IGNORED

Jessa is Courting! All Things Duggar Family - Part 7

happy atheist

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that Jessa?

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=677555645607402&set=a.161096173920021.34186.100000589185118&type=1&theater

From the Duggar Family Blog:

Notice there's no choice for "I'll NEVER, EVER WATCH this show again"

New episodes return Sept. 17th. Will you be watching?

Yes! Wouldn't miss it!

Nope; don't have TLC

No; I'm an international reader

I'll buy them on Amazon/iTunes

Hope they're uploaded to YouTube!

I'll wait until they're on DVD

You may select multiple answers.

Show results

Votes so far: 716

Days left to vote: 5

Is that Jessa?

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=677555645607402&set=a.161096173920021.34186.100000589185118&type=1&theater

I'm thinking we have a courtship. Who's Ben Seewald?

Found by Abigail and posted on Duggar thread:

Ben Seewald changed his FB photo less than a day ago. He lives in Arkansas and has his own business.

What think you, Freejingerites?????

Just so everyone can see it...

Hmmm.jpg

ETA some of the more interesting comments on the photo

Such a cute couple!!

For reals??? Wow! So exciting! Adorable!

Both of the above his mom (I am assuming) liked

Congratulations!

Eeeee! Jake and I are excited for you guys!

Not generally comments you would see if a fan just happened to meet someone from a reality show.

How'd you find this Abigail?

I agree, courtship! That looks way cosier than the usual sidehug-with-a-fan pose...

Which jslave is that? I can't tell them apart. Jinger?? So, who is Ben Seewald??? Hope he can keep the Princess in the style to which she has become a custom.....

Maybe this is why TLC has been stringing us along with short seasons. They were waiting for the next wedding(s) and or babies....

Oooooohhhhh Jessa has a boyfriend?

Looking at his page now. This guy went to college, so I guess he isnt completely fundie.

Good for her. I hope they are a happy couple. Jessa is the one I least worry about getting in a relationship with a douchebag, cause she doesnt seem very submissive and seems like the kind of girl to put him in his place if he tries being a dick. Hope she doesnt have loads of kids though, I dont think she would be able to handle it.

Definite courtship.

If this is Jessa's Ben, he does seem...well.... not the sharpest tool in shed. Or maybe he was just very nervous.

I think it's just a common thing for kids to do now period.

I find it funny how 'production studio' is listed as Josh & Anna's site. Really? You're a production company too Josh?

At least the boys looked like they were having fun. And I agree, it was creative. Better than a lot of other teen/kids' music videos I've seen.

Yeah! They're in the business of "producing" babies

Sorry for all the posting but I also have to add that Josh Duggar commented on the photo "I'm watching you". Maybe this means there will be less dentist episodes in future 19 kids and counting episodes.

So TLC brought back the train wreck for another season.

When will it all end ? :pull-hair: Who is not going to be watching?

Isn't it time for an escape from the Duggarville?

It kind of reminds me of 'The Truman Show', which was 24/7 of the guy's generally mundane life, yet millions of viewers got hooked on it. I'll tune in at first to see how the kids are doing (and to make sure Michelle isn't pregnant) and will briefly hold on to a shred of hope that they'll show something interesting. Once I'm past that stage I'll end up watching intermittently, with limited attention. I don't know when it'll end since they've managed to keep it going for this long.

Archived