IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These days you have to go with the upper and lower case letter/ number combo passwords

Whereisnumber18

bequietJames2!

preciousblessing4U

One of the kids should find a way to get the password, get in, and change it so their parents cant use the internet. Change it to something they will never know, like Jordyn's date of birth.

I'm a little off topic, but look at the head of Michelle between 0:42 and 0:49 :

. Personally it scares me. Looks like a statue, or someone "empty"

she looks and acts so much like a Stepford wife in those.I was really struck by how carefully controlled she was...it's like Jim Bob and ATI turned her into a zombie or a puppet.Her hair,makeup,speech...it's all carefully controlled.She even appears to choose her words carefully before speaking them.It's like she's afraid she will mess up and upset JB.WEIRD.

I just want to scream "hellooo Michelle....where are YOU in there?!"

At least now she doesn't seem to (at least outwardly) act like such a puppet.Although I do think she's controlled and still brainwashed (obv).

Shes like someone stole her soul....there is nothing in there at all. Usually with fundies, theres a smiley face but with really sad eyes, but Michelles seem empty.

I wonder what Michelle would be like if she had never met Jimbob.

I remember on the odd occasion when we have seen Michelle and her friend Cindy together, Michelle has a sparkle in her eye and seems to be a completely different person. I think they were both cheerleaders together. Jim Bob is always very wary when Cindy is about. Would be interested to see Michelle at a High School reunion.....preferably without Jim Bob!

I'm a little off topic, but look at the head of Michelle between 0:42 and 0:49 :
. Personally it scares me. Looks like a statue, or someone "empty"

Haha Funny moment!

Since that was the first documentary, I don't read too much into Michelle's expression. It seemed more like a form of stage fright than anything else. After all these years, I don't believe Michelle is or ever has been as submissive as she pretends to be.

Nor do I. In fact, I think that, if she just decided to dispense with the whole fundie thing tomorrow, Jim Bob would go along with whatever she wanted. Michelle is the driving force in that family.

Nor do I. In fact, I think that, if she just decided to dispense with the whole fundie thing tomorrow, Jim Bob would go along with whatever she wanted. Michelle is the driving force in that family.

Just as long as he could still have all the secks.

Agreed. I think JimBob is still besotted with the cheerleader he married. And I think she rules the kids with an iron fist when the cameras aren't rolling.

I remember on the odd occasion when we have seen Michelle and her friend Cindy together, Michelle has a sparkle in her eye and seems to be a completely different person. I think they were both cheerleaders together. Jim Bob is always very wary when Cindy is about. Would be interested to see Michelle at a High School reunion.....preferably without Jim Bob!

I'm guessing she wouldn't even be allowed to go to HS reunions.

Shes like someone stole her soul....there is nothing in there at all. Usually with fundies, theres a smiley face but with really sad eyes, but Michelles seem empty.

I wonder what Michelle would be like if she had never met Jimbob.

I think she would have been a very happy cheerleader who grew into an adult w no guilt-trips about minor things in her past,like bf's,mowing in a bikini,etc.I've always thought JB got ahold of her at a very young,impressionable age and convinced her that cheerleading was sinful,etc. and got her to live like he wanted.I've always thought that was sad,and Michelle should have stood up to him right then and there,and said 'look buddy...you want to be my bf,then you'd better be the first one to sit on the sidelines and CHEER ME ON!". I think she could have stopped him in his tracks right then and there.

You are probably right.... :(

That would be funny if they did go to one,and JB ran into some of Michelle's past 'baggage'.I mean boyfriends.I wonder how well THAT would go over.Perhaps some of them have heard of themselves ref. to as 'baggage'.JB might get an earful or even popped a good one.

Actually I think this is really said if it's the case and Michelle,for whatever reason,is not allowed to go to HS reunions.I'm wondering if JB goes to any from Shiloh,if they have them.

Quote from that video posted above: "Jackson doesn’t know it yet, but he may will live to be the most hugged baby in Arkansas history.†You wish :( I tried to find a photo of michelle and jackson together and I only ended up in this blog (sorry if it's been linked before): theaverittfam.blogspot.fi/2010/05/dinner-for-duggars.html

In the blog post you find the typical "duggar things": gross food (even though it's made by somebody else), jim bob pimping their book etc, but I think Jackson came off very sweet and outgoing little boy. I hope he and all the duggar kids get lot of love (even at someday, if not now).

I haven't read much on this thread, but I'm following the Bates. I'm hoping that J.D. has a secret girlfriend who works at Sonic or Aldies.

I haven't read much on this thread, but I'm following the Bates. I'm hoping that J.D. has a secret girlfriend who works at Sonic or Aldies.

I'm hoping he's plotting his escape stragety.

J'Chelle lived her life in high school, and then had her soul sucked out of her when she married Boob, and starting popping out babies.

I bought my baby sister one of those fake pigtail headband things, just for the comedy value. My mum always said she looked like Josie. She looks hilariously adorable in it.

Archived