timetable.

Even in the delightfully cheap (thanks to slave wages) Bali that they love to have their 'unschooling adventures' in, the devastating consequences of unequal educational opportunities are there to see, if they took the fucking blinkers off and stopped portraying the locals as simple, authentic folk who love poverty because it's closer to righteousness.

:clap:

Lauren has something on her mind..... Missing Marcus, or waiting for the girls to go to sleep? (It must suck getting horny when you are too enlightened to enforce bedtimes).

post-2574-14451998266816_thumb.jpg

No, it was around 200 when they discovered how big it really is, I think.

I didnt know that the nerves in the clitoris reached nearly to the knees......I wonder if thats why I get leg pain during my period?

One thing about the clitoris is that researchers are not exactly sure why we have one. It doesn't seem to be sexually selected, because tons of women happily have sex and babies without having an orgasm to complete the deed. They're doing studies now and ideas are being bandied about but there's nothing concrete.

Back to Lauren: if she's in Nimbin, then there's a bushfire in Lismore county area in the Nightcap National Park, 10km to the north east of her. At least that area is better than further south. Bushfires in Australia are bad early this season, after a very warm winter. This one is reported as under control though.

Lauren has something on her mind..... Missing Marcus, or waiting for the girls to go to sleep? (It must suck getting horny when you are too enlightened to enforce bedtimes).

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382350396.285007.jpg[/attachment]

Ha ha! yes, I wonder if she will suddenly enforce bedtimes to authentically help her daughters get rid of those bags under their eyes....not because she wants them to get enough sleep but because she wants to get laid. I see a change of philosophy up ahead...

Back to Lauren: if she's in Nimbin, then there's a bushfire in Lismore county area in the Nightcap National Park, 10km to the north east of her. At least that area is better than further south. Bushfires in Australia are bad early this season, after a very warm winter. This one is reported as under control though.

When I was younger, I thought nimbin was an urban legend. But then I drove through there one winter.....oh boy, she'll be right at home!

Yep that, well said.

YAH! I have to abandon free jinger because talking about these dickheads really irritates me. It's like, how can you be so fucking stupid? really?! If you want to cripple new humans, go ahead - but don't dress up your theories of exiting reality as some kind of theory or ethos around living authentically. It's escapism, pure and simple. But worse than escapism because instead of simply limiting or damaging your own potential you are crippling the potential of humans who don't have a real say about it.

I've heard both lauren and alice mention that their children asking them how to spell something....as some kind of indication of the child being eager to learn.....which they see as self teaching evidence......err, whereas for me, I see it as evidence of LAZINESS and NO DICTIONARY IN THE HOUSE.

I mean, Aisha doesn't know the alphabet...ummmm, exfuckingscuseme?

One thing about the clitoris is that researchers are not exactly sure why we have one. It doesn't seem to be sexually selected, because tons of women happily have sex and babies without having an orgasm to complete the deed. They're doing studies now and ideas are being bandied about but there's nothing concrete.

One thing about the penis is that is reaches right up into the brain of the male so if the female clitoris extends to the knees (though I've never heard this and dont really care either way if I'm honest) then I wouldn't be at all surprised.

This.

What REALLY pisses me off? How alice says that she doesn't want her son to scrub toilets or have a pointless job ( i am paraphrasing here because I am lazy) but I have also heard this kind of shit from lauren and actually a lot of home schoolers....who expect their children to slip into life affirming, society changing roles - despite having no education, experience or skills.

Don't worry about your kids having pointless jobs - they wont be fit for ANY jobs, there'll be lucky to be placed into a work for a dole scheme.

It is a rocket. Oh wait. I get it. Very freudian. Probably calculated to send Davy boy over the edge.

WHO? oh him? he's long gone for sure, if he's not rocking, strapped down and medicated I'd be surprised - a new man in the van with the girls, a bonking holiday to europe and isn't it interesting how EVERYONE knows? including his BROTHER? that was a sure play.

Archived