IGNORED

It's time for what some would call a vacation!

WonderingInWA

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a blessing you are!

A comment may have been submitted to their website, congratulating the family on God's victory over the heathens who hacked their website. Mention of the beards may have also been made. Comments were not felt to be worthy of posting by their moderator due to insufficient obsequiousness and/or the use of the word "fun". Alas!

To-night's banner ads on this thread: vacation homes in Blowing Rock, NC, and travel insurance.

"Rousing". Hmmmm. I'm guessing that one slipped by Stevie. How long before that salacious term gets swapped out to something more boring/less sexual?

I rarely, rarely smile, much less laugh at the dryasdust2.com blog, but holy cats, you guys have had them *pegged* from the get-go! Costco! Smiling Mary in the kitchen, by whom a good job was done with the food, wholesome recreationals being enjoyed (but not too enjoyably) and places sited for Sunday gatherings! Will invitations to said gathering be received by non-Maxwells ???? Stay tuned!

That scruff makes Jesse look like he's ready to jump on his Harley and ride off. Sausage gravy, oh my!

This sounds like one of Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s double entendres. *shudder*

...looks around to see if the mention of He Who Cannot Be Named Without Mentioning Tools magically summons twin2, Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s greatest fan...

I got excited for just a second when I saw Jesse had picked up a "Fancy Limes" box, thinking maybe they were going to whip up pitchers of margaritas with their bags and bags of chips. But upon closer inspection, the box is just a decoy filled with non-lime things.

And sausage gravy, indeed...

Mount Princeton in the middle. It’s a great feeling knowing you’ve summited it too!

They've summited Mount Princeton! Yay. :roll:

And the sausage biscuits and gravy dish looks . . . really disgusting! :ew:

Sorry Jesse. Perhaps it tasted better than a smoothie. At least you tried.

I'm getting worried. Beards? Men cooking? Eating out? Staying in a hotel? A "rousing" game of tag? Who are these impostors and what have they done with the Maxwells? Maybe the forces of Satan who took over dryasdust2 have also taken over the family and replaced them with people who are engaging in activities that look suspiciously like...fun.

Dang!! They are tempting me with the biscuits and gravy! May have to stop by Hardee's tomorrow morning :naughty: Can't let food become an idol.

I can't think of a worse vacation for Teri. With her bad back and being 60plus, I am sure that climbing or even walking up one is not easy on her. I would think that sitting on a warm beach, letting the sun warm her sore back and sitting a pepsi would be something that she would enjoy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is a crack-up tonight - thanks to everyone for the laughs!!

I can't think of a worse vacation for Teri. With her bad back and being 60plus, I am sure that climbing or even walking up one is not easy on her. I would think that sitting on a warm beach, letting the sun warm her sore back and sitting a pepsi would be something that she would enjoy.

I could be wrong but IIRC, but hiking is one of the only loves Teri has been able to keep from her pre-Stevus days. I certainly hope so, partly because it would be something the death cult hasn't taken away from her and partly because what-som-e-would-call-a-vacation certainly would be awful for someone who wasn't enjoying it, (probably mentally self flagellating for their ungratefulness) and in pain.

I got excited for just a second when I saw Jesse had picked up a "Fancy Limes" box, thinking maybe they were going to whip up pitchers of margaritas with their bags and bags of chips. But upon closer inspection, the box is just a decoy filled with non-lime things.

And sausage gravy, indeed...

"FANCY" limes?! Surely they just got the box somewhere and didn't actually buy something that dared proclaim itself FANCY. Fancy is one step on the slippery slope to f*n, after all. Something to think about...

Try as I might, I just can't be defrauded by any of the Maxwell boymen. It's the tooth to gum ratio that gets me.

OMG! A sighting has just been stumbled upon of which I dare not share without a spoiler.

The DEVIL has touched hearts on this vacation...

maxwellwomencopy_zpsea4caecb.jpg

I cannot be forced to part with my source of which I have spent much no time corroborating that it is genuine.

My fantasy for an alternate reality extended Maxwell family trip is that Nathan and Melanie tell Steve that they can't make it this year. And then they take the girls to Disney World instead.

OMG! A sighting has just been stumbled upon of which I dare not share without a spoiler.

I cannot be forced to part with my source of which I have spent much no time corroborating that it is genuine.

LOL

I wanted to be in bed an hour and a half ago, but I couldn't stop reading and laughing at this thread!

Anyone have the link so I can see these thoroughly entertaining "vacation" photos?

My fantasy for an alternate reality extended Maxwell family trip is that Nathan and Melanie tell Steve that they can't make it this year. And then they take the girls to Disney World instead.

I have a feeling if they went to Disney the girls would have a heart attack when they saw Jasmine's naval showing.

I cannot be forced to part with my source of which I have spent much no time corroborating that it

genuine.

You are a genius at photo shopping. BTW, you may or may not owe me a new pair of panties.

My hero! Love it!

I have been stumbled upon by another photo which may cause some to be defrauded, but as 1:00am had come upon me I had need of laying upon my pillow.

Wow did that hurt to write.

Try as I might, I just can't be defrauded by any of the Maxwell boymen. It's the tooth to gum ratio that gets me.

They look okay to me, I guess, if young, but... then I start thinking of what sort of conversations we might be able to have, and... No. Just No. :snooty:

They look okay to me, I guess, if young, but... then I start thinking of what sort of conversations we might be able to have, and... No. Just No. :snooty:

Who said anything about talking? I just want John to come to my house and fix stuff.

Who said anything about talking? I just want John to come to my house and fix stuff.

Heh. That I could get behind ;)

You are a genius at photo shopping. BTW, you may or may not owe me a new pair of panties.

Amazingly, no panties are owed to me by you, but something must be done by which to calm down my dogs, who never have been treated to the sight of their human laughing quite so loudly!!!!

dpndnetfarm, you AREhave been deemed the photoshopper of the Court Of FJ!

Prediction: When this photo is seen by Steve - and you know he reads here - the girls [sic] will be told to smile more demurely. Waitandsee, is all I'm saying. Their faces match "their" poses all too well :cracking-up: !

Archived