IGNORED

Sarah Palin's a Bitch, What Else is New?

Anxious Girl

Apparantly, she's against America supporting the rebels in Syria : http://now.msn.com/sarah-palin-on-syria ... conference. Does anybody know if she supports America supporting Israel in the Middle-East? If so, she's hypocritical. Hypocritical dominionists who are also terrible human beings such as Sarah just want Israel to exist for the Rapture to happen. For more info, see my previous Rapture thread. Why do fundies support modern Israel over Palestine if they know that Palestine existed before modern Israel?

Would they support recreating religious empires too, or are they just leg-humping Israel for the Rapture?

Sarah Palin has been pretty pro-Israel and supporting it militarily. So yeah, I'd say you're right about her being a hypocrite, but we all knew that. ;)

And she's back on Fox News. Boo.

And her daughters Bristol and Willow will be trading with Joan and Melissa Rivers on Celebrity Wife Swap, even though none of the four is a wife.

And her daughters Bristol and Willow will be trading with Joan and Melissa Rivers on Celebrity Wife Swap, even though none of the four is a wife.

Wait....what? Why?

Ratings, maybe?

Rupert Murdoch is also divorcing wife #3. Wonder if Sarah had blown him to get her job back and Mrs Rupert found out.

Wait, what???

As a Syrian American, I find Sarah Palin's comment about the Syrian conflict insensitive. So whenever there is a genocide we should just turn the other cheek because it is not happening here to us? Are we not all human? Does she advocate just letting Assad and his thugs kill the Syrian people? Just now I read that the death count is 72,900 in just 2 years.

*BTW, I am not saying we should send troops there but there should be some kind of aid (humanitarian, medical...etc).

If she'd objected to arming the rebels because supporting groups like Al Quaida hasn't worked out well for our country in the past, that would make sense. But she just doesn't seem that well-informed.

Sarah's a cunt. What do you expect?

Fun fact: if you Google Image "stupid cunt" her picture comes up first.

I did not expect that to happen. :mouse-shock:

Apparantly, she's against America supporting the rebels in Syria : http://now.msn.com/sarah-palin-on-syria ... conference. Does anybody know if she supports America supporting Israel in the Middle-East? If so, she's hypocritical. Hypocritical dominionists who are also terrible human beings such as Sarah just want Israel to exist for the Rapture to happen. For more info, see my previous Rapture thread. Why do fundies support modern Israel over Palestine if they know that Palestine existed before modern Israel?

Would they support recreating religious empires too, or are they just leg-humping Israel for the Rapture?

Yeah this.

I don't think supporting Israel here makes her a hypocrite, but it does make her, as another poster pointed out, a cunt.

Supporting the Syrian rebels is a mistake if the support is arms. Nomorearrows is right, humanitarian/aid work would be the thing to do. Otherwise you have to accept you're not arming the "secular opposition" (no such thing in Syria) you are arming violent Islamist militants, and accept the consequences of this.

The US doesn't have a fantastic record on this, and neither do we in the UK. You gave a lot of money which went directly to funding PIRA gun and SAM purchases and direct weapons transfer from the US to Northern Ireland. If you ever gave money to Noraid, you gave money to blowing people up and shooting coppers. Such is life, and it wasn't automatically an incorrect decision (apart from the SAMs, they were shit) according to one's beliefs at the time.

However, if you're aiding the rebels in Syria, again think of who you are aiding. There isn't a nice and lovely secular rebel movement who will bring peace and women running around freely in the streets in whatever they feel the urge to put on. There is an Islamist rebel movement (various shades of Islamist, but none friendly to women in shorts or miniskirts) and if you don't like that, don't fund it.

As a Syrian American, I find Sarah Palin's comment about the Syrian conflict insensitive. So whenever there is a genocide we should just turn the other cheek because it is not happening here to us? Are we not all human? Does she advocate just letting Assad and his thugs kill the Syrian people? Just now I read that the death count is 72,900 in just 2 years.

*BTW, I am not saying we should send troops there but there should be some kind of aid (humanitarian, medical...etc).

There is a genocide going on in Syria? A genocide is the deliberate killing of a religious/national/ethnic group.

There's clearly a civil war and lots of people are dying, but that's not a genocide.

Am I missing something?

(that's not to minimise what's happening in Syria. it's just not a genocide. Doesn't make it right, either way)

We did nothing in Sudan to help end the genocide there either. If oil ain't there, we don't fucking care. FUBAR

Sarah's a cunt. What do you expect?

No, she isn't. She lacks the warmth and depth. ;)

No, she isn't. She lacks the warmth and depth. ;)

Furthermore, cunts are useful; Sarah Palin is useless.

And Hollywood has got to stop trying to make Bristol Palin happen. I won't even "hate watch" her eppie of "Wife Swap."

Archived