IGNORED

The Proverbs Family shuts it all down

FJismyheadship

So... its all K's fault, she is a bad person. Now she is good, who cares if she is brainwashed? She quit grieving over her dead dad! Yay! Oh and Mom is super amazing.

Maybe K is lying, or maybe she isn't, or maybe she instigated it, or maybe nothing happened, and it's been two years, and she's always been a "handful", but she went to JTTH and has returned A NEW PERSON. Praise Gothard God!

It's a veritable Wall'O'Words.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, where do I begin? Let's see...how about direct contradictions/victim blaming:

The alleged incidences happened 3 times and were spread out over a few years. Nothing has happened in over 2 years. The incidences themselves are actually not horrific sex crimes as the FJ people have speculated. The daughter says that she was sexually abused. Her definition of what happened is not what others would imagine. She instigated sexual contact with her step-dad 3 times, per her own admission. He may or may not have touched her breasts twice and thigh once. And, there was a kiss on the ear that she gave first and then he supposedly gave back . That's it. Sorry, folks, nothing else to report there. The man could face the rest of his entire life away from his family for that. Yeah, if it's true, it's not cool. But, it certainly wasn't the worst thing ever. Per her admission, this is what happened.

So which is it? Nothing happened the end amen, or it happened but it was the MINOR CHILD'S fault and totally no biggie?? :angry-cussingblack: Also take note of the fact that first she claims that nothing happened and then she claims nothing has happened in 2 years.

She goes on to say:

Their youngest is 5 and they believe in giving God fertility. If he were some sex machine like JimBob, he'd have kept his wife pregnant multiple times since the 5 year old. Most likely, do to his disease, he can't do what he used to be able to do. Man, that would suck.

Well gee, perhaps that's why nothing has happened in 2 years.

Now look at this:

Remember, he has absolutely no memory of the years that this took place during. His memory is gone. Any normal human being can imagine how confused and upset he must be

It is worth noting that he volunteered to take a lie detector test last Sunday and passed it with free conscience.

But wait. If he has no memory of the years in question, then why in the hell should we take note that he took a polygraph? Brain cells: Use them.

Or maybe we should just trash K's character all together:

This child has always been what some might call a handful

I remember her telling a story once that this daughter, at 7 years old, ran outside naked and she had to go and get her mother-in-law to catch her.

All of her family members will attest that this child has been defiant since birth

I learned that it was the daughter's idea to go to Journey of the Heart, too. The parents thought it sounded like a nice trip to go on, but someone in the church ended up paying her way to go. She came back a better kid, no matter how it all happened. If she was brainwashed, whatever. It worked, so who cares? She finally grieved the loss of her deceased dad and let it all go. She finally dealt with all this supposed sexual crap that went on. It sounds like it actually did help the kid. Those who saw the before Journey picture and the after Journey pictures on the mom's web page should have noticed the change in her face. She was really happy when she got back for whatever reason. On a side note, the kid never once ever lent a hand at home. She put her mother through pure hell for years. After going to whatever this Journey is, she's actually willingly pitching in and getting off her lazy butt. It was pretty obvious all she ever did was surf the computer. Good for whoever got her to get up and stop being a sloth.

Whoever wrote this makes me sick.

Ok, so we are going to stick with the no posting private emails, but "a friend of the family" posted on the FJ facebook, which is public. So enjoy (and take some eye drops with you because paragraphs were not their friend).

https://www.facebook.com/freejinger/pos ... 6791168622

What an irrational missive o' bullshit.

I don't believe any of this, and I wouldn't be surprised if the mother wrote that. The mother said on her blog that either she or her husband takes the kids out. If he was that far gone to the point where he doesn't have memory of two years ago, then he would not be able to take the kids out by himself.

only those with a facebook account can see?

Nope. It's a public facebook page. Anyone can see it.

Sorry, but if you touch your child (or stepchild) inappropriately TWICE, you need to "face the rest of [your] entire life away from [your] family" for their own safety. It isn't always about YOU and what YOU prefer.

And blaming K for it makes me SICK. These people are awful.

For the record, Curious, it also prompts me to log in to FB in order to see the content. I don't have an account either.

Nope. It's a public facebook page. Anyone can see it.

Hmm. Not working for me, says "you must log in to see this page". Oh well, I get the gist from the bits posted here, doesn't sound like it's good for anyone's blood pressure to read anyway...

I don't believe any of this, and I wouldn't be surprised if the mother wrote that. The mother said on her blog that either she or her husband takes the kids out. If he was that far gone to the point where he doesn't have memory of two years ago, then he would not be able to take the kids out by himself.

Ding ding ding! Tell her what she's won, Johnny! This was my feeling when I first read it, as well. It reads a lot like the mom's answer to the hypothetical question on her blog, IMO. It also bears some striking resemblances to the email that is allegedly from mom.

I'm surprised they'd ask for a polygraph on a guy that can't remember the time. I'd think the police would be smarter than that.

So much blame placed on the girl, who says HE sexually abused her and she hated him for it, so where on earth did the "she instigated it" bullshit come from?

I hope the only part of this post that's true is that the girl IS defiant. I hope she is a handful and a free spirit. That's good she has some spark left and I hope she gets the hell away from these people.

I thought the same thing. The very start of it started like the message from PM...

Why hasn't anyone noticed nothing K has said keeps changing? Even one of your members noticed it.

Paraphrased, BUT they both start like this. Which is it? Nobody noticed, or someone did? I don't recall anyone saying she had changed her story so I could be wrong.

Aww, poor girl. Whatever is going on, she could really do with some support.

Shes not a bad person. The way this person talks about her is disgusting. She ran outside the house naked as a child? Im sure every kid does that at some point, I know I did. Brainwashing a kid to do chores is wrong, and the wrong way to get her to behave.

I hope shes not having too much of a bad time of it, maybe shes changing her story because shes scared of her mom or being the one who breaks the family apart. Or her parents are members of HSLDA and theyve told her all sorts of horror stories about kids being taken by CPS and given abusive foster parents who abuse them worse than fundies do and make them sin and wont let them be Christians. I dont think its fair to say shes lying because shes a bad, defiant girl. Why would any kid lie about being molested? Why wouldnt her mom believe her and accuse her of lying, even if she was, wouldnt she think about why. I dont think she would make it up for no reason. Whatever happened, the posts she made online were clearly a cry out for help, so something is definetly going on at home.

Someone really needs to listen to her, and tell her that everything is okay and she doesnt need to change her story as the truth needs to come out and theres no need to be scared of her mom. If she is really changing her story, they need to find out why, without judging her-I bet shes doing it because shes scared of what will happen next. She needs some reassurance that everything wil be okay and that they will make sure that whatever happens, she is safe and is going to be protected from any harm that could come to her from speaking out. Someone needs to tell her shes not a terrible, rebellious person who deserves to go to Hell, and doesnt deserve anything bad to happen to her or anything. Theres clearly something going on, didnt the blog mention her self harming as well, and its not like shes going to do that for nothing, shes obviously upset about something-she looked pretty miserable in the pictures as well.

I really hope that she is taken out of that home, even if they take the stepdad away, her mother is still a horrible person who seems to blame her for everything and think shes this horrible person for just being a normal girl. She deserves way better than to stay with her awful mother.

It wouldn't surprise me if a girl in K's position would change her story. Especially if she were sent to a JTTH.

Well that was a flaming pile of victim blaming shit. I bet that evil woman is making that poor child's life a living hell right now.

This is so disgusting. Even the bullshit letter admits he touched her thighs -- wtf? And if she was "a handful" perhaps it's b/c she lived in fear of constant groping from her stepdad along with the trauma, guilt, self-disgust that may have come with it.

These people are so evil, so cruel.

Not really related to this, but who in the world is the very bitter person who runs the Duggars life isn't all pickles and hairspray FB page? No one gets banned for saying that they like the Duggars. I bet that there is a hell of a lot more to that story than "I defended the Duggars against horrible lies and then you banned me."

Not really related to this, but who in the world is the very bitter person who runs the Duggars life isn't all pickles and hairspray FB page? No one gets banned for saying that they like the Duggars. I bet that there is a hell of a lot more to that story than "I defended the Duggars against horrible lies and then you banned me."

I have been trying to figure that out, given that we have only banned a handful of people and the majority of them have been for having multiple accounts. I was willing to discuss it with her since maybe it was some kind of mistake, like she shared an IP with someone that was banned or something like that, which we have had happen before and it's simple enough to correct.

Despite all her FJ sucks commentary, she's obviously still reading here because that post has been up for days and no one said anything about it, until I posted the link here.

Can we take bets as to who paid for the girl's JTTH? I am calling Boob.

You mean "sex machine" Boob! If he did pay for the Journey and PM wrote that awful post (and I can't imagine who else would have*, unless it's a complete fake), he might not appreciate the description, apt though it is.

What a mess all around.

*I wouldn't rule out the stepfather. We have no proof that his dementia has advanced to the point where he can't write, and I'm pretty sure PM said he was still writing sermons or something along those lines.

That Facebook post reads, to me, like it was written by some drama queen trying to get attention for having the inside scoop. The language doesn't read like someone involved in their church. There is too much of a mix of religous buzzwords and semi-cursing slang.

Sounds, to me, like a teen who doesn't like the girl, or a neighbor/aquintence who is speculating, or someone totally unrelated to any of it because they like screwing with people.

Regardless of any of the sexual abuse allegations, and whether they are true or not...someone with Alzhimers should not be left alone to care for young children! It isn't fair to the children and it isn't fair to the person to put them in a situation with so much potential risk.

What are the criminal checks there we have crb and disclosure Scotland and both are enhanced for childminders and all over 16's in same household this be a red flag to that body of works surely. Or because she isn't licensed she can go under the radar. Meaning someone could report it to them also not sure how it works there of course

Off topic, but I love that you call them child minders. I'm fascinated by differences in language like that. (In another thread I became fascinated that others call what I'd refer to as a baby crib a cot.) The way other people say it always sounds so much cooler!

I'm very glad that someone called CPS. Now on to finish the thread...hoping for good news!

eta: Just finished the thread. Poor girl. I hope she'll be ok. :(

Surely CPS will be familiar with kids changing their stories to protect their parents, if this is what really happened and not a lie of her mothers to make it seem like she is lying. I bet it happens a lot, with kids like K who have a parent who will hate and not believe them for speaking out about what their partner is doing to her, or have been told that it was all their fault and that nobody will believe them. Or kids who have been told that if they ever tell anyone they are going to be beaten up even worse, or have been scared with stories of what happens in foster homes, or kids who are worried about getting split up from their siblings and never seeing them again, or think they deserve to be treated this way and that everyone else hates them too.

They also probably know that you cant write off a kid as a liar for being abused if their parents say they are a bad kid who is rebellious and trying to tear the family apart, as kids who have been abused are more likely to act out. Theres also the case of parents who dont like their kids very much and use little things theyve done to justify their abuse of them or are bringing up things in the past or making things up to make their kid look bad and the kind of kid who would lie.

Im sure she wont be written off as a liar, theyre used to speaking to frightened kids who have been abused, abusive parents who are desperately trying not to get their kids taken away, and people who are in denial of their partner abusing their kids. I hope they believe her, it doesnt matter if her parents believe her or not, as long as CPS does as theyre the ones with the power to get her to safety. She needs the chance to speak up about what happened and be listened to. The truth will come out eventually.

I hope she is being looked after and isnt being treated badly at home by her mother because of it :(

Please let her be protected and end up somewhere safe away from her molesting stepdad and victim blaming mother. Shes never going to get the chance to heal from it in that house with her mother not believing her and making her feel like crap for it.

Archived