IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

I dont know, maybe the same as the giant flowers? So if people dont notice the dress, they wont mistake her for a boy?

They look hilarious :D

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was the point of the fake pigtails? They made the baby look like an alien. Jordyn wore them as well.

That's to show they are girl-baby's before the hair grows long. Can't have people mistake them for a boy! :roll:

That's to show they are girl-baby's before the hair grows long. Can't have people mistake them for a boy! :roll:

It has nothing to do with jender. Their purpose is to receive word directly from Jebus, thereby setting the little one on the right path from birth.

So its like some kind of Jesus communication device?

Yes, it's how Jesus removes all those traits that fundies think are undesirable in girls, like being able to fix machinery, understand physics, do neurosurgery, play sports, and display independent thought.

The jender roles are crazy. Some babies don't have hair. You can dress a girl in dresses to make people know that it's a girl. The headband of fake hair is unnecessary

Oh okay. I thought she was like 23/24 at this point. It's less weird that she lives at home at 19.

You mean like Jessa, 21 years old in november, Jill who is 22 and Jana and John who will be 24 in january? :cry: It's sad, realy.

You mean like Jessa, 21 years old in november, Jill who is 22 and Jana and John who will be 24 in january? :cry: It's sad, realy.

It's not that they're still home that bothers me. It's that they're still home, not working and/or going to college and that they won't be able to leave until they get married instead of moving out when they get a stable job after college. That's what's sad. They'll never get to leave home unless it's with a man they've married and they spend all day caring for their many siblings without any say if they want to do so or not and do all the chores for such a large family. That's what sucks. No say, no chance to do things different for live life as they want to live or do what they do with school or work or travel or anything.

The Duggars are appearing and playing their special instruments at a Labor Day event. According to DuggarFamilyBlog; the ad reads a "good will" donation can be made to the Duggars. I think "good will" mean whatever amount of cash you feel compelled to give the Duggars. Sounds a bit greedy to me! Could things be getting tough for JB???

The Duggars are appearing and playing their special instruments at a Labor Day event. According to DuggarFamilyBlog; the ad reads a "good will" donation can be made to the Duggars. I think "good will" mean whatever amount of cash you feel compelled to give the Duggars. Sounds a bit greedy to me! Could things be getting tough for JB???

I'm pretty sure he's not hurting. This is just part of their "we're still poor" act. It's just the way these things are done.

Wonder if he declares the income from these "donations" or runs it through the "church of duggar"

I think it's weird. I say that as someone who really doesn't have as much of a problem with the Duggars as some others here.

It's also why I think that unless something new happens in the Arkansas homestead (Michelle's pregnant again! someone's courting!), we'll see the show gradually moving to focus more on Josh and Anna, with only occasional appearances from other family members. Because at a certain point, a house full of 20-something young adults with no discernible employment, some non-remarkable middlings and little ones outgrowing their cuteness just doesn't have much entertainment value, even for TLC, especially when contrasted with Josh and Anna who are managing their own household, raising their own superfamily (3 Kids and Counting! :lol: ) and living in D.C.

It's not that they're still home that bothers me. It's that they're still home, not working and/or going to college and that they won't be able to leave until they get married instead of moving out when they get a stable job after college. That's what's sad. They'll never get to leave home unless it's with a man they've married and they spend all day caring for their many siblings without any say if they want to do so or not and do all the chores for such a large family. That's what sucks. No say, no chance to do things different for live life as they want to live or do what they do with school or work or travel or anything.

Oh, I didn't mean for it to sound like I'm okay with the course their lives are taking. I obviously wish the girls could leave or have jobs or get an education but they are so far indoctrinated that it won't happen. After college, I lived at home until I was almost 27 but I had a job, my own money, and plenty of freedom to live how I wanted so I wouldn't have a problem with the older girls living at home if they were able to have those options but of course they aren't. I just meant that at 19 there are lots of kids still figuring it out and living at home. I also thought Jinger was much older than that for some reason.

John, at 24, has a job doesn't he? He doesn't seem to be around as much and I'm sure that given the fact that he's a man he's provided much more freedom living at home than his sisters.

I don't think the Duggars are financially in need.This is the family who buys 20+ pizzas and has a mini-warehouse full of food.Not to mention all the other goodies.

I think a better way to do it would be to suggest charitable donations for a certain charity,should some feel they want to give.

I wonder what Michelle would be like if she had never met Jimbob.

I think she be happy, the real happy with out always pretending. I think she loves Jim-Bob but he is more "natural" to the strict religion, you know what I meaning? Like he appears to have no struggle, it fits him, he seem more sincere on the show. Michelle seem to work hard at it, to make the strict religion be who she is in side.

I feel like if she ever had the idea that she did nt believe the strict way any more, she would either go wild reckless or the opposite extreme to be come a loner. She holds so much in side, I believe. She gonna break one day, its not a "natural" way for her to be like she is. Ok Im not a psychologist but I believe it. She makes me anxiety when I see her, like I see a very sad soul deep in her whos always fighting to smile and praying for G-d to help her be some one shes not.

I think she be happy, the real happy with out always pretending. I think she loves Jim-Bob but he is more "natural" to the strict religion, you know what I meaning? Like he appears to have no struggle, it fits him, he seem more sincere on the show. Michelle seem to work hard at it, to make the strict religion be who she is in side.

I feel like if she ever had the idea that she did nt believe the strict way any more, she would either go wild reckless or the opposite extreme to be come a loner. She holds so much in side, I believe. She gonna break one day, its not a "natural" way for her to be like she is. Ok Im not a psychologist but I believe it. She makes me anxiety when I see her, like I see a very sad soul deep in her whos always fighting to smile and praying for G-d to help her be some one shes not.

yes she was the one who was praying for God to have her love children the way He does.It doesn't sound like she was too on-board w the whole thing at first.

perhaps her way of dealing is to let go when she no longer enjoys it (the baby outgrows babyhood) and pass along to the sister moms,just like we see her doing.

And since they moved to the TTH,she appears to have just given up completely on parenting and household duties,(other than Josie when she was a baby),and just supervising the others thru all the chores and homeschool.

Wonder if he declares the income from these "donations" or runs it through the "church of duggar"

I suspect the money ends up supporting political legislation that protects the reproductive rights of rapists (no abortion, no matter what) and removes separation between church and state.

I'm pretty sure he's not hurting. This is just part of their "we're still poor" act. It's just the way these things are done.

:wtf:

I can't believe he has the gall to ask for money. Shouldn't he shill for God out of the goodness of his heart?

After their recent Ohio and Texas visits, I wonder if they will combine the Bontrager visit with an appearance with any of the Republican politicians invading my otherwise boring state to plant their flag for the 2016 election. Or a rally to speak out against telemedicine abortion. Or some other thing that they have no fucking business getting involved in because it is not their state.

After their recent Ohio and Texas visits, I wonder if they will combine the Bontrager visit with an appearance with any of the Republican politicians invading my otherwise boring state to plant their flag for the 2016 election. Or a rally to speak out against telemedicine abortion. Or some other thing that they have no fucking business getting involved in because it is not their state.

Really.why can't they just worry about their own state.they're annoying enough.

I had a dream last night that Johannah Duggar had cut her hair into this really cute bowl cut, and she was wearing a school uniform (with pants!!!). Michelle was there and I asked her about it. She told me not to talk about it to anyone else, but now all her children who were 'behind' or having learning problems were going to school and getting remedial classes. I really wanted to post about it here, but I couldn't because I'd promised her not to tell anyone! She was very secretive about it. I woke up and thought, "Too bad that will never be true."

Archived