IGNORED

Jessa is Courting! All Things Duggar Family - Part 7

happy atheist

Facebook breakdown:

Smuggar is one of his fb friends.

He loves the Arkansas Razorbacks.

He is a Christian. He likes Christian music but also josh Groban. He likes only Christian movies including that 180 movie.

Fav tv shows only espn, Andy griffith and 19 kids and counting...

Books are biblical and courtship books.

He has one long blog about spreading the gospel.

He is friends with James McDonald (barf) and Doug Phillips is a tool. And some Botkins.

His family appears to be Christian but pants wearing. Even shorts. Tank tops. Looks like a lot of siblings. Someone who I think is his brother lists his education as "homeschool" so I assume he was too.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.... his aunt called Jessa his "girlfriend." That would imply "dating." Any bets on how quickly Auntie gets her hands slapped and changes the caption on that photo?

Oh oh this is so exciting! I think definitely a courtship! Although of all the Jslaves, I wouldn't be shocked if Jessa didn't care too much about the rules and that this was more of traditional dating. I'm almost clutching my pearls seeing their debut with arms around each other!

I started some internet stalking (you're welcome!) and found he has a Twitter! Search his name + Arkansas. Two choice tweets recently:

"When someone who means everything to you has a heavy burden to bear and you wish with all your heart you could step in and bear it for her." - Sep. 10

"Been asked a lot of tough questions lately. so thankful tho! it's made me study more & find out why I believe what I believe." - Aug. 20. The famous JimBob questionnaire?

Guess sitting around NOT eating bon bons has paid off!

Oh oh this is so exciting! I think definitely a courtship! Although of all the Jslaves, I wouldn't be shocked if Jessa didn't care too much about the rules and that this was more of traditional dating. I'm almost clutching my pearls seeing their debut with arms around each other!

I started some internet stalking (you're welcome!) and found he has a Twitter! Search his name + Arkansas. Two choice tweets recently:

"When someone who means everything to you has a heavy burden to bear and you wish with all your heart you could step in and bear it for her." - Sep. 10

"Been asked a lot of tough questions lately. so thankful tho! it's made me study more & find out why I believe what I believe." - Aug. 20. The famous JimBob questionnaire?

What in the world kind of burden would Jessa have? For reals. Unless Michelle is pregnant again. And even then, she should marry out of that mess as fast as her skinny princess legs can carry her...

Hmmm.... his aunt called Jessa his "girlfriend." That would imply "dating." Any bets on how quickly Auntie gets her hands slapped and changes the caption on that photo?

I wonder who will get in trouble for the "leak"?

Aaaawww thats kinda cute. I think he cares about her then. Hope theyre as cute together as Erin and Chad.

The burden is probably called Michelle.

Good lord, is he actually going to a REAL college? FB page says he's attending National Park Community College. Clicking on the FB linky thing leads me to believe it may be a real community college, and not a Clown College type of school?

Hope it works out well for them. He seems a right wing Christian kinda guy, so must have passed JB's questionaire in order to court Jessa. One of the books he likes is "I Kissed Dating Goodbye."

They engaged in non-stop hand sex.

I believe that was only after the engagement, with parental permission (of course). I'm surprised this guy is allowed to touch Jessa's shoulder like that without a wedding ring. He's attractive, if a bit generous with the hair product. Jessa looks really happy.

And looking at FB, a lot of the people I thought were siblings are aunts and uncles. The aunts are all super stylish and modern. One uncle is too. Maybe he is the son of the fundie black sheep of the family.

Found by Abigail and posted on Duggar thread:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=677555645607402&set=a.161096173920021.34186.100000589185118&type=1&theater

Ben Seewald changed his FB photo less than a day ago. He lives in Arkansas and has his own business.

What think you, Freejingerites?????

Could it be!?!? He is touching her and no sibling in the pic. :cracking-up:

Definite courtship.

If this is Jessa's Ben, he does seem...well.... not the sharpest tool in shed. Or maybe he was just very nervous.

I'm going with nervous...

Here he is, bless his heart, addressing some sort of city council for something or other.. has something to do with this

july4.org/22/ something about extraterritorial land and who governs it.

AC4RhW2MHeQ

20 bucks wager that there will be a June wedding. I hope they took enough time to get to know one another. Jana, we are rooting for ya. Keep your head up.

Archived