IGNORED

The Proverbs Family shuts it all down

FJismyheadship

Also, if the step-dad has dementia, he might not remember what happened, so the polygraph is moot, imo. Doesn't mean it didn't happen and doesn't mean K and the rest of the children in the home do not need to be protected from him.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone get a screen shot of that post where PM told the story of the "other family" where the situation sounds exactly like what her daughter said happened to her? Because I bet the authorities would be interested in reading that. If it isn't her family then there is another family she knows that needs to be investigated.

I'm almost positive I did.

Also, if the step-dad has dementia, he might not remember what happened, so the polygraph is moot, imo. Doesn't mean it didn't happen and doesn't mean K and the rest of the children in the home do not need to be protected from him.

This was exactly what I was thinking. Would they even run a test like that on a dementia patient?

PMdaughter kept posting about the abuse(even though she started downplaying it which I think is a natural response in a situation like this)after the mother started getting emails. The daughter wrote stuff like "Stop sending my mom nasty emails it wasn't even abuse he just was touching me." That makes me think the mother knew about this before hand and was scrambling to get the daughter to convince people that it wasn't as bad as it sounded before it got reported to the police.

I also have a feeling the mom is not responding to her daughter the way we would. It's not a "you can tell me the truth, there will be no repercussions, I will protect you" conversation but more like one where she wants to hear what happened but passive aggressively guilting her about splitting up the family, ruining dads life, not bring a good Christian who forgives etc.

I hope someone is looking out for K and giving her the support she needs. She could really do with some support right now, hopefully she will be able to see a therapist or something (a real one, not related to Gothard) and learn that it wasnt her fault and she hasnt done anything wrong.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the family is from Monett, MO the same town as Joanne of frugal home and health? I have been by there and it is a SMALL town. Wonder if there was any connection to the same church.

I hope someone is looking out for K and giving her the support she needs. She could really do with some support right now, hopefully she will be able to see a therapist or something (a real one, not related to Gothard) and learn that it wasnt her fault and she hasnt done anything wrong.

That, and hoping it doesn't involve another "Journey to the Heart."

Is it possible K Is changing her story out of fear? She is afraid of her mother or that the cops won't believe her or that everyone will think its her fault?

I want to hug her.

Is it possible K Is changing her story out of fear? She is afraid of her mother or that the cops won't believe her or that everyone will think its her fault?

I want to hug her.

Thats my suspicion. She is stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one had she dose not want to hurt her family. On the other hand, she has been sexually assaulted and needs to put her safety first. I bet there is a lot of pressure from her family to keep sweet or else.

Did I miss something? How do we know that the stepfather is now out of the house?

I think we missed an email that was posted and then retracted.

How do we know she is changing her story?

Is it possible to give a summary of what the email said without violating TOU?

We only have PM mom's word that he's out of the house. I'm not buying it.

Is this information from the retracted email? If it's from a different source can you please post a link? :-)

I missed the email post, but I really hope CPS did get involved and they have found enough evidence to see that the children need to be removed from the home for their own safety. I've avoided this thread mostly, but occasionally check for a possible update on KM. It was too upsetting for me to think her mother could just not give a shit about what happened or what could have happened or maybe even has happened (I really and truly hope it hasn't) to the other children in the home and knowingly put all her children at risk for serious abuse. Count me in as one who hopes she's in a safe location and can see a good psychologist who can help her work through this in a truly positive way. Even a good religious counselor could help, as long as they are careful to pick one who is educated, genuine and will only use religion as a means as it relates to helping the person instead of all just forgiveness bullshit. As long as she finds an understanding psychologist, preferably female because of the situation, who truly wants to help her. I wish all the children in that family a safe and happy future free from any more abuse. I hope they have a safe and caring place to live and can enjoy their childhood or teenage years or their early adulthood years free from the fear of being hurt and also from being oppressed by a religious cult. I seriously want to just give KM a huge hug because she's a brave young woman and what she has had to face is something she never should have had to face. She deserved none of what has happened to her and I truly am sorry for that and wish her the very best future possible and I mean that.

Basically there is an investigation. PM does not believe K because her story keeps changing. Stead is not in the house and people just need to leave the authorities alone.

Did I miss anything?

Sorry folks, this slipped my mind. We are discussing it now and will have an answer shortly.

Ok, so we are going to stick with the no posting private emails, but "a friend of the family" posted on the FJ facebook, which is public. So enjoy (and take some eye drops with you because paragraphs were not their friend).

https://www.facebook.com/freejinger/pos ... 6791168622

Ok, so we are going to stick with the no posting private emails, but "a friend of the family" posted on the FJ facebook, which is public. So enjoy (and take some eye drops with you because paragraphs were not their friend).

only those with a facebook account can see?

So... its all K's fault, she is a bad person. Now she is good, who cares if she is brainwashed? She quit grieving over her dead dad! Yay! Oh and Mom is super amazing.

So... its all K's fault, she is a bad person. Now she is good, who cares if she is brainwashed? She quit grieving over her dead dad! Yay! Oh and Mom is super amazing.

Unfucking believable! The "family friend" tries to paint K as the aggressor while the step father is painted as the helpless victim. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

These people make me sick!

Pardon my language, but

http://breezyk.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/katt-williams-dafuq.jpg?w=562?

Typical victim-blaming. "She's always been a wild child so this is obviously just another one of her lies."

Archived