IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - All Things Duggar Family - Part 5

happy atheist

My daughter had a science teacher at her e-school named Jessa. Every time I got an email from her, I thought of the Duggars. lol

Too bad Jessa Duggar would never be a science teacher.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, what a shame. I think she would be good at it, if she had a better education. She seems to be quite a confident and strong person, who doesnt let others walk all over her (other than her parents), and Im sure she can do a better job of keeping the Howlers in their seats than Michelle can. Maybe with older kids, not little ones, as she doesnt seem to be the sort who would enjoy spending a lot of time around small children.

I'd like to look back in 10-15 years and see if predictions were correct. That would be very interesting. However, the more I think about a Duggarling leaving the lifestyle, the less likely it seems. I've heard of other people leaving cults or cult-like situations but these were adults who knew what life was like before the cult. The Duggarlings don't know about life outside their lifestyle. They were pretty much born into it.

Another thing. Just seeing Josh Duggar's posts on Twitter & Instagram makes me wonder how hateful the younger ones are. That's just a glimpse of one Duggar offspring promoting bigotry and protesting against equal rights for all, saying and writing stupid shit about the abortion holocaust or whatever the fuck he calls it. We know the parents feel the same way.

The thing is, the J-slaves are not children. They are adults. They wouldn't be running away from home, they would be leaving home to start their own adult lives, like most people do.

I think an adult receiving a note from a stranger offering financial and physical help would be even creepier in some ways. A note to a minor they might be able to brush off as some misguided soul who wants to parent their child....but about an adult it would seem kind of creepy stalkerish. I know that's not the intent, but IMHO, it would be pretty scary. They don't appear to think they have anything to escape from, so having people suggest they come live with them and they would be saved from their horrible life would be odd. Reverse the situation and suppose some young celebrity who was off promoting a book about marriage equality (for example) received a secret note from a fundamentalist who talked about a network of people who wanted to 'save' her and tell her many people would give her a place to live once she escapes her evil friends and family......and they will 'help' her escape.

I'd like to look back in 10-15 years and see if predictions were correct. That would be very interesting. However, the more I think about a Duggarling leaving the lifestyle, the less likely it seems. I've heard of other people leaving cults or cult-like situations but these were adults who knew what life was like before the cult. The Duggarlings don't know about life outside their lifestyle. They were pretty much born into it.

Another thing. Just seeing Josh Duggar's posts on Twitter & Instagram makes me wonder how hateful the younger ones are. That's just a glimpse of one Duggar offspring promoting bigotry and protesting against equal rights for all, saying and writing stupid shit about the abortion holocaust or whatever the fuck he calls it. We know the parents feel the same way.

I would like to think that the favored Duggars (Josiah, Joy, Jordyn or maybe Jinger) would call it quits someday. But they've been use as tools to further their parents' agenda so who knows what they actually think, being exposed to the crazy on a rally for Santorum/Atkins/anti-choice basis?

One hopes that by Jordyn, Bob and Michele has given up parenting and she gets to give them the stink eye before fleeing for the hills.

Or Michelle fake crying in front of them "Whyyyyyy do I have such a horrible child? I did everything right and now I am going to lose her to the world and she will go to Hell forever and it will be all my fault!"

Mom?

:lol:

Is it weird that I would absolutely love to see a Jslave slap Michelle in the face and tell her to fuck off

Of course not ILoveJellyBeans! I think everyone who isn't halfway up these idiots asses feel the same way you do. Of love to see someone slap Smugger or Boob. They're royal assholes.

Have a burning question for Michelle Duggar? Send it to her and it could appear in an upcoming post!

Has anyone ever submitted and had their burning question answered?

ETA: I can't imagine snacking on a bunch of salty pickles and crackers, then being told I can't slake my thirst because Mommy and Daddy can't be assed to stop for a bathroom break. J&M are such jerks.

Michelle's take on snacking on the road for Parentables.

http://parentables.howstuffworks.com/fa ... -road.html

I hate that water and food are restricted on longer trips in order to limit bathroom stops.

Imagine being a little kid on that hot, smelly, sticky, crowded bus and not being allowed to have some water? I can hear the baby voice now, "No, Jordyn, we mustn't touch the water bottle. Daddy says we have three more hours to Big Sandy and no more potty breaks are going to be allowed...."

And does anyone believe for a moment that someone slices up grapes for the little ones? We've seen how they forage unsupervised at home.

None of my questions would be answered. They wouldnt make Michelle write an article on why she is a shit parent (although I am sure if she outsourced that one to her kids there will be some interesting answers). They wouldnt have her writing about how brainwashing your kids into obedience is better than zombie slaves as a Jslave wont eat your brain (although with Jimbob and Michelle, zombies would starve). She wont recommend plumbing line, paddles, shock collars, cattle prods, baby cages, brainwashing devices...They would never suggest her write an article about how to use scary stories about how horrible Hell is to scare your kid so much they dont want to move unless Mommy tells them to-even if they are 22.

They just use the easy answers, most of which are mainly something Michelle pulled from her ass.

Imagine being a little kid on that hot, smelly, sticky, crowded bus and not being allowed to have some water? I can hear the baby voice now, "No, Jordyn, we mustn't touch the water bottle. Daddy says we have three more hours to Big Sandy and no more potty breaks are going to be allowed...."

And does anyone believe for a moment that someone slices up grapes for the little ones? We've seen how they forage unsupervised at home.

Hell no, in fact I have a hard time believing that they slice up watermelon and cantaloupe for the kiddies, they might be lucky is someone remembers to bring bananas.

About reaching out to the JSlaves...

How about passing them a "tract"? Seems okay for Duggars to do, why would they not accept one in return?

How cool if this group could design FJ's answer to the Chick Tracts...

I do always immediately think of Amy as someone who would help them if they tried to get out, but if I think about it I'm not so sure. That would probably cause a major fallout between Amy and the Duggars, and she really seems to enjoy being on television. I'm not sure whether she would burn her bridges publicly like that, no matter how much she wanted to help her cousins. (Though she also seems to see no problem with their lifestyle and may just brush off any complaints by the kids as being usual kid stuff, too)

I think Amy's motivation in this situation is entirely mercenary in nature. If Jim Bob and Michelle ever had some negative publicity from their lifestyle, some scandal (that was acknowledged by the press, anyway) that caused their adoring fans to turn on them, then I could definitely see Amy offering the J-slaves help with an escape, followed by a tell-all book about what horrible people Aunt Michelle and Uncle Jim Bob are.

But for now, if Amy can continue to bask in the reflected glory of the Duggars for awhile longer, then she'll do just that and not make a move to help any of her cousins.

Michelle's Take on Kids and Chores:

duggarsblog.blogspot.com

If you did not know, they call chores "Jurisdictions" *gasp* I learned something new....

Seriously, these videos are completely pointless. SHe has answered these questions so many times since their first special. We know, your children don't date and blah blah blah pieces of hearts are given away blah blah blah jurisdictions blah blah blah we're not morning people.

The bus has a bathroom, and if it's just a few people in a car why wouldn't they be willing to stop?

It's all about control. My exfi's dad was like that. Before I came along, they would make the 4 hour trip to Myrtle Beach with no stops. When me & my kids went on vacation with them, I said hell no! we are going to stop at least once to use the bathroom. I think we always stopped at least twice. Exfi's mom & sis thanked me privately. They just don't know how to stand up to the big bully.

Once we drove from MB to Charleston in 2 vehicles. As we got close, my oldest & I really need a stop. Exfi would not stop without Daddy's permission, even though we were in MY truck. He kept calling his mom's cellphone, & no one would answer, I'm sure because his dad knew what we wanted. I finally told exfi to stop at the next McD's, or I would be taking my kids & going home early. His dad saw us pull off & turned around. He was so pissed! And I hope never to see another grown-ass man shake & sputter & be so afraid of his dad.

I'm so glad to be out of that mess. And I'm 99% sure exfi's dad had a lot to do with it, because I refused to be bullied. The new gf is a submissive Christian much younger than exfi. I bet she never asks to stop to pee! :roll:

I'm about 98% sure Michelle outsources the parentables to a ghostwriter. I mean, there are so many clues. Especially the misspelling of Jordyn. As neglectful as she is I really don't reckon she would do that.

I'm about 98% sure Michelle outsources the parentables to a ghostwriter. I mean, there are so many clues. Especially the misspelling of Jordyn. As neglectful as she is I really don't reckon she would do that.

The repetitive babbling sounds like her though. My guess is that she records some bullshit and then someone types it up and edits it. Michelle either doesn't care that Number 18's name is always spelled wrong or she doesn't bother to read what's being posted.

Happy Birthday Jennifer Duggar. In the six years you've been on Earth, I'm sure your mom has spent no more than six months with you. Hope your sister-moms throw you a big bash, and TLC films it. We never see anything about your life.

Awww its Jenny's birthday? Happy birthday little one. Im sure Jill will pay her loads of attention today. We dont see Jenny very much on the show, she seems somewhat forgotten

She is, and it's sad. She and Jordyn are so stinking cute. Yet, they're both forgotten. They've never had a birthday party shown on the show. They are truly lost girls.

From what I've seen on the show Jenny seems quiet and shy. I'm glad they don't focus a lot of the series on her, as she doesn't seem comfortable being on camera. Just because we don't see her getting attention on the show doesn't mean she's not getting it in real life.

I would imagine they focus on the more extroverted kids because that just makes for a more interesting program, but I think it's a real benefit to the shy ones not to have to constantly be "on" for the cameras.

Yeah, she is quite a shy, anxious little thing, hopefully thats why she isnt on very often, not that nobody pays attention to her. Shes got Jill though, Jill loves her a lot.

Archived