IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugggh. This sentence in E! grossed me out:

"After several pregnancy tests came back negative, Jill's sisters persuaded her to take one of mom Michelle Duggar's tests while visiting her parents' home."

Damn, I was hoping that they use some NFP and wait a while. Guess we can kiss Jill's midwife training goodbye now.

It was too much to hope she would ever be more than a baby factory.

"After several pregnancy tests came back negative, Jill's sisters persuaded her to take one of mom Michelle Duggar's tests while visiting her parents' home."

Damn, I was hoping that they use some NFP and wait a while. Guess we can kiss Jill's midwife training goodbye now.

Well, if she really got pregnant right after marriage, it would be asking a bit much of a couple to abstain during their honeymoon... Especially since they weren't even allowed to kiss before marriage.

So I think there is still hope. I expected her to get pregnant soon, even if only to keep the show going, but you never know what will happen in 5 or 10 years.

I wish I could say I was surprised that Jill was already knocked up. But unfortunately, I'm not. I am in the camp that thinks she'll have a few while she's young & has the energy, then slowly tapper off - at least I hope so. Who knows what'll happen after the show's off the air...

The compulsive testing is just so...dysfunctional, I guess is the word I want. QF is fucked up.

I really hoped Jill and Derrick would have some time to get to know each other without a chaperone, and to develop a solid marriage before adding kids.

That said, I think it's rather dumb for anyone to be "shocked" that she's pregnant already. As my husband said when I mentioned it this morning, "Have you seen that show?"

Archived