IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

I think I figured it out!! A fertilized egg splits in two. Then again in two. That's the visual.

She probably stopped there because she ran out of eggs.

Maybe it's some weird inside joke between her and him? Then again, given that he didn't understand at first, perhaps she's just odd.

260253_141031939304244_100001923178098_263967_3869889_n.jpg

270962_141038962636875_100001923178098_263970_7471076_n.jpg

110surrendered.blogspot.com/2011/10/before-and-after.html

I don't think hubby got it either, until she broke out the little stuffed toy. That post also includes a story about how 110 put dishwashing liquid (for hand-washing) in the dishwasher because she ran out of dish soap, and a pic of hubby cleaning it up :doh: If these girls are going to devote their entire lives to being happy little homemakers, shouldn't they be better at it?

F for presentation.

A for the defrauding husband.

I think I figured it out!! A fertilized egg splits in two. Then again in two. That's the visual.

She probably stopped there because she ran out of eggs.

:lol: I think that's giving her way too much credit for knowledge of biology...

It's a soccer ball pacifier.

Yeah...apparently she always knew it was going to be a boy. Otherwise I'm sure she would have used a giant flower headband instead...

• 1 month later...

Do you mean Kelly Crawford at Generation Cedar?

If you do, she's still blogging there: generationcedar.com/main/

And she's just as judgemental as ever.

She also has a collection of posts about the losing of her house here: generationcedar.com/main/2011/07/all-in-one-how-the-tornado-affected-the-crawfords.html

ETA: Riffle

I felt bad for Kelly C and her family after the tornado. But Kelly was an asshole about certain things afterwards. I hated how she said that didn't smell like a homeless person.

Ages ago i found a blog but didn't bookmark it. It was a woman who was fundie-lite but leaning towards full on fundie. She was living in a trailer (the Tabby thread reminded me) and she had one son around 3-ish and another baby. She was quiverful and homeschooling, or at least planning to homeschool her kids. She was a cook from scratch, everything wholesome, fundie. They were pretty poor, didn't have much, hubby didn't earn much, but she was planning on having a shite load of kids. She wasn't that well educated, sort of typical really of many of the SOTDRT types we snark about.

Any ideas?

Is this egg on the floor lady?

Edit: Tales from the Little White House:

fromthelittlewhitehouse.blogspot.ca/

I can't keep all these gals straight!

No, that's not her. She's too fundie lite. The one I mean was a bit more fundie than that, she was a skirts only fundie. Plus, how can I say this without being offensive..... she looked a bit 'dippy', in the way Tabby looks a bit 'dippy'. Eeek I hate saying things like that!

• 5 weeks later...

Bump bump bump

She had her baby today. If I read correctly, she went in at 10:00am for an induction and had the baby around 2:00am. She was pretty big toward the end. I can't figure out if she's blogging from the hospital or having someone else update?!

Does anyone else see "egg on floor" and sing it in their head like "pants on the ground"?

I am excited! I am going to be with my christian midwife in the hospital and ALSO my doctor is a woman (which is just a neat God thing) AND she is a christian as well!

God is so good!

Or...maybe your OB is a woman because considerably more women become OBs every year than men? And she's probably a christian because more than 80% of people in the US are. Logic, how does it work :doh:

Snark aside, induction of a first labor can end up being a long and complicated process, so I'm glad they had a fairly uneventful birth.

Fundy homemaker fail.

The plate is way too big....I would have used a smaller one or,better yet, a small bowl and arranged it all better.

I also would not have served on a plate that looke dirty.

Toward the end of her pregnancy, she made an entire post of making French toast ahead and freezing it. Guess she found bread on a good sale so she decided it was time to make a bunch of French toast. Um, okay, I'm all for cooking and freezing so making meals is easier after having a baby, but French toast? Really?

Also, I'm not sure how she chooses to post comments on her blog, but I've commented more than once and she never posts mine. And this last one wasn't even snarky (I just congratulated her on the birth of her son). She must have blocked me or something, silly little girl.

Looking forward to the riveting account of the birth. And their homecoming to the trailer which until recently had a leak in her son's nursery. She also posted a recent entry on some curtains she made for her bathrooms from scrap fabric she was given at her church. Oy, she could really have used a Home Ec class included in her homeschool curriculum.

110% has moved to a new blog site -- fromthelittlewhitehouse.blogspot.com/ Still insufferable. I thought Rebecca from Unusual Maiden was pretty cool when she came over here though.

Rebecca came on FJ? When was that? I must have missed it. She seems like a sweet girl, but her husband looks like a dweeb.

Does anyone remember a SAHD poster named Jamie? She had a blog called "From the Inside Out" and a modest fashion one called "Modest is oddest". She was connected to Feelin Feminine, often commented on Lina's blog and was a committed fake Jew for a while and got upset about FJ, even she got mentioned only sporadically. Her family was Christian but didn't seem particulary fundie, apparently they had little patience with her wanting to be skirts only and cover her head. She also had to negociate to go to college without leaving home.

Now it seems she erased both blogs. Does anyone know what happened to her? My hunch is that she's out of her fundie phase.