IGNORED

Jessa is Courting! All Things Duggar Family - Part 7

happy atheist

20 bucks wager that there will be a June wedding. I hope they took enough time to get to know one another. Jana, we are rooting for ya. Keep your head up.

I don't know... They may schedule it in late October to upstage Erin....

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definite courtship.

If this is Jessa's Ben, he does seem...well.... not the sharpest tool in shed. Or maybe he was just very nervous.

Did he say that he'd stand against justice? Yep, either stupid or nervous. Nothing that he said made any sense. Maybe you just had to be there.

20 bucks wager that there will be a June wedding. I hope they took enough time to get to know one another. Jana, we are rooting for ya. Keep your head up.

If they are engaged now , I say it happens in the fall. Fundie engagements are very short.

Someone should send this to a celebrity news outlet(which ones care about the Duggars?) so it can get public before JB/TLC wants to reveal it. Their thunder will be stolen.

I'm sure the wedding will be whenever TLC is free to film a "very special episode".

well it depends on how well they can control themselves. ignorance can be overwhelming.

Someone should send this to a celebrity news outlet(which ones care about the Duggars?) so it can get public before JB/TLC wants to reveal it. Their thunder will be stolen.

Radar Online seems to care.

This is why would should be a little hesitant with congratulating the couple. Plus he passed Jim Bob's questionnaire.

It doesn't surprise me that Jessa is drawn to someone who is more into faux genteel Vision Forum than the more frumpy ATI crowd.

So, FU Internetz courtship?

Oh, who cares, Jessa RUN! Hit the ground running and don't look back!

Ok, I think I've got it! All taken from one of his aunts public FB page

This is is dad, who is 39

facebook.com/michael.seewald.92?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Self employed construction biz

This is his mom, who is 39

facebook.com/guinn.seewald

Here is the family:

300154_2056625460689_324634053_n.jpg

Here is Ben on the left, and the guy on the right is the grandpa.

312977_1995787739784_725541198_n.jpg

Grandma has a FB too, they all seem pretty hip.

Please please please let this be the first of many Duggar courtships/marriages in the next few years. I don't like the idea or courtship, but I think most of the adult children look miserable, and I think moving out of the house and getting away from JB and Michelle would make them much happier.

I think it is rather a burden to live in a fishbowl like the Duggar children and young adults live in. I hope this leads Jessa to a happy life that she chooses. I wish that for all of them.

Ok, I think I've got it! All taken from one of his aunts public FB page

This is is dad, who is 39

facebook.com/michael.seewald.92?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Self employed construction biz

This is his mom, who is 39

facebook.com/guinn.seewald

Here is the family:

300154_2056625460689_324634053_n.jpg

Here is Ben on the left, and the guy on the right is the grandpa.

312977_1995787739784_725541198_n.jpg

Grandma has a FB too, they all seem pretty hip.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am being defrauded by the girl in the very short dress in the background of that first photo. That is definitely NIKE!! you can see her knees.... the Duggar boys would be in the prayer closet for sure!

Dude is friends with a Botkin, and likes one of the Botkin girls' books on his facebook. Dad was a homeschool grad who doesn't mention his college, if any. I'm happy if Jessa's happy, I guess, but this is a kool-aid drinking family.

Isn't F

Isn't FMJ, the one that spawned with her Uncle/Dad? Isn't she also the idiot who went with friends to Chik fila, on their "We hate gayz day?" She reported back then too. At the very least, FMJ, makes DeDe loook like a genius.

m

j

Maybe the romance is why the TLC crew was worried about people asking questions at the yard sale. They probably wanted to keep a lid on it until the season starts. Impossible to do now with social media everywhere, but that may have been what they were trying for.

Archived