IGNORED

Jessa is Courting! All Things Duggar Family - Part 7

happy atheist

I just hope that if they are dating/courting (which, it seems they are) that it's what they want. Not a push from JB or Michelle to keep the show going or to upstage the Bates family or anything of the like.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The little kid in the red jacket looks like he just wandered off the set of Boardwalk Empire. And the woman in the background - wtf?

300154_2056625460689_324634053_n.jpg

I know I'm being unfairly judgmental, but something about this kid and his family gives me the creeps. I reckon time will tell.

The bystander in the background is cracking me up! I sure hope they didn't pay a professional photographer for the pic.

The girl on the right is striking quite a pose. Not very modest. :naughty:

The bystander in the background is cracking me up! I sure hope they didn't pay a professional photographer for the pic.

The girl on the right is striking quite a pose. Not very modest. :naughty:

Thats whats awesome, none of them seem to be really into modesty :D

I think the camera was a bad choice, but I also feel like fmj was purposely intimidated.

Bad choices do not equal crime. And I am uncomfortable with the way the crew treated her. Like asking to exchange pens.

I agree. What jerks. I think she should have refused to talk to them and just left. She could have asked the police what reason did they have for questioning her. Steve Anderson has taught me well. AM I BEING DETAINED?

Has anyone else seen this it looks like Jessa may be courting or a courtship may be in the works with Ben Seewald. What a coincidence with timing when Erin gets engaged and now Jessa is courting. The Duggars say its not a competition but all of their stunts and actions say otherwise.

1256495_466236873475127_805703723_n_zps77d79a7a.png

Jessa looks happy and nervous at the same time. Like, I'm so happy to be posing with my boyfriend, but wondering, where's this picture gonna end up? SHE wasn't the one who was interviewed pointedly for those episodes where Josh's engagement and rules regarding courtship and stuff were featured, right? I think it was mainly Jill and Jinger who would say "that would never happen" when asked what would happen if one of them decided to date instead? Gonna go find those old videos on YouTube......Yeah; this could get interesting.

Coincidence? Now that Erin is getting wedding presents, does anyone think the Duggars will have a registering? I am sure they can a afford to give her a rehab home with the trimmings.

Jessa looks happy and nervous at the same time. Like, I'm so happy to be posing with my boyfriend, but wondering, where's this picture gonna end up? SHE wasn't the one who was interviewed pointedly for those episodes where Josh's engagement and rules regarding courtship and stuff were featured, right? I think it was mainly Jill and Jinger who would say "that would never happen" when asked what would happen if one of them decided to date instead? Gonna go find those old videos on YouTube......Yeah; this could get interesting.

I think all 4 J'Slaves were interviewed about courtship. Despite what Ben's aunt said or the fact that Jessa and Ben TOUCHED, they're most likely courting not dating. Jim Bob and Michelle are still in charge. They may have changed some of the courting rules.

Until this is confirmed by the Duggars, with a big announcement on the Today Show, I will not hold my breath that this is true. If it is, an 18 year-old that will be expected to support his 21 year-old wife, who is not allowed to work, is a really bad idea. Josh couldn't support Anna without TLC, how will this kid do it? Although, this would be a win win situation for Jessa. She can totally control her hubby, which we know she will, and she can now leave the house alone. I bet she will be the first one to run out and get birth control because she does not seem to be someone that enjoys kids.

I honestly expected most of the young adults to stay away from dating/courtship until the show ended for this reason. I wouldn't want my life and relationship on display like that. Heck look what happened to Zach when he broke it off with Sarah Reith and they didn't even have a show at the time (granted, the 'asking to enter courtship' was aired on 19 kac). The only girl I expected wouldn't mind her courtship in the limelight was Jill, she seems into the dog and pony show, or at least into making her daddy happy.

On another note, I find it weird when a girl Jill's age refers to her father as daddy. Does she still do that?

I think it´s true, the photo looks like the standard generic "happy-godly-couple"-courtship announcement photo. I´m happy for that kid, Jessa wants the eff outta there and she has all the right to do so. You go, girl!

Found this on twop- Xerographic

Press release- http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/0 ... 17/202415/

The Duggars have dreams as big as their family and this season they are making them happen! Jim Bob and Michelle are starting a new business and the whole family is getting involved to plan the first-ever Duggar Family Flea Market. But when their best friends, the Bates, invite the Duggar girls for a mother/daughter camping trip, they can't resist mixing a little work and play! While roughing it in the wilds of Tennessee, the girl-talk turns to courtship. Will any of the girls have a big announcement to make? And Jim Bob and Michelle say an emotional goodbye to their oldest child as Josh and Anna chase their own dreams all the way to Washington DC. With a new baby, a new house, and a new city to explore, will this young and growing Duggar family be able to cope with the missing support of the main Duggar clan?

Archived