IGNORED

Jessa is Courting! All Things Duggar Family - Part 7

happy atheist

Well he just graduated homeschool this year, so he is 18 or possibly 19 (Jessa is 20)

arkansashomeschool.org/index.php/2013/06/11/congratulations-to-the-education-alliances-class-of-2013/

His mom is only 39, so he is probably her oldest, she had him around age 20.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Boob and Mullet would've been shouting it from the Today Show rooftops if they could. A Duggar j'Slave courting is a big deal. Maybe Jessa won't court, and will GASP kiss before she's married. God help us all!

I'm sure Boob and Mullet would've been shouting it from the Today Show rooftops if they could. A Duggar j'Slave courting is a big deal. Maybe Jessa won't court, and will GASP kiss before she's married. God help us all!

Maybe Amy will give Jessa a little pep talk? Jessa can't get any advice from her sisters, because none of them have ever courted/dated (with or without a purpose).

From the looks of things, the guy is fundie, but not as strict as the Duggars. Jessa will have a future free of frumpers.

If they are courting I expect it will be announced as part of the pre season publicity.

Maybe Amy will give Jessa a little pep talk? Jessa can't get any advice from her sisters, because none of them have ever courted/dated (with or without a purpose).

From the looks of things, the guy is fundie, but not as strict as the Duggars. Jessa will have a future free of frumpers.

All of her future in laws wear pants and shorts and very stylish dresses. So progressive!

And he's FB friends with BRADRICK!

Well, if he's "friends" with Bradrick! and random Botkins, I'd say he's got the necessary fundie credentials. Boob and Michelle must be kvelling.

Edited to add: Does this mean Michelle's going to have to start running the SOTDRT again? Oh nooooez!

Hmmm.... his aunt called Jessa his "girlfriend." That would imply "dating." Any bets on how quickly Auntie gets her hands slapped and changes the caption on that photo?

Shouldn't the boy's family have the right to do/say what they please? After all, they'll be passing Jessa over to his authority.

With any luck, Jim Bob's letting one of the daughters court means the end of the show is near.

I'm thinking it may be the opposite. If one of the young Duggar women courts and gets married, the show will generate more interest and pull bigger numbers that will ensure its survival for a few more seasons. I think Jim Bob was warned that interest in the show has been waning and that cancellation is imminent if viewership didn't go up.

I just told my headship that Jessa was courting. His reply was "Well, what did you expect, that all of the girls would be kept at home forever?" Me: "Well, yes, as long as they are needed to raise their siblings." :lol:

If they are courting I expect it will be announced as part of the pre season publicity.

I thought the Duggars' rule was not to announce until the couple are engaged. Tough I doubt they would do anything to save their show...

What is the City of Hot Springs, Arkansas vs Serfs of the Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) all about that Ben was crowing about?

I came across on facebook, specifically from this page (https:// w ww.facebook.com/pages/Duggar-Family-News-Life-is-not-all-pickles-and-hairspray/269181913180625) . This is my first time posting my own thread so tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Thoughts?

post-955-14451998185384_thumb.jpg

What is the City of Hot Springs, Arkansas vs Serfs of the Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) all about that Ben was crowing about?

They have to follow local rules but don't get to vote in local elections.

I kind of figured Jessa would be the first to court. Jill is busy with midwifery, Jana has to chaperone Jill, and I just can't see them allowing Jinger to court before Jessa. Jessa is the family princess, kind of like Erin, so it makes sense to let her go first.

I am kind of excited about seeing her wedding.

I'm sure it will be a 2hr VSE. Plus there will be lots of cross-overs with other TLC shows preparing for the big day.

Oh, I didn't realize that everyone already knows. Feel free to delete this post!

lol but good find! Im sure that Duggars, pickles and hairspray lady (who hate FJ) stole the info FROM us!

Someone has mentioned that the Bateses are having 2 weddings withing the upcoming 4?5? whatever... months. And that JimBob must catch up with them, then CANNOT have more kids married off, that's impossible! And, he also has to hold a huge princess-ey wedding for one daughter! Must... steal... limelight!!!!

Archived