IGNORED

Doug Phillips re-writes history - again

AnnieC 305

If someone could photoshop Doug Phillips is a tool in a hoop skirt and saying, "Fiddle dee dee" I would be eternally grateful.

Doug Phillips is a tool!

Not quite what you asked for - someone else did the Photoshopping, but I added the caption:

wCg6LpE.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody get the feeling that if the Tool wasn't fundie, he'd have a cosplay fetish? ... I think I said this some where else.

Not quite what you asked for - someone else did the Photoshopping, but I added the caption:

wCg6LpE.jpg

Doug Phillips is a TULLE!!!

I LOVE that pic. If that were not enough- fabric puns! Amazing! Yet another reason I love this place. Come for the Fundie Snark! Stay for the social justice and exemplary wordplay!

Edited for riffle. And to admit that I have a fabric addiction.

:lol: :clap:

No doubt Satin made you say that, from your denim of iniquity. It's really chintzy and crewel of you to say crepe like that. We'll have no moire of that, young lady. I think you faille in your attempt to discredit Doug, and I refuse to be suede by your arguments. 'Twill never convince me, and you are really ticking me off.

Now, go out on the lawn, where I am planning to throw something at you, so . . . DUCK!

:D

No doubt Satin made you say that, from your denim of iniquity. It's really chintzy and crewel of you to say crepe like that. We'll have no moire of that, young lady. I think you faille in your attempt to discredit Doug, and I refuse to be suede by your arguments. 'Twill never convince me, and you are really ticking me off.

Now, go out on the lawn, where I am planning to throw something at you, so . . . DUCK!

You guys are in top form today! :u-rock:

Doug Phillips is a tool/tulle.

:pink-shock: :worship: I counted 12 fabrics, did I miss any?! :laughing-rolling: :clap: :laughing-rolling: :clap: :laughing-rolling:

ETA: 13, counting the brilliant use of the word tulle, of course! :lol:

It's nice to know that people could cotton to my humor in this thread and felt it was OK. I'm glad I could pique your interest.

I need all the backing I can get, because my friend Polyester, her husband Lisle (he's snobby because he went to Oxford) and her sisters, Georgette, Terry and Dimity, really hate my puns.

But I know a secret about Lisle -- he sneaks off to have oral sex with men who predict the future. That's right, he's a . . .

seersucker! :D

He's just doing it for the hoop skirts.

Doug Phillips is a tool of epic proportions.

He is also doing it for that great big manly dress sword that he can wear. :character-apu: To quote Apu, "the south will come again".

Thank you for the much needed laugh! Also, Dough Phillips is a Tool/Tulle!

"Okay. I took the plunge and signed up a little bit ago. I'll try to share the wealth of knowledge I accumulate watching Mr. Potter pontificate.

I'll also try to have my commentary done in complete sentences. Since I plan to have some wine with my book learning, we'll see how that goes! "

Your aunt will be so proud of you. Thank you for taking one for the team! Doug Phillips is a tool.

Okay. I took the plunge and signed up a little bit ago. I'll try to share the wealth of knowledge I accumulate watching Mr. Potter pontificate.

I'll also try to have my commentary done in complete sentences. Since I plan to have some wine with my book learning, we'll see how that goes!

Good luck on your Hazardous Journey into the morass that is Vision Forum. We are in awe of your courage.

Oh, and Doug Phillips is a tool. Just reminding Google.

Archived